• Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

Japan's Nexon Attempting to Buy Out EA?

leonard_222003

System Name Home
Processor Q6600 @ 3300
Motherboard Gigabyte p31 ds3l
Cooling TRUE Intel Edition
Memory 4 gb x 800 mhz
Video Card(s) Asus GTX 560
Storage WD 1x250 gb Seagate 2x 1tb
Display(s) samsung T220
Case no name
Audio Device(s) onboard
Power Supply chieftec 550w
Software Windows 7 64
Little programs that run in your corner so you can play a game and those runs only with internet or online happens because of piracy.
Game developers probably have discussions like "wtf should we do so we can make money after our 2 year hard work on a game and millions of dollars spent on people working for it".
You have to understand them, if no measures are taken very few people would buy games.

System Name Darth Obsidious
Processor Intel i5 2500K
Motherboard ASUS P8Z68-V/Gen3
Cooling Cooler Master Hyper 212+ in Push Pull
Memory 2X4GB Corsair Vengeance DDR3 1600
Video Card(s) ASUS R9 270x TOP
Storage 128GB Samsung 830 SSD, 1TB WD Black, 2TB WD Green
Display(s) LG IPS234V-PN
Case Corsair Obsidian 650D
Audio Device(s) Infrasonic Quartet
Power Supply Corsair HX650w
Software Windows 7 64bit and Windows XP Home
Benchmark Scores 2cm mark on bench with a razor blade.
Probably only dreaming but if these guys buy out EA, I hope there is a huge change in the way EA games are made, because they perform like crap for the most part and usually have little to no support to resolve the problems.

Probably only dreaming but if these guys buy out EA, I hope there is a huge change in the way EA games are made, because they perform like crap for the most part and usually have little to no support to resolve the problems.

Lol. And while most people think Nexon does nothing to resolve problems in their games, they've actually done a lot. Combat Arms has come a long way from when it first came out. And they've managed to keep adding good content to their games, not short worthless DLC, but actually expanding on their games and making it so that after years of playing, they're still fun to play.
Of course they're a business, and they make their money on MMORPGs and MMOFPS' mostly, so it makes sense. However, they have decent customer support, especially for Combat Arms and Mabinogi.

I really do hope this goes through. I want Nexon to push Crysis 3 to not be a failgame. lol. At least we would almost guaranteed working multiplayer that way. :laugh: