• Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

just bought a palit 2080TI..

the54thvoid

Intoxicated Moderator
Staff member
Processor Ryzen 7800X3D
Motherboard MSI MAG Mortar B650 (wifi)
Cooling be quiet! Dark Rock Pro 4
Memory 32GB Kingston Fury
Video Card(s) Gainward RTX4070ti
Storage Seagate FireCuda 530 M.2 1TB / Samsumg 960 Pro M.2 512Gb
Display(s) LG 32" 165Hz 1440p GSYNC
Case Asus Prime AP201
Audio Device(s) On Board
Power Supply be quiet! Pure POwer M12 850w Gold (ATX3.0)
Software W10
When a thousand dollar/pound gfx card fails, damn straight people will hear about it. When the 200 buck card dies, there's a lot less moaning. I think people are more vocal and likely to jump on a forum to say so when a very expensive thing breaks.

Without actual sales numbers versus fail rate, the discussion is nothing short of a clairvoyant cabaret.

Processor i7 7700k
Motherboard MSI Z270 SLI Plus
Cooling CM Hyper 212 EVO
Memory 2 x 8 GB Corsair Vengeance
Video Card(s) MSI RTX 2070 Super
Storage Samsung 850 EVO 250 GB and WD Black 4TB
Display(s) Dell 27 inch 1440p 144 Hz
Case Corsair Obsidian 750D Airflow Edition
Audio Device(s) Onboard
Power Supply EVGA SuperNova 850 W Gold
Mouse Logitech G502
Keyboard Logitech G105
Software Windows 10
When a thousand dollar/pound gfx card fails, damn straight people will hear about it. When the 200 buck card dies, there's a lot less moaning. I think people are more vocal and likely to jump on a forum to say so when a very expensive thing breaks.

Without actual sales numbers versus fail rate, the discussion is nothing short of a clairvoyant cabaret.

I've been saying that for years. I even left Newegg some feedback on it long ago. It would make the customer reviews much more meaningful if we could put the negative reviews in relation to the number sold.

i.e. 5 people rate the product with 1 star and when you click on the 1 star reviews they are all saying that their 2080 Ti started artifacting and then died. If Newegg had sold 250 of them then that's not bad. Only 2% failure. If they sold 100 of them then that's starting to not look good. 5% failure rate. If they only sold 50 of them then that's a problem 10% failure rate. If they only sold 20 of them then it's a disaster. 25% failure rate.

It wouldn't be a hard thing to implement on Newegg and it would be very helpful to their customers. I don't know why they wouldn't want to.

System Name Wut?
Processor 3900X
Motherboard ASRock Taichi X570
Cooling Water
Memory 32GB GSkill CL16 3600mhz
Video Card(s) Vega 56
Storage 2 x AData XPG 8200 Pro 1TB
Display(s) 3440 x 1440
Case Thermaltake Tower 900
Power Supply Seasonic Prime Ultra Platinum
I've been saying that for years. I even left Newegg some feedback on it long ago. It would make the customer reviews much more meaningful if we could put the negative reviews in relation to the number sold.

i.e. 5 people rate the product with 1 star and when you click on the 1 star reviews they are all saying that their 2080 Ti started artifacting and then died. If Newegg had sold 250 of them then that's not bad. Only 2% failure. If they sold 100 of them then that's starting to not look good. 5% failure rate. If they only sold 50 of them then that's a problem 10% failure rate. If they only sold 20 of them then it's a disaster. 25% failure rate.

It wouldn't be a hard thing to implement on Newegg and it would be very helpful to their customers. I don't know why they wouldn't want to.

The same reason they let people leave a review without being a verified owner.

Benchmark Scores Faster than yours... I'd bet on it. :)

I like this idea... you know who I bet doesn't? AIBs... at least the ones with slightly higher returns rates on any product. They could alienate some vendors if they share that information. But I would LOVE to see that. People are always surprised when they see how many products are low single digit percent failures.

The same reason they let people leave a review without being a verified owner.
The annoying thing Newegg does that sully's their reviews???? Sending parts out to the general public to review. I can see like, an external optical or USB sticks or something like that... but they send out, motherboards, power supplys (it works), and parts that need proper testing that most people A - don't have the knowledge for in the first place, and B - do not have the testing equipment.

