• Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

Intel begins construction of two new chip factories in Arizona

System Name AlderLake / Laptop
Processor Intel i7 12700K P-Cores @ 5Ghz / Intel i3 7100U
Motherboard Gigabyte Z690 Aorus Master / HP 83A3 (U3E1)
Cooling Noctua NH-U12A 2 fans + Thermal Grizzly Kryonaut Extreme + 5 case fans / Fan
Memory 32GB DDR5 Corsair Dominator Platinum RGB 6000MHz CL36 / 8GB DDR4 HyperX CL13
Video Card(s) MSI RTX 2070 Super Gaming X Trio / Intel HD620
Storage Samsung 980 Pro 1TB + 970 Evo 500GB + 850 Pro 512GB + 860 Evo 1TB x2 / Samsung 256GB M.2 SSD
Display(s) 23.8" Dell S2417DG 165Hz G-Sync 1440p / 14" 1080p IPS Glossy
Case Be quiet! Silent Base 600 - Window / HP Pavilion
Audio Device(s) Panasonic SA-PMX94 / Realtek onboard + B&O speaker system / Harman Kardon Go + Play / Logitech G533
Power Supply Seasonic Focus Plus Gold 750W / Powerbrick
Mouse Logitech MX Anywhere 2 Laser wireless / Logitech M330 wireless
Keyboard RAPOO E9270P Black 5GHz wireless / HP backlit
Software Windows 11 / Windows 10
Benchmark Scores Cinebench R23 (Single Core) 1936 @ stock Cinebench R23 (Multi Core) 23006 @ stock
Intel has started building two new chip factories in the US state of Arizona.
These factories, which will be called Fab 52 and Fab 62, will cost a combined $20 billion and should be fully operational by 2024.

System Name Brightworks Systems BWS-6 E-IV
Processor Intel Core i5-6600 @ 3.9GHz
Motherboard Gigabyte GA-Z170-HD3 Rev 1.0
Cooling Quality case, 2 x Fractal Design 140mm fans, stock CPU HSF
Memory 32GB (4 x 8GB) DDR4 3000 Corsair Vengeance
Video Card(s) EVGA GEForce GTX 1050Ti 4Gb GDDR5
Storage Samsung 850 Pro 256GB SSD, Samsung 860 Evo 500GB SSD
Display(s) Samsung S24E650BW LED x 2
Case Fractal Design Define R4
Power Supply EVGA Supernova 550W G2 Gold
Mouse Logitech M190
Keyboard Microsoft Wireless Comfort 5050
Software W10 Pro 64-bit
I am all for Intel building these factories here in the US, and even though I lived for many years in Arizona, graduated high school in Tucson, I do wish Intel built these in another state where water resources are not critically low and where it is not in such high demands.

It takes gallons of water to produce a single chip. While much of that is recycled, a lot still goes to waste. :(

Phoenix Tops the Nation in Population Growth for the Fifth Year in a Row sure does not help the limited supply. And note Chandler, where these factories are going, is in the Phoenix metro area.

System Name Pioneer
Processor Ryzen R9 7950X
Motherboard GIGABYTE Aorus Elite X670 AX
Cooling Noctua NH-D15 + A whole lotta Sunon and Corsair Maglev blower fans...
Memory 64GB (4x 16GB) G.Skill Flare X5 @ DDR5-6000 CL30
Video Card(s) XFX RX 7900 XTX Speedster Merc 310
Storage 2x Crucial P5 Plus 2TB PCIe 4.0 NVMe SSDs
Display(s) 55" LG 55" B9 OLED 4K Display
Case Thermaltake Core X31
Audio Device(s) TOSLINK->Schiit Modi MB->Asgard 2 DAC Amp->AKG Pro K712 Headphones or HDMI->B9 OLED
Power Supply FSP Hydro Ti Pro 850W
Mouse Logitech G305 Lightspeed Wireless
Keyboard WASD Code v3 with Cherry Green keyswitches
Software Windows 11 Enterprise (legit), Gentoo Linux x64
I am all for Intel building these factories here in the US, and even though I lived for many years in Arizona, graduated high school in Tucson, I do wish Intel built these in another state where water resources are not critically low and where it is not in such high demands.

It takes gallons of water to produce a single chip. While much of that is recycled, a lot still goes to waste. :(

Phoenix Tops the Nation in Population Growth for the Fifth Year in a Row sure does not help the limited supply. And note Chandler, where these factories are going, is in the Phoenix metro area.
Certainly not the most forward thinking on Intels part.

You know, Intel can tape out trillions upon trillions of transistors without a single atom of defect, I think they can recycle water if your argument wouldn't rest on that logical flaw.

Mouse Logitech M190
Software W10 Pro 64-bit
Certainly not the most forward thinking on Intels part.
Or Arizona's.

Of course this will bring $millions or even $billions, and 1000s of jobs into Arizona's economy. But Arizona depends heavily on its aquafers and other underground water resources, and thanks to rapid population growth and global warming causing extreme drought across more than 95% of the state, those resources are being depleted faster than Mother Nature can replenish them.

The Colorado River is another source, but California siphons much of that - hence nearly a century long "water war" between the two states.
I think they can recycle water if your argument wouldn't rest on that logical flaw.
What "logical" flaw?

As I already noted, they can and do recycle much of the water used during production. Some still goes to waste or is simply consumed during the manufacturing, but also in the factory cooling systems and elsewhere. Not to mention, the factory workers will be consuming water, and flushing it down toilets. A little digging with Google shows a typical semiconductor manufacturing plant consumes as much water in a year as a town of 50,000 people.

While these new factories surely will (or hopefully will) be as "green" and eco-friendly as possible, they are bigger than those in existence when that 2016 article was written.

While they are making significant advances in agriculture to conserve and use water most efficiently, farming (and there is heck of a lot of farming in Arizona) still means dumping vast quantities of water on the ground where only a small amount gets absorbed by the plant. I suspect essentially none makes it back down into the underground water supplies. Most, by far, evaporates and floats away.

Plus, people in Arizona still like and deserve to have their swimming pools, grassy lawns and grassy parks and fairways.

Or Arizona's.

Of course this will bring $millions or even $billions, and 1000s of jobs into Arizona's economy. But Arizona depends heavily on its aquafers and other underground water resources, and thanks to rapid population growth and global warming causing extreme drought across more than 95% of the state, those resources are being depleted faster than Mother Nature can replenish them.

The Colorado River is another source, but California siphons much of that - hence nearly a century long "water war" between the two states.

What "logical" flaw?

As I already noted, they can and do recycle much of the water used during production. Some still goes to waste or is simply consumed during the manufacturing, but also in the factory cooling systems and elsewhere. Not to mention, the factory workers will be consuming water, and flushing it down toilets. A little digging with Google shows a typical semiconductor manufacturing plant consumes as much water in a year as a town of 50,000 people.

While these new factories surely will (or hopefully will) be as "green" and eco-friendly as possible, they are bigger than those in existence when that 2016 article was written.

While they are making significant advances in agriculture to conserve and use water most efficiently, farming (and there is heck of a lot of farming in Arizona) still means dumping vast quantities of water on the ground where only a small amount gets absorbed by the plant. I suspect essentially none makes it back down into the underground water supplies. Most, by far, evaporates and floats away.

Plus, people in Arizona still like and deserve to have their swimming pools, grassy lawns and grassy parks and fairways.
I think you are blinded by common ignorance. Water is not wasted in farming practices unless it is used to desalinate soil.

Most water consumption is for evaporation and maintenance of soil temperature under 20°C, over which is detrimental to the microbiologic life that keeps plants fed with nutrients. For instance even in draught, plants respond by taking more CO2. CO2 scarcity harms plants more than draught, interestingly.

Fungi in particular fight erosion, all we do is keep them alive with nutrients and fertilizers. You cannot farm when the soil quality is not right.

Mouse Logitech M190
Software W10 Pro 64-bit
I think you are blinded by common ignorance. Water is not wasted in farming practices unless it is used to desalinate soil.
Talk about common ignorance!

You mention evaporation but do you even know what that is?

Under 20°C? :roll: In Arizona? :roll::roll::roll:

Look at this agricultural map. The yellow is the farming regions in Arizona.

Once again, I grew up in Arizona. Also lived in New Mexico and Southern California. Have you ever been anywhere near the Southwest United States?

You said (my bold underline added),
Most water consumption is for evaporation and maintenance of soil temperature under 20°C
Wow! That's not even common ignorance, but total ignorance!

In terms of water conservation, what do you think evaporation is? It's wasted, its lost, its gone! And in Arizona, its gone forever!!!

