• Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

July 2020 NVIDIA new driver refuse to install

System Name ATLAS
Processor Intel Core i7-4770 (4C/8T) Haswell
Motherboard GA-Z87X-UD5H , Dual Intel LAN, 10x SATA, 16x Power phace.
Cooling ProlimaTech Armageddon - Dual GELID 140 Silent PWM
Memory Mushkin Blackline DDR3 2400 997123F 16GB
Video Card(s) MSI GTX1060 OC 6GB (single fan) Micron
Storage WD Raptors 73Gb - Raid1 10.000rpm
Display(s) DELL U2311H
Case HEC Compucase CI-6919 Full tower (2003) moded .. hec-group.com.tw
Audio Device(s) Creative X-Fi Music + mods, Audigy front Panel - YAMAHA quad speakers with Sub.
Power Supply HPU-4M780-PE refurbished 23-3-2022
Mouse MS Pro IntelliMouse 16.000 Dpi Pixart Paw 3389
Keyboard Microsoft Wired 600
Software Win 7 Pro x64 ( Retail Box ) for EU
This is a message of Help before this be requested and relative to NEW NVIDIA drivers release policy and Microsoft NET. Framework.

a) Microsoft NET. Framework version 4.5 : this is the Windows engine which aloud complete driver installation (Nvidia control panel too).
b) NVIDIA informs the people due their documents (Whats new in every driver release) that recent drivers these require SHA-2 code sign support for Windows 7
c) Microsoft introduced fresh Windows update patch for NET. Framework version 4.8 this tightens the security at NET. 4.5 up to 4.8 (all versions).

If you came across to the issue that the Nvidia driver cannot finish or refuse be installed, the only workaround this is removal of of Microsoft NET. Version 4.7 from Windows 7.

Currently neither Nvidia can offer any support about that incident to their customers, and neither Microsoft takes any responsibility for the problematic situation which their software engineers caused by releasing untested security patches and updates.

I am the person which discovered the workaround, I have supperb IT background, this issue were originally reported and posted at Microsoft forums by a user, when the user was helped by this advice, I were Banned .. they got mad because I did trashed their reputation as guru advisors regarding Windows operating system issues.

I am not after of any credit, I just thought to help our boys at TP.