• Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

Intel Has Fixed its 7 nm Node, But Outsourcing is Still Going to Happen

System Name Legion
Processor i7-12700KF
Motherboard Asus Z690-Plus TUF Gaming WiFi D5
Cooling Arctic Liquid Freezer 2 240mm AIO
Memory PNY MAKO DDR5-6000 C36-36-36-76
Video Card(s) PowerColor Hellhound 6700 XT 12GB
Storage WD SN770 512GB m.2, Samsung 980 Pro m.2 2TB
Display(s) Acer K272HUL 1440p / 34" MSI MAG341CQ 3440x1440
Case Montech Air X
Power Supply Corsair CX750M
Mouse Logitech MX Anywhere 25
Keyboard Logitech MX Keys
Software Lots
That's why i said "we can't make 7/10nm", i know about the density and all that.
But it's strange they can't make anything close to what Samsung and TSMC makes, even if they lowered the density.
This could be just bull...it, biggest semiconductor company in the world stuck at the same node for 6 years, no progress in 6 years!

Intel 10nm is equivalent to TSMC 7nm and is much better than Samsung 8nm. Intel has been making 10nm for over a year now and and at this point I would bet that there are a lot more x86 Intel 10nm in people's possession than there are x86 TSMC 7nm (AMD). So no, they haven't been on the same node for 6 years.

Intel makes volume that at least right now, TSMC and Samsung can't match. If you're not aware, about half of TSMCs nodes are larger than 12nm while Samsung's 8nm is only 60% the density of Intel 10nm / TSMC 7nm.

Intel 7nm is expected to be not just equivalent to TSMC 5nm, but about 20% more dense. There are no AMD 5nm chips out and reportedly Apple has 80% of TSMCs 5nm capacity for 2021 booked up. That leaves 20% for *everyone else*.

AMD will have to compete for that 20% of 5nm capacity in 2021 with Broadcom, Qualcomm, and potentially Intel - among others I'm sure.

This effectively means you won't see an x86 5nm until 2022. It's actually quite likely that, outside of maybe a low volume paper launch, the first one to actually supply the x86 market with meaningful volume of 200MT/mm "Intel 7nm / TSMC 5nm" chips will be - Intel.

Edit: I should throw in, the real threat to Intel right now is probably Apple. I said x86 for a reason. Apple is clearly well supplied with 5nm M1 and A14. AMD is basically going to be getting scraps of what's left from TSMCs capacity on 5nm for at least another year, so regardless of their performance they most likely just won't have much product to sell. Based on Gelsinger's comments, he seems quite aware that Apple is the real threat.

Last edited:
I hope intel keeps its fabs making advanced nodes. It's dangerous to have the world's cutting edge nodes located in taiwan and south korea. The tsmc factory in arizona is only going to be 5nm in 2024.

System Name Good enough
Processor AMD Ryzen R9 7900 - Alphacool Eisblock XPX Aurora Edge
Motherboard ASRock B650 Pro RS
Cooling 2x 360mm NexXxoS ST30 X-Flow, 1x 360mm NexXxoS ST30, 1x 240mm NexXxoS ST30
Memory 32GB - FURY Beast RGB 5600 Mhz
Video Card(s) Sapphire RX 7900 XT - Alphacool Eisblock Aurora
Storage 1x Kingston KC3000 1TB 1x Kingston A2000 1TB, 1x Samsung 850 EVO 250GB , 1x Samsung 860 EVO 500GB
Display(s) LG UltraGear 32GN650-B + 4K Samsung TV
Case Phanteks NV7
Power Supply GPS-750C
It's "fixed" when there are volume products using it. Until then this is just hogwash.

AMD is basically going to be getting scraps of what's left from TSMCs capacity on 5nm for at least another year
"Scraps" that will stomp whatever Intel comes up with, no matter how you spin it Intel is in deep shit. They have simply fallen back too much on process technology, they should have booked 7/5nm wafers long ago.

Last edited:
System Name Legion
Processor i7-12700KF
Case Montech Air X
Software Lots
It's "fixed" when there are volume products using it. Until then this is just hogwash.

So when do you think we will see Zen 3 in "volume products"?