The average high temperatures in June, July and August in Phoenix/Maricopa County in Arizona is 106.3°F (41.3°C). Annually, the average high is 87°F (30.6°C). Even at midnight, it can still be 100°F (37.8°C) in the summer months. "Under 20°C"? :roll:
For instance even in draught, plants respond by taking more CO2. CO2 scarcity harms plants more than draught, interestingly.
Yeah? So what? What does that have to do with water scarcity in Arizona? Or the topic of this thread?

Nothing.

You cannot farm when the soil quality is not right.
Ummm, duh!

Maybe before you jump into a thread and start calling others ignorant, you do a little homework and educate yourself so you don't demonstrate your own ignorance first.

Processor 13700KF Undervolted @ 5.6/ 5.5, 4.8Ghz Ring 200W PL1
Motherboard MSI 690-I PRO
Cooling Thermalright Peerless Assassin 120 w/ Arctic P12 Fans
Memory 48 GB DDR5 7600 MHZ CL36
Video Card(s) RTX 4090 FE
Storage 2x 2TB WDC SN850, 1TB Samsung 960 prr
Display(s) Alienware 32" 4k 240hz OLED
Case SLIGER S620
Audio Device(s) Yes
Power Supply Corsair SF750
Mouse Xlite V2
Keyboard RoyalAxe
Software Windows 11
Benchmark Scores They're pretty good, nothing crazy.
This will be interesting to see how they solve this issue.

Talk about common ignorance!

You mention evaporation but do you even know what that is?

Under 20°C? :roll: In Arizona? :roll::roll::roll:

Look at this agricultural map. The yellow is the farming regions in Arizona.

Once again, I grew up in Arizona. Also lived in New Mexico and Southern California. Have you ever been anywhere near the Southwest United States?

You said (my bold underline added),

Wow! That's not even common ignorance, but total ignorance!

In terms of water conservation, what do you think evaporation is? It's wasted, its lost, its gone! And in Arizona, its gone forever!!!

The average high temperatures in June, July and August in Phoenix/Maricopa County in Arizona is 106.3°F (41.3°C). Annually, the average high is 87°F (30.6°C). Even at midnight, it can still be 100°F (37.8°C) in the summer months. "Under 20°C"? :roll:

Yeah? So what? What does that have to do with water scarcity in Arizona? Or the topic of this thread?

Nothing.

Ummm, duh!

Maybe before you jump into a thread and start calling others ignorant, you do a little homework and educate yourself so you don't demonstrate your own ignorance first.
It might be due to your ignorance that soil fungi fight water evaporation which I didn't mention, but your total ignorance made it a compelling point.
You cannot just make broad generalizations like all water use is bad and it is not my place to inform you on all your dramas.

This was brought up for TSMC's investment as well, why is it that Arizona is subsidizing these fabs so heavily & what's the actual shortage about ~ precipitation, groundwater or something else?

System Name Dumbass
Processor AMD Ryzen 7800X3D
Motherboard ASUS TUF gaming B650
Cooling Artic Liquid Freezer 2 - 420mm
Memory G.Skill Sniper 32gb DDR5 6000
Video Card(s) GreenTeam 4070 ti super 16gb
Storage Samsung EVO 500gb & 1Tb, 2tb HDD, 500gb WD Black
Display(s) 1x Nixeus NX_EDG27, 2x Dell S2440L (16:9)
Case Phanteks Enthoo Primo w/8 140mm SP Fans
Audio Device(s) onboard (realtek?) - SPKRS:Logitech Z623 200w 2.1
Power Supply Corsair HX1000i
Mouse Steeseries Esports Wireless
Keyboard Corsair K100
Software windows 10 H
Benchmark Scores https://i.imgur.com/aoz3vWY.jpg?2
Lake Mead supplies the Hoover Damn-it! and further the Colorado River and into Arizona. In the last 20 years or so, Lake Mead the water level has dropped 100 feet, once that runs out, eventually, no power for California and no water for Arizona. So where will Intel get the water then? Ya think Intel will foot the bill for a water pipeline just to make a few chips?

Mouse Logitech M190
Software W10 Pro 64-bit
You cannot just make broad generalizations like all water use is bad
Huh? It is really sad your position is so weak that you have to make stuff up and totally mislead and misrepresent what others have said. :(

Not once did I ever say, imply or suggest (in a broad or even narrow generalization) that "all water use is bad". At least be truthful about what others have said, okay?

As far as fungi fighting evaporation - come on! Stop being silly and remember what geographical region of the US and world you are talking about. You are just digging yourself into a bigger hole.

Clearly, you know nothing about growing crops in the desert southwest of the United States. So PLEASE, do yourself a favor and stop spewing nonsense. You really are making yourself look very foolish and ignorant.

There are many ways to "reduce" the rate of evaporation. And yes, fungi in the soil helps. But with the extreme high temperatures in southern Arizona, and the extremely arid air (humidity levels in Maricopa County are commonly less than 15% in June, for example - even less in the Tucson/Pima County area), the impact of fungi in the soil on the rate of evaporation is negligible, at best.

Lake Mead the water level has dropped 100 feet, once that runs out, eventually, no power for California
Not just no power for California. Much of the water is used to water the crops in California too.

And that brings up another point - both California and Arizona keep growing crops that need lots of water too. Arizona, for example, produces lots of beef but also grows citrus and pecan trees, corn and greens. Pinal County (see map above) grow lots of cotton and hay - very thirsty crops. Pima County (where Tucson is) grows "Pima" cotton - considered by many to be the best in the world, is a very thirsty crop. FYI, Pima and Egyptian cotton are actually the same species - just grown in different parts of the world.

California grows walnuts, pistachios, almonds - extremely thirsty crops. California also grows lots of alfalfa, lettuce, oranges, oranges and more oranges - and grapefruit too.

What also hurts Arizona is a 1963 US Supreme Court decision ruled, "Arizona’s rights are junior to other basin states, like neighboring California." So, if/when the water shortage becomes even more critical, Arizona would have to wait in line behind California and hope there is enough left.

Of course it is all about profits today - but long term, those areas of the country probably need to serious consider moving to more water thrifty crops.

Perhaps what needs to be done is more research into desalination of the ocean. They need to figure out how to make it cost effective - without making the oceans so salty it kills off the ocean's plant and wild life.

So where will Intel get the water then? Ya think Intel will foot the bill for a water pipeline just to make a few chips?
There is still lots of underground water in Arizona, so I suspect Intel is digging wells. The problem is the underground water levels are being depleted faster than being filled through what little rain falls there, and from water runoff from winter snows in the mountains. So unless major changes come from all different directions, or its 20 year-long, worst in 125+ years, drought ends and annual rainfalls return to "normal", desperate times are coming.

But with the extreme high temperatures in southern Arizona, and the extremely arid air (humidity levels in Maricopa County are commonly less than 15% in June, for example - even less in the Tucson/Pima County area), the impact of fungi in the soil on the rate of evaporation is negligible, at best.
There aren't special exceptions in how the ecology works.

There are many ways to "reduce" the rate of evaporation. And yes, fungi in the soil helps.
Trying to fight back with my quotes?
As far as fungi fighting evaporation - come on! Stop being silly and remember what geographical region of the US and world you are talking about. You are just digging yourself into a bigger hole.

Deserts just have less fungi, and by the way, thanks for proving fungi are instrumental to soil biology like I said. You are welcome.

System Name Pioneer
Processor Ryzen R9 7950X
Audio Device(s) TOSLINK->Schiit Modi MB->Asgard 2 DAC Amp->AKG Pro K712 Headphones or HDMI->B9 OLED
Deserts just have less fungi, and by the way, thanks for proving fungi are instrumental to soil biology like I said. You are welcome.
Dude, no one cares. You aren't making any magic point here.

System Name DadsBadAss
Processor I7 13700k w/ HEATKILLER IV PRO Copper Nickel
Motherboard MSI Z790 Tomahawk Wifi DDR4
Cooling BarrowCH Boxfish 200mm-HWLabs SR2 420/GTX&GTS 360-BP Dual D5 MOD TOP- 2x Koolance PMP 450S
Memory 4x8gb HyperX Predator RGB DDR4 4000
Video Card(s) Asrock 6800xt PG D w/ Byski A-AR6900XT-X
Storage WD SN850x 1TB NVME M.2/Adata XPG SX8200 PRO 1TB NVMe M.2
Display(s) Acer XG270HU
Case ThermalTake X71 w/5 Noctua NF-A14 2000 IP67 PWM/3 Noctua NF-F12 2000 IP67 PWM/3 CorsairML120 Pro RGB
Audio Device(s) Klipsch Promedia 2.1
Power Supply Seasonic Focus PX-850 w/CableMod PRO ModMesh RT-Series Black/Blue
Mouse Logitech G502
Keyboard Black Aluminun Mechanical Clicky Thing With Blue LEDs, hows that for a name?!
Software Win11pro
Huh? It is really sad your position is so weak that you have to make stuff up and totally mislead and misrepresent what others have said. :(

Not once did I ever say, imply or suggest (in a broad or even narrow generalization) that "all water use is bad". At least be truthful about what others have said, okay?

Clearly, you know nothing about growing crops in the desert southwest of the United States. So PLEASE, do yourself a favor and stop spewing nonsense. You really are making yourself look very foolish and ignorant.

There are many ways to "reduce" the rate of evaporation. And yes, fungi in the soil helps. But with the extreme high temperatures in southern Arizona, and the extremely arid air (humidity levels in Maricopa County are commonly less than 15% in June, for example - even less in the Tucson/Pima County area), the impact of fungi in the soil on the rate of evaporation is negligible, at best.

Not just no power for California. Much of the water is used to water the crops in California too.

And that brings up another point - both California and Arizona keep growing crops that need lots of water too. Arizona, for example, produces lots of beef but also grows citrus and pecan trees, corn and greens. Pinal County (see map above) grow lots of cotton and hay - very thirsty crops. Pima County (where Tucson is) grows "Pima" cotton - considered by many to be the best in the world, is a very thirsty crop. FYI, Pima and Egyptian cotton are actually the same species - just grown in different parts of the world.

California grows walnuts, pistachios, almonds - extremely thirsty crops. California also grows lots of alfalfa, lettuce, oranges, oranges and more oranges - and grapefruit too.

What also hurts Arizona is a 1963 US Supreme Court decision ruled, "Arizona’s rights are junior to other basin states, like neighboring California." So, if/when the water shortage becomes even more critical, Arizona would have to wait in line behind California and hope there is enough left.

Of course it is all about profits today - but long term, those areas of the country probably need to serious consider moving to more water thrifty crops.

Perhaps what needs to be done is more research into desalination of the ocean. They need to figure out how to make it cost effective - without making the oceans so salty it kills off the ocean's plant and wild life.

There is still lots of underground water in Arizona, so I suspect Intel is digging wells. The problem is the underground water levels are being depleted faster than being filled through what little rain falls there, and from water runoff from winter snows in the mountains. So unless major changes come from all different directions, or its 20 year-long, worst in 125+ years, drought ends and annual rainfalls return to "normal", desperate times are coming.

Preach

Intel has to have done its homework. They must have something planned to avoid further exasperating the situation. Common sense says they must, otherwise they are shooting themselves in the foot (or head).
What that is? I have no idea. They literally couldn't have picked a worse state to build these foundries in (well possibly California)!
My question is why the hell would the state, county, city leadership allow this to move forward? The obvious answer is money but i just cant believe their leadership is that blind or flat out stupid. Im amazed that the people of Arizona arent up in arms knowing what the potential for further environmental ruin is. Or are they but its just not being covered?
Where are the individuals that are responsible for protecting the environment in all of this?

Mouse Logitech M190
Software W10 Pro 64-bit
Just dismissing false narratives.
No you aren't. You are dismissing the pertinent facts and tossing up irrelevant facts to obfuscate the issues.

Fact: Arizona is in a severe, 20 year long drought.
Fact: The aquafers and supply rivers, like the Colorado are being drained faster than they are being replenished by rainfall and snow runoff.
Fact: Chip manufacturing consumes lots of water, a significant portion of which cannot be recycled.

Fact: Crops releasing CO2 does absolutely nothing to relieve drought, reduce water consumption by factories, or reduce water consumption by crops.
Fact: Fungi content in soil does absolutely nothing to relieve drought, reduce water consumption by factories, or reduce water consumption by crops.

Intel has to have done its homework. They must have something planned to avoid further exasperating the situation. Common sense says they must, otherwise they are shooting themselves in the foot (or head).
No doubt they have done their homework enough to determine there will be enough water available for the "expected" lifespan of those factories. But what's that? 20 years? Maybe. 50 years? I have my doubts. 100 years? No way.
My question is why the hell would the state, county, city leadership allow this to move forward? The obvious answer is money but i just cant believe their leadership is that blind or flat out stupid. Im amazed that the people of Arizona arent up in arms knowing what the potential for further environmental ruin is.
Or are they but its just not being covered?
^^^THIS^^^

Money talks. And money today talks a lot louder than money that won't be realized until after our grandkids have kids.

Money talks. No doubts, Intel was granted HUGE tax incentives to build in that state. And Arizona, in return for those tax breaks envisions HUGE tax revenues from the influx of workers paying income tax, buying new homes, buying new cars, and shopping the local economy.

Where are the individuals that are responsible for protecting the environment in all of this?
What? And who might that be? I am not aware of anyone who has been assigned that responsibility. If there were such people, and if they had the authority to carry out that responsibility, it seems coal burning factories and power plants would have been shut down decades ago. We all would be driving cars that did not use fossil fuels. Everyone would be forced to recycle our trash. Plastics would not be polluting our oceans, lakes and rivers. Etc. Etc.

Low quality post by mtcn77
Fact: Fungi content in soil does absolutely nothing to relieve drought
You are making up your false facts which is why you brought this on yourself through your ignorance and cannot get this sorted for yourself.
Crops releasing CO2
Crops take CO2. Eroding soil gives off CO2. Again, your facts are mixed up. Happens when you are ignorant. I called you out on it and it is pretty obvious when your arguments are singlemindedly uninspiring.

Processor AMD 5900x
Motherboard Asus x570 Strix-E
Cooling Hardware Labs
Memory G.Skill 4000c17 2x16gb
Video Card(s) RTX 3090
Storage Sabrent
Display(s) Samsung G9
Case Phanteks 719
Audio Device(s) Fiio K5 Pro
Power Supply EVGA 1000 P2
Mouse Logitech G600
Keyboard Corsair K95
lol, expert vs expert...

Mouse Logitech M190
Software W10 Pro 64-bit
You are making up your false facts
Oh? What fact did I make up? I did my homework. I provided links with supporting evidence.
Crops take CO2. Eroding soil gives off CO2. Again, your facts are mixed up
My mistake, made in hastes. You are right. Crops take in CO2 and give off oxygen. My apologies. But is that really the point you want to focus on?

To the REAL point, what does that (CO2 consumption, one way or the other) have to do with crops consuming water that is already is short supply? What does that have to do with Arizona's drought? What does that have to do with factories consuming water?

Is the fact crops "take in" CO2 relevant to this subject of this thread? NO! Is the fact crops "take in" CO2 affect evaporation of water in and on the soil? NO! Does CO2 affect water consumption by these factories? NO! Does the fact crops consume CO2 relate in any way to the topic of this thread? No. Does fungi in the soil? NO!

Does anything you said? Nope!

System Name Pioneer
Processor Ryzen R9 7950X
System Name loon v4.0
Processor i7-11700K
Motherboard asus Z590TUF+wifi
Cooling Custom Loop
Memory ballistix 3600 cl16
Video Card(s) eVga 3060 xc
Storage WD sn570 1tb(nvme) SanDisk ultra 2tb(sata)
Display(s) cheap 1080&4K 60hz
Case Roswell Stryker
Power Supply eVGA supernova 750 G6
Mouse eats cheese
Keyboard warrior!
Benchmark Scores https://www.3dmark.com/spy/21765182 https://www.3dmark.com/pr/1114767
i'll just leave this here;

In a report, Taiwan Semiconductor said it achieved 86.7% water recycling in 2019, including wastewater and re-use technology. Taiwan Semi plans to build a water "reclaim" facility in Taiwan this year that will re-use water for wafer manufacturing.
In 2019, Intel said it used 12.6 billion gallons of fresh water globally. That was up 40% from 9 billion gallons in 2015. Of the fresh water it used in 2019, Intel says it returned about 80% to local governments as treated wastewater.

System Name Dumbass
Processor AMD Ryzen 7800X3D
Motherboard ASUS TUF gaming B650
Cooling Artic Liquid Freezer 2 - 420mm
Memory G.Skill Sniper 32gb DDR5 6000
Video Card(s) GreenTeam 4070 ti super 16gb
Storage Samsung EVO 500gb & 1Tb, 2tb HDD, 500gb WD Black
Display(s) 1x Nixeus NX_EDG27, 2x Dell S2440L (16:9)
Case Phanteks Enthoo Primo w/8 140mm SP Fans
Audio Device(s) onboard (realtek?) - SPKRS:Logitech Z623 200w 2.1
Power Supply Corsair HX1000i
Mouse Steeseries Esports Wireless
Keyboard Corsair K100
Software windows 10 H
Benchmark Scores https://i.imgur.com/aoz3vWY.jpg?2
System Name Pioneer
Processor Ryzen R9 7950X
i'll just leave this here;

Yes. That still means by best metric 20% ends up wasted. In drought country. It isn't the best forward planning is all we're saying.

Washington has water. And before you scream "buht taxes!" so does Oregon, and they don't like taxes at all. They don't even have a sales tax.

Last edited: