• Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

Intel Arc Graphics 31.0.101.3802 Game On Drivers Released

btarunr

Editor & Senior Moderator
Staff member
System Name RBMK-1000
Processor AMD Ryzen 7 5700G
Motherboard ASUS ROG Strix B450-E Gaming
Cooling DeepCool Gammax L240 V2
Memory 2x 8GB G.Skill Sniper X
Video Card(s) Palit GeForce RTX 2080 SUPER GameRock
Storage Western Digital Black NVMe 512GB
Display(s) BenQ 1440p 60 Hz 27-inch
Case Corsair Carbide 100R
Audio Device(s) ASUS SupremeFX S1220A
Power Supply Cooler Master MWE Gold 650W
Mouse ASUS ROG Strix Impact
Keyboard Gamdias Hermes E2
Software Windows 11 Pro
Intel Graphics today released the Arc Graphics Driver 31.0.101.3802 beta. The drivers introduce Game On (day-zero) optimization for "Sonic Frontiers," "Marvel's Spider-Man: Miles Morales," "Call of Duty: Warzone 2.0," and "Dysterra." The drivers also improve performance of a handful games such as "Chrorus," "DiRT 5," "Far Cry 6," "Ghostwire Tokyo," "Gotham Knights," "Marvel's Guardians of the Galaxy," and "Sniper Elite 5," by anywhere between 3% to 8%, at specific resolutions of 1080p or 1440p.

Among the handful issues fixed with this release include flickering of certain textures in the "Cultist Base" level of "DOOM Eternal," lower than expected performance in Tom Clancy's "Rainbow Six Siege," lighting or flickering issues with "Death Stranding" Director's Cut," and display corruption lines noticed with 2x MSAA enabled in "Forza Horizon 5." Grab the drivers from the link below.

DOWNLOAD: Intel Arc 31.0.101.3802 Game On Drivers

Intel Game On Driver support on Intel Arc A-series Graphics for:
  • Sonic Frontiers
  • Marvels Spiderman: Miles Morales
  • Call of Duty: Warzone 2.0
  • Dysterra
Game performance improvements versus the Intel 31.0.101.3490 software driver on Intel Arc A770 Graphics Products for:
  • Chorus: Up to 3% using 1440p with Epic settings.
  • Dirt 5: Up to 8% using 1440p with Ultra High settings.
  • Far Cry 6:
    • Up to 3% using 1080p with Ultra preset settings.
    • Up to 3% using 1440p with Ultra preset settings.
  • Forza Horizon 5
    • Up to 3% using 1080p with Extreme settings.
    • Up to 3% using 1440p with High preset settings.
  • Ghostwire Tokyo: Up to 7% using 1440p with Cinematic settings.
  • Gotham Knights: Up to 5% using 1080p with Highest preset settings.
  • Marvel's Guardians of the Galaxy
    • Up to 3% using 1080p with Ultra preset settings.
    • Up to 3% using 1440p with High preset settings.
  • Sniper Elite 5: Up to 3% using 1080p with Ultra settings

Fixed Issues Related to Driver
  • Doom Eternal (Vulkan) may exhibit flickering corruption on certain textures in the "cultist base" map.
  • Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six Siege (DX11) may experience lower than expected game performance.
  • Death Stranding Director's Cut (DX12) may exhibit lighting or flickering corruption.
  • Forza Horizon 5 (DX12) may experience corruption lines when MSAA 2x is enabled
Known Issues Related to Driver
  • Sonic Frontiers (DX11) may experience flickering corruption on Intel Arc A380 Graphics Products when Frame Rate Limit setting is set to 60. A workaround is to set Frame Rate Limit to 30.
  • Call of Duty: Vanguard (DX12) may experience missing or corrupted shadows during the Submarine mission.
  • Payday 2 (DX9) may exhibit flickering corruption on specific water surfaces.
  • System may hang while waking up from sleep. May need to power cycle the system for recovery.
  • GPU hardware acceleration may not be available for media playback and encode with some versions of Adobe Premiere Pro.
  • Blender may exhibit corruption while using Nishita Sky texture node
Fixed Issues Related to Arc Control
  • Arc Control may not start automatically after reboot.
  • Arc Control may not show up in Add or Remove programs list after update.
  • Hot-plugging a secondary display with Arc Control invoked may cause Arc Control to be unresponsive.
  • Hot-plugging a display with Arc Control Studio Capture audio device set to display audio may cause an error when attempting to capture or broadcast.
  • Hot-plugging peripheral devices such as cameras, microphones, or displays while Arc Control is open may cause Arc Control to become unresponsive.
  • Arc Control may incorrectly show Studio Capture as active when putting the system to sleep while recording
  • Resetting Arc Control to application defaults may not reset global "Tearing Migration" modes to default
  • Some Arc Control Telemetry metrics may not align with 3rd party applications or built-in OS functions.
Known Issues Related to Arc Control
  • Windows UAC Admin is required to install and launch Arc Control.
  • Arc Control may not scale automatically and may cause some UI toggles to become unresponsive when changing from a 1080p resolution to a 4K resolution. A workaround is to revert resolution or reboot.
  • Some applications may exhibit a transparent or blank window when CMAA is set to "Force ON" globally.
  • Some applications may exhibit pixel corruption when Sharpening Filter is enabled globally.
  • A 1440p resolution selection in Arc Control Studio Capture may be unavailable when the display native resolution is 4K.
  • Arc Control Studio Camera overlay position may not retain desired position and size after a system restart.
  • The Arc Control Studio Camera tab may take longer than expected responsiveness upon the first navigation.
  • Arc Control capture might stop working after system wake up from sleep

View at TechPowerUp Main Site

Processor i7 8700k 4.6Ghz @ 1.24V
Motherboard AsRock Fatal1ty K6 Z370
Cooling beQuiet! Dark Rock Pro 3
Memory 16GB Corsair Vengeance LPX 3200/C16
Video Card(s) ASRock RX7900XT Phantom Gaming
Storage Samsung 850 EVO 1TB + Samsung 830 256GB + Crucial BX100 250GB + Toshiba 1TB HDD
Display(s) Gigabyte G34QWC (3440x1440)
Case Fractal Design Define R5
Audio Device(s) Harman Kardon AVR137 + 2.1
Power Supply EVGA Supernova G2 750W
Mouse XTRFY M42
Keyboard Lenovo Thinkpad Trackpoint II
Software W10 x64
Game On. The cringe I get from the amount of copy/cheese here is kinda offset by the fact it does cover the content better than 'Game Ready'... because honestly stuff should run without such drivers.

Great to see Intel pushing forward on drivers tho

System Name The Little One
Processor i5-11320H @4.4GHZ
Motherboard AZW SEI
Cooling Fan w/heat pipes + side & rear vents
Memory 64GB Crucial DDR4-3200 (2x 32GB)
Video Card(s) Iris XE
Storage WD Black SN850X 4TB m.2, Seagate 2TB SSD + SN850 4TB x2 in an external enclosure
Display(s) 2x Samsung 43" & 2x 32"
Case Practically identical to a mac mini, just purrtier in slate blue, & with 3x usb ports on the front !
Audio Device(s) Yamaha ATS-1060 Bluetooth Soundbar & Subwoofer
Power Supply 65w brick
Mouse Logitech MX Master 2
Keyboard Logitech G613 mechanical wireless
Software Windows 10 pro 64 bit, with all the unnecessary background shitzu turned OFF !
Benchmark Scores PDQ
Apparently the only thing they are concerned about is gammin performance.....

If they are attempting to match the performance of the competition, I hate to burst their bubbles, but they have a L.O.N.G.. way to go to even get close :(

Hello team blue, this is 2002 calling, and we want all of our 10-years-too-late, slow-assed gpu's & drivers back, like, yesterday :D

System Name Nebulon-B Mk. 4
Processor AMD Ryzen 7 7800X3D
Motherboard MSi PRO B650M-A WiFi
Cooling be quiet! Dark Rock 4
Memory 2x 24 GB Corsair Vengeance EXPO DDR5-6000
Video Card(s) Sapphire Pulse Radeon RX 7800 XT
Storage 2 TB Corsair MP600 GS, 2 TB Corsair MP600 R2, 4 + 8 TB Seagate Barracuda 3.5"
Display(s) Dell S3422DWG, 7" Waveshare touchscreen
Case Kolink Citadel Mesh black
Power Supply Seasonic Prime GX-750
Mouse Logitech MX Master 2S
Keyboard Logitech G413 SE
Software Windows 10 Pro
Benchmark Scores Cinebench R23 single-core: 1,800, multi-core: 18,000. Superposition 1080p Extreme: 9,900.
The only thing still missing is the GPUs from store shelves.

With NVIDIA gouging customers so bad, let's hope Intel can get some marketshare on the lower end here and eventually be a real competitor lie ATI with leather jacket man, or their prices will keep getting worse.

Processor i7 8700k 4.6Ghz @ 1.24V
Motherboard AsRock Fatal1ty K6 Z370
Cooling beQuiet! Dark Rock Pro 3
Memory 16GB Corsair Vengeance LPX 3200/C16
Video Card(s) ASRock RX7900XT Phantom Gaming
Storage Samsung 850 EVO 1TB + Samsung 830 256GB + Crucial BX100 250GB + Toshiba 1TB HDD
Display(s) Gigabyte G34QWC (3440x1440)
Case Fractal Design Define R5
Audio Device(s) Harman Kardon AVR137 + 2.1
Power Supply EVGA Supernova G2 750W
Mouse XTRFY M42
Keyboard Lenovo Thinkpad Trackpoint II
Software W10 x64

If they are attempting to match the performance of the competition, I hate to burst their bubbles, but they have a L.O.N.G.. way to go to even get close :(

Hello team blue, this is 2002 calling, and we want all of our 10-years-too-late, slow-assed gpu's & drivers back, like, yesterday :D
Well, we're looking at a pretty grim generational increase right now on the top end, I think Intel has opportunities ahead of itself. It also has a clean slate; its a disadvantage, but also an advantage, they are using some different building blocks that might pay off in the future.

And look at how the midrange and below is being treated lately. That ain't funny either, Intel can capture share there even with their current line up, if they deliver.

Yes, it won't be a smooth journey for Intel. As AMD and Nvidia before it, it was some grueling and painful journey to get where they are now.

But you have to start somewhere, and right now I don't think Intel is doing "that badly". Again, it isn't like AMD or Nvidia just came out in like 2-3 years before Intel. They have been in GPU market for decades now, and seeing how Leather Jacket man demands increased price all across the GPU segments, I really hope Intel can pull this together.

Processor Ryzen 5 5700x
Motherboard B550 Elite
Cooling Thermalright Perless Assassin 120 SE
Memory 32GB Fury Beast DDR4 3200Mhz
Video Card(s) Gigabyte 3060 ti gaming oc pro
Storage Samsung 970 Evo 1TB, WD SN850x 1TB, plus some random HDDs
Display(s) LG 27gp850 1440p 165Hz 27''
Case Lian Li Lancool II performance
Power Supply MSI 750w
Mouse G502
it's good they are actively supporting it and improving it. I hope they do it and we have a better intel gpu next generation

System Name Nebulon-B Mk. 4
Processor AMD Ryzen 7 7800X3D
Motherboard MSi PRO B650M-A WiFi
Cooling be quiet! Dark Rock 4
Memory 2x 24 GB Corsair Vengeance EXPO DDR5-6000
Video Card(s) Sapphire Pulse Radeon RX 7800 XT
Storage 2 TB Corsair MP600 GS, 2 TB Corsair MP600 R2, 4 + 8 TB Seagate Barracuda 3.5"
Display(s) Dell S3422DWG, 7" Waveshare touchscreen
Case Kolink Citadel Mesh black
Power Supply Seasonic Prime GX-750
Mouse Logitech MX Master 2S
Keyboard Logitech G413 SE
Software Windows 10 Pro
Benchmark Scores Cinebench R23 single-core: 1,800, multi-core: 18,000. Superposition 1080p Extreme: 9,900.
it's good they are actively supporting it and improving it. I hope they do it and we have a better intel gpu next generation
We need one that people can actually buy, first and foremost.

aQi

Hmmm nice they are fixing issues and building more harmony towards hardware to software ratio. Ehm ehm but where can people actually buy Arc 770 ??? Its barely anywhere

System Name "Budget" cave machine
Processor Intel i5-13600kf
Motherboard ASUS Prime Z790-A WIFI
Cooling Arctic Liquid Freezer II 240 | 4x Noctua NF-P12 redux-1700 PWM
Memory Corsair Vengeance 2x16gb 5600MHz
Video Card(s) EVGA FTW3 ULTRA GAMING GeForce RTX 3070 Ti 8 GB
Storage WD_BLACK SN850 500GB (for boot/system drive)
Case Corsair Airflow 4000D
Power Supply Thermaltake ToughPower GF3 1000W
Maybe in some distant future when I'm going to be upgrading my 3070ti I will get an Intel GPU... I hope the ARC series prevails and gets further generations to offset the duopoly AMD and NVIDIA has. For now, I'm just watching from the sidelanes, hoping for the better.

Reactions: aQi