System Name Good enough
Processor AMD Ryzen R9 7900 - Alphacool Eisblock XPX Aurora Edge
Motherboard ASRock B650 Pro RS
Cooling 2x 360mm NexXxoS ST30 X-Flow, 1x 360mm NexXxoS ST30, 1x 240mm NexXxoS ST30
Memory 32GB - FURY Beast RGB 5600 Mhz
Video Card(s) Sapphire RX 7900 XT - Alphacool Eisblock Aurora
Storage 1x Kingston KC3000 1TB 1x Kingston A2000 1TB, 1x Samsung 850 EVO 250GB , 1x Samsung 860 EVO 500GB
Display(s) LG UltraGear 32GN650-B + 4K Samsung TV
Case Phanteks NV7
Power Supply GPS-750C
System Name Home
Processor 5950x
Motherboard Asrock Taichi x370
Cooling Thermalright True Spirit 140
Memory Patriot 32gb DDR4 3200mhz
Video Card(s) Sapphire Radeon RX 6700 10gb
Storage Too many to count
Display(s) U2518D+u2417h
Case Chieftec
Audio Device(s) onboard
Power Supply seasonic prime 1000W
Mouse Razer Viper
Keyboard Logitech
Software Windows 10
Intel 10nm is equivalent to TSMC 7nm and is much better than Samsung 8nm. Intel has been making 10nm for over a year now and and at this point I would bet that there are a lot more x86 Intel 10nm in people's possession than there are x86 TSMC 7nm (AMD). So no, they haven't been on the same node for 6 years.

Intel makes volume that at least right now, TSMC and Samsung can't match. If you're not aware, about half of TSMCs nodes are larger than 12nm while Samsung's 8nm is only 60% the density of Intel 10nm / TSMC 7nm.

Intel 7nm is expected to be not just equivalent to TSMC 5nm, but about 20% more dense. There are no AMD 5nm chips out and reportedly Apple has 80% of TSMCs 5nm capacity for 2021 booked up. That leaves 20% for *everyone else*.

AMD will have to compete for that 20% of 5nm capacity in 2021 with Broadcom, Qualcomm, and potentially Intel - among others I'm sure.

This effectively means you won't see an x86 5nm until 2022. It's actually quite likely that, outside of maybe a low volume paper launch, the first one to actually supply the x86 market with meaningful volume of 200MT/mm "Intel 7nm / TSMC 5nm" chips will be - Intel.
Are you kidding me, TSMC is making 7nm silicon for everything for quite a long time, phones, gpu's, cpu's, what more volume do you want.
Sure, if you compare PC cpu's only then Amd might be at a disadvantage, from what you say AMD beat Intel with whatever scraps TSMC can provide after they satisfy Apple, Nvidia, Qualcomm and so on.
I don't care about Intel vs Amd, powerful cpu's get more irrelevant by the day, i was gonna upgrade to a 3950x or better but latest Adobe suite got so well optimized for GPU that CPU sits almost IDLE.
CPU for productivity in video editing is dead and photo editing is moving fast to replace the cpu, other software that i don't use is also heavy on the gpu like blender and the likes.

System Name Dumbass
Processor AMD Ryzen 7800X3D
Motherboard ASUS TUF gaming B650
Cooling Artic Liquid Freezer 2 - 420mm
Memory G.Skill Sniper 32gb DDR5 6000
Video Card(s) GreenTeam 4070 ti super 16gb
Storage Samsung EVO 500gb & 1Tb, 2tb HDD, 500gb WD Black
Display(s) 1x Nixeus NX_EDG27, 2x Dell S2440L (16:9)
Case Phanteks Enthoo Primo w/8 140mm SP Fans
Audio Device(s) onboard (realtek?) - SPKRS:Logitech Z623 200w 2.1
Power Supply Corsair HX1000i
Mouse Steeseries Esports Wireless
Keyboard Corsair K100
Software windows 10 H
Benchmark Scores https://i.imgur.com/aoz3vWY.jpg?2
So when do you think we will see Zen 3 in "volume products"?
being a fanboi of any product team usually means they shut out the entire world and only pay attention to what they fawn over.

Excuse me ? There are already Zen 3 CPUs out there.
Not everyone can or will pay attention to AMD.

TheLostSwede

News Editor
System Name Overlord Mk MLI
Processor AMD Ryzen 7 7800X3D
Motherboard Gigabyte X670E Aorus Master
Cooling Noctua NH-D15 SE with offsets
Memory 32GB Team T-Create Expert DDR5 6000 MHz @ CL30-34-34-68
Video Card(s) Gainward GeForce RTX 4080 Phantom GS
Storage 1TB Solidigm P44 Pro, 2 TB Corsair MP600 Pro, 2TB Kingston KC3000
Display(s) Acer XV272K LVbmiipruzx 4K@160Hz
Case Fractal Design Torrent Compact
Audio Device(s) Corsair Virtuoso SE
Power Supply be quiet! Pure Power 12 M 850 W
Mouse Logitech G502 Lightspeed
Keyboard Corsair K70 Max
Software Windows 10 Pro
Benchmark Scores https://valid.x86.fr/5za05v

Edit: I should throw in, the real threat to Intel right now is probably Apple. I said x86 for a reason. Apple is clearly well supplied with 5nm M1 and A14. AMD is basically going to be getting scraps of what's left from TSMCs capacity on 5nm for at least another year, so regardless of their performance they most likely just won't have much product to sell. Based on Gelsinger's comments, he seems quite aware that Apple is the real threat.
Isn't that making assumptions? So far none of Intel's 10nm products have really shown that their process is superior to the competition in terms of foundry quality.
Most of their 10nm parts have been... meh at best? Their first 10nm parts weren't power efficient, nor did they perform well.
I guess they're going to have to prove that they can produce either power efficient or high performance parts this year, as otherwise all the claims of Intel having a good 10nm processes that's competitive is just going to be hot air.

Samsung is equally getting crap for their process being poor, yet there doesn't seem to be any overwhelming proof of such, beyond possibly the shortage of Nvidia GPUs. However, the actual GPUs doesn't seem to underperform, although they seem to be running a tad hot.

I don't see what TSMC can't match, they're already making 5nm part for Apple in large(?) volumes, a mere three years ahead of Intel's 7nm schedule. Will Intel deliver 7nm on time, just as they did with 10nm? :rolleyes:

There's way too much speculation as to what is what, but yes, you are correct with regards to competition for 5nm capacity from TSMC, it's going to be in tight supply for this year and most likely next year. If this is going to be a problem for AMD or not, I guess we'll have to wait and see. There's possibly a chance for them to use the 6nm node as a step for now.

Do you have any inside info on what AMD is planning next, as all the roadmaps I have seen suggests that AMD is only planning for 5nm in 2022. I guess at least that makes your statement correct, we won't see 5nm x86 chips until 2022.

I hope intel keeps its fabs making advanced nodes. It's dangerous to have the world's cutting edge nodes located in taiwan and south korea. The tsmc factory in arizona is only going to be 5nm in 2024.
What danger is in having the fabs in Taiwan or South Korea? Are we talking earth quakes, typhoons or invasion by China or North Korea? Beyond that I can't think of any reasons why it would be dangerous, unless you're worried about the US falling behind in chip manufacturing tech.

System Name Poor Man's PC
Processor AMD Ryzen 5 7500F
Motherboard MSI B650M Mortar WiFi
Cooling ID Cooling SE 206 XT
Memory 32GB GSkill Flare X5 DDR5 6000Mhz
Video Card(s) XFX Merc 310 RX 7900 XT
Storage XPG Gammix S70 Blade 2TB + 8 TB WD Ultrastar DC HC320
Display(s) Mi Gaming Curved 3440x1440 144Hz
Case Asus A21
Audio Device(s) MPow Air Wireless + Mi Soundbar
Power Supply Enermax Revolution DF 650W Gold
Mouse Logitech MX Anywhere 3
Keyboard Logitech Pro X + Kailh box heavy pale blue switch + Durock stabilizers
VR HMD Meta Quest 2
Benchmark Scores Who need bench when everything already fast?
Good news, so after Skiplake this March and Elderlake after, we got a proper 7nm Nonelake processor from Intel.

System Name Legion
Processor i7-12700KF
Case Montech Air X
Software Lots
Isn't that making assumptions? So far none of Intel's 10nm products have really shown that their process is superior to the competition in terms of foundry quality.
And I never said that it was, I said it was equivalent to TSMC 7nm not better.

If you are talking about 7nm, that's based on Intels statements that 7nm density is between 200MT/mm2 and 240MT/mm2, which is higher density than TSMCs stated ~175MT/mm2.

Also, Intel uses a flip flop and a logic gate to measure transistor density - most of the others do not state their method of measuring, so they could use an SRAM circuit which is smaller. This is why you have Samsung "8nm" at a 58 MT/mm2 density while "Intel 10nm" and "TSMC 7nm" are both around 95MT/mm2. "Nanometers" are meaningless.

Most of their 10nm parts have been... meh at best? Their first 10nm parts weren't power efficient, nor did they perform well.
I guess they're going to have to prove that they can produce either power efficient or high performance parts this year, as otherwise all the claims of Intel having a good 10nm processes that's competitive is just going to be hot air.
Intel Tiger Lake (10nm) destroys similar Zen 2 laptop parts on single core, and its Xe is far better. Its also near desktop Zen 3 performance in single core. I suppose you think Zen 3 is meh as well.

Samsung is equally getting crap for their process being poor, yet there doesn't seem to be any overwhelming proof of such, beyond possibly the shortage of Nvidia GPUs. However, the actual GPUs doesn't seem to underperform, although they seem to be running a tad hot.

I agree with that, and I actually don't think that the node is as important as many think it is. Node size has a lot more to do with production efficiency. We've had extremely powerful large CPUs in the midrange market on GloFlo 14nm for years now, they are just expensive to make.

I don't see what TSMC can't match, they're already making 5nm part for Apple in large(?) volumes, a mere three years ahead of Intel's 7nm schedule. Will Intel deliver 7nm on time, just as they did with 10nm? :rolleyes:

Seems like everyone failed to comprehend the ***x86*** qualifier of my post.

To spoon feed it - AMD is no threat because AMD has limited access to nodes beyond 7nm, and Intel already has a match for 7nm.

There's way too much speculation as to what is what, but yes, you are correct with regards to competition for 5nm capacity from TSMC, it's going to be in tight supply for this year and most likely next year. If this is going to be a problem for AMD or not, I guess we'll have to wait and see. There's possibly a chance for them to use the 6nm node as a step for now.

I think the current market already indicates it's a problem for AMD. Zen 3 and RDNA2 are not volume shipping components. If they were, then indeed Intel would be in trouble. Instead of Zen 3 and RDNA 2, AMDs limited contract capacity with TSMC seems to be tied up with Xbox / PS5.

I expect AMDs Q4 earnings to reveal a big jump in "embedded" aka Xbox/PS5 market, with much more muted and possibly negative growth in laptop/desktop chips as well as GPUs. This all has to do with production allocation, not benchmarks.

Do you have any inside info on what AMD is planning next, as all the roadmaps I have seen suggests that AMD is only planning for 5nm in 2022. I guess at least that makes your statement correct, we won't see 5nm x86 chips until 2022.
There have been a number of articles and constant speculation on the forums about AMD doing Zen 4 launch in late 2021. Not inside info just being aware of what the media is saying -

And I never said that it was, I said it was equivalent to TSMC 7nm not better.

If you are talking about 7nm, that's based on Intels statements that 7nm density is between 200MT/mm2 and 240MT/mm2, which is higher density than TSMCs stated ~175MT/mm2.

Also, Intel uses a flip flop and a logic gate to measure transistor density - most of the others do not state their method of measuring, so they could use an SRAM circuit which is smaller. This is why you have Samsung "8nm" at a 58 MT/mm2 density while "Intel 10nm" and "TSMC 7nm" are both around 95MT/mm2. "Nanometers" are meaningless.

Intel Tiger Lake (10nm) destroys similar Zen 2 laptop parts on single core, and its Xe is far better. Its also near desktop Zen 3 performance in single core. I suppose you think Zen 3 is meh as well.

I agree with that, and I actually don't think that the node is as important as many think it is. Node size has a lot more to do with production efficiency. We've had extremely powerful large CPUs in the midrange market on GloFlo 14nm for years now, they are just expensive to make.

Seems like everyone failed to comprehend the ***x86*** qualifier of my post.

To spoon feed it - AMD is no threat because AMD has limited access to nodes beyond 7nm, and Intel already has a match for 7nm.

I think the current market already indicates it's a problem for AMD. Zen 3 and RDNA2 are not volume shipping components. If they were, then indeed Intel would be in trouble. Instead of Zen 3 and RDNA 2, AMDs limited contract capacity with TSMC seems to be tied up with Xbox / PS5.

I expect AMDs Q4 earnings to reveal a big jump in "embedded" aka Xbox/PS5 market, with much more muted and possibly negative growth in laptop/desktop chips as well as GPUs. This all has to do with production allocation, not benchmarks.

There have been a number of articles and constant speculation on the forums about AMD doing Zen 4 launch in late 2021. Not inside info just being aware of what the media is saying -

Intel 10nm is NOT equal to TSMC 7nm. It's fine for low power parts but is NOT suitable for large high clock chips. The yields are terrible. It also took Intel like 4 yrs to make that 10nm process even viable for notebooks.

System Name Legion
Processor i7-12700KF
Case Montech Air X
Software Lots
Intel 10nm is NOT equal to TSMC 7nm. It's fine for low power parts but is NOT suitable for large high clock chips. The yields are terrible. It also took Intel like 4 yrs to make that 10nm process even viable for notebooks.

Intel targeted laptops because, for 2020, they are 75% of the client space. They are putting their best parts in the highest volume space and have been effectively supplying it, and are now moving on to servers and higher power laptops on 10nm. AMD put their best parts in a small fraction (DIY and 3rd tier SIs) of the lowest volume space (desktop) and still couldn't effectively supply it.

System Name 2nd AMD puppy
Processor FX-8350 vishera
Motherboard Gigabyte GA-970A-UD3
Cooling Cooler Master Hyper TX2
Memory 16 Gb DDR3:8GB Kingston HyperX Beast + 8Gb G.Skill Sniper(by courtesy of tabascosauz &TPU)
Video Card(s) Sapphire RX 580 Nitro+;1450/2000 Mhz
Storage SSD :840 pro 128 Gb;Iridium pro 240Gb ; HDD 2xWD-1Tb
Display(s) Benq XL2730Z 144 Hz freesync
Case NZXT 820 PHANTOM
Audio Device(s) Audigy SE with Logitech Z-5500
Power Supply Riotoro Enigma G2 850W
Mouse Razer copperhead / Gamdias zeus (by courtesy of sneekypeet & TPU)
Keyboard MS Sidewinder x4
Software win10 64bit ltsc
Benchmark Scores irrelevant for me
Corrected version:

"Intel CEO, Pat Gelsinger, has talked about the state of the 10 nm node, giving shareholders reassurance and a will to remain in such a position. He has made an argument that he has personally reviewed the progress of the "health and recovery of the 10 nm program"

:D

System Name Home
Processor 5950x
Motherboard Asrock Taichi x370
Cooling Thermalright True Spirit 140
Memory Patriot 32gb DDR4 3200mhz
Video Card(s) Sapphire Radeon RX 6700 10gb
Storage Too many to count
Display(s) U2518D+u2417h
Case Chieftec
Audio Device(s) onboard
Power Supply seasonic prime 1000W
Mouse Razer Viper
Keyboard Logitech
Software Windows 10
Far from it, for a while people thought that AMD could never equal or beat Intel with chiplet design at single core, now they equaled them or beat them in some applications and we are talking inefficient chiplet design with high latency compared to Intel's monolithic.
So AMD at some point in the future if need arises just needs to make a monolithic CPU and Intel is fuc...ed, for a while of course.

System Name Poor Man's PC
Processor AMD Ryzen 5 7500F
Motherboard MSI B650M Mortar WiFi
Cooling ID Cooling SE 206 XT
Memory 32GB GSkill Flare X5 DDR5 6000Mhz
Video Card(s) XFX Merc 310 RX 7900 XT
Storage XPG Gammix S70 Blade 2TB + 8 TB WD Ultrastar DC HC320
Display(s) Mi Gaming Curved 3440x1440 144Hz
Case Asus A21
Audio Device(s) MPow Air Wireless + Mi Soundbar
Power Supply Enermax Revolution DF 650W Gold
Mouse Logitech MX Anywhere 3
Keyboard Logitech Pro X + Kailh box heavy pale blue switch + Durock stabilizers
VR HMD Meta Quest 2
Benchmark Scores Who need bench when everything already fast?
Corrected version:

"Intel CEO, Pat Gelsinger, has talked about the state of the 10 nm node, giving shareholders reassurance and a will to remain in such a position. He has made an argument that he has personally reviewed the progress of the "health and recovery of the 10 nm program"

:D

Oh come on, at least give him some credit. Personally I think Pat would bring major improvement for Intel, in near future all of their CPU get VT-x enable by default.

That is fact right now for desktop businesses of all high-tech companies. Prices increased, shortages growing, delays are extended. The big and beautiful adventure with desktops is not too far from over. And it was so satisfying, so diverse.

System Name The Sparing-No-Expense Build
Processor Ryzen 5 5600X
Motherboard Asus ROG Strix X570-E Gaming Wifi II
Cooling Noctua NH-U12S chromax.black
Memory 32GB: 2x16GB Patriot Viper Steel 3600MHz C18
Video Card(s) NVIDIA RTX 3060Ti Founder's Edition
Storage 500GB 970 Evo Plus NVMe, 2TB Crucial MX500
Display(s) AOC C24G1 144Hz 24" 1080p Monitor
Case Lian Li O11 Dynamic EVO White
Power Supply Seasonic X-650 Gold PSU (SS-650KM3)
Software Windows 11 Home 64-bit
7nm in 2023... looks like I'll get an AMD processor for my next build.

r9

System Name Primary|Secondary|Poweredge r410|Dell XPS|SteamDeck
Processor i7 11700k|i7 9700k|2 x E5620 |i5 5500U|Zen 2 4c/8t
Memory 32GB DDR4|16GB DDR4|16GB DDR4|32GB ECC DDR3|8GB DDR4|16GB LPDDR5
Video Card(s) RX 7800xt|RX 6700xt |On-Board|On-Board|8 RDNA 2 CUs
Storage 2TB m.2|512GB SSD+1TB SSD|2x256GBSSD 2x2TBGB|256GB sata|512GB nvme
Display(s) 50" 4k TV | Dell 27" |22" |3.3"|7"
VR HMD Samsung Odyssey+ | Oculus Quest 2
Software Windows 11 Pro|Windows 10 Pro|Windows 10 Home| Server 2012 r2|Windows 10 Pro
This is satisfactory as licking ice cream through glass window.

System Name Dumbass
Processor AMD Ryzen 7800X3D
Motherboard ASUS TUF gaming B650
Cooling Artic Liquid Freezer 2 - 420mm
Memory G.Skill Sniper 32gb DDR5 6000
Video Card(s) GreenTeam 4070 ti super 16gb
Storage Samsung EVO 500gb & 1Tb, 2tb HDD, 500gb WD Black
Display(s) 1x Nixeus NX_EDG27, 2x Dell S2440L (16:9)
Case Phanteks Enthoo Primo w/8 140mm SP Fans
Audio Device(s) onboard (realtek?) - SPKRS:Logitech Z623 200w 2.1
Power Supply Corsair HX1000i
Mouse Steeseries Esports Wireless
Keyboard Corsair K100
Software windows 10 H
Benchmark Scores https://i.imgur.com/aoz3vWY.jpg?2

Aquinus

Resident Wat-man
System Name Apollo
Processor Intel Core i9 9880H
Motherboard Some proprietary Apple thing.
Memory 64GB DDR4-2667
Video Card(s) AMD Radeon Pro 5600M, 8GB HBM2
Storage 1TB Apple NVMe, 4TB External
Display(s) Laptop @ 3072x1920 + 2x LG 5k Ultrafine TB3 displays
Case MacBook Pro (16", 2019)
Audio Device(s) AirPods Pro, Sennheiser HD 380s w/ FIIO Alpen 2, or Logitech 2.1 Speakers
Power Supply 96w Power Adapter
Mouse Logitech MX Master 3
Keyboard Logitech G915, GL Clicky
Software MacOS 12.1
7nm delayed 1 year? Try 6 years!!!
And even that is only if Intel sticks to 2023 this time which I won't be holding my breath for.

Official Intel slide:
TT6.png

Last edited:
so they put enough pluses on 14++++++ they just decided to call it 7nm.. while amd is going to 5nm.. two steps back calling it one step back. That pr spin on a cow turd...

System Name Daves
Processor AMD Ryzen 3900x
Motherboard AsRock X570 Taichi
Cooling Enermax LIQMAX III 360
Memory 32 GiG Team Group B Die 3600
Video Card(s) Powercolor 5700 xt Red Devil
Storage Crucial MX 500 SSD and Intel P660 NVME 2TB for games
Display(s) Acer 144htz 27in. 2560x1440
Case Phanteks P600S
Audio Device(s) N/A
Power Supply Corsair RM 750
Mouse EVGA
Keyboard Corsair Strafe
Software Windows 10 Pro
FIXED... Ok!

System Name micropage7
Processor Intel Xeon X3470
Motherboard Gigabyte Technology Co. Ltd. P55A-UD3R (Socket 1156)
Cooling Enermax ETS-T40F
Memory Samsung 8.00GB Dual-Channel DDR3
Video Card(s) NVIDIA Quadro FX 1800
Storage V-GEN03AS18EU120GB, Seagate 2 x 1TB and Seagate 4TB
Display(s) Samsung 21 inch LCD Wide Screen
Case Icute Super 18
Audio Device(s) Auzentech X-Fi Forte
Power Supply Silverstone 600 Watt
Mouse Logitech G502
Keyboard Sades Excalibur + Taihao keycaps
Software Win 7 64-bit
Benchmark Scores Classified
why i feel Intel try to move the news from new processor and its power to something like this, oh maybe AMD is a little weak in this form