NE reviews, to me, are only good for DOA type of information.

System Name Wut?
Processor 3900X
Cooling Water
Video Card(s) Vega 56
Display(s) 3440 x 1440
NE reviews, to me, are only good for DOA type of information.

I'll be honest, reviews mean nothing to me anymore. You have people that will drop negative or positive reviews for unrelated events, unverified owner reviews, and reviews from people that don't even know what product they ordered.

I'll read them for laughs or pictures but that is about as far as it goes.

Edit: Oh, and reviews that counter other reviews because review thought score was too low.

My point exactly.. most leaving reviews (even those 'pro' reviews) on Newegg are clueless and aren't worth the electrons troubled to reach us... :p

System Name Ryzen Reynolds
Processor Ryzen 1600 - 4.0Ghz 1.415v - SMT disabled
Motherboard mATX Asrock AB350m AM4
Cooling Raijintek Leto Pro
Memory Vulcan T-Force 16GB DDR4 3000 16.18.18 @3200Mhz 14.17.17
Video Card(s) Sapphire Nitro+ 4GB RX 580 - 1450/2000 BIOS mod 8-)
Storage Seagate B'cuda 1TB/Sandisk 128GB SSD
Display(s) Acer ED242QR 75hz Freesync
Case Corsair Carbide Series SPEC-01
Audio Device(s) Onboard
Power Supply Corsair VS 550w
Mouse Zalman ZM-M401R
Keyboard Razor Lycosa
Software Windows 10 x64
Benchmark Scores https://www.3dmark.com/spy/6220813
Rx 480 killing motherboards anyone? So no it's got nothing to do with the cost, the failure rate was high because of a manufacturing fault that was killing cards in the same fashion. Jesus no ones blaming anyone in here so why act like you're representing nvidia personally and taking it as an insult:kookoo:

Rx 480 killing motherboards anyone?
I didn't think that was a big deal either. Nor did many, really. Wasn't it much ado about nothing... like less than what we saw with these RTX cards? I thought it was only with overclocking (running the card out of spec) that would kill the motherboards. We've seen other cards blip past 75W before, again IIRC.
https://techreport.com/news/30345/amd-responds-to-radeon-rx-480-power-draw-controversy

AMD has directed concerned users and the press to the following statement on Anandtech (also provided to PC Perspective):

As you know, we continuously tune our GPUs in order to maximize their performance within their given power envelopes and the speed of the memory interface, which in this case is an unprecedented 8Gbps for GDDR5. Recently, we identified select scenarios where the tuning of some RX 480 boards was not optimal. Fortunately, we can adjust the GPU's tuning via software in order to resolve this issue. We are already testing a driver that implements a fix, and we will provide an update to the community on our progress on Tuesday (July 5, 2016).​
Since we don't have the kind of in-depth power measurement hardware that PC Perspective does, we can't independently confirm this issue or its effects. The site does note that it hasn't experienced any negative side effects from running a single RX 480 in its test rigs, though, and we didn't note any weirdness in our test systems, either.
I know some did, and this was an issue.

With the high end RTX it is pretty polarizing due to other factors involved. The cost of the card can certainly be a part of the reason. :)

System Name RyzenGtEvo/ Asus strix scar II
Processor Amd R5 5900X/ Intel 8750H
Motherboard Crosshair hero8 impact/Asus
Cooling 360EK extreme rad+ 360$EK slim all push, cpu ek suprim Gpu full cover all EK
Memory Corsair Vengeance Rgb pro 3600cas14 16Gb in four sticks./16Gb/16GB
Video Card(s) Powercolour RX7900XT Reference/Rtx 2060
Storage Silicon power 2TB nvme/8Tb external/1Tb samsung Evo nvme 2Tb sata ssd/1Tb nvme
Display(s) Samsung UAE28"850R 4k freesync.dell shiter
Case Lianli 011 dynamic/strix scar2
Audio Device(s) Xfi creative 7.1 on board ,Yamaha dts av setup, corsair void pro headset
Power Supply corsair 1200Hxi/Asus stock
Mouse Roccat Kova/ Logitech G wireless
Keyboard Roccat Aimo 120
VR HMD Oculus rift
Software Win 10 Pro
Benchmark Scores 8726 vega 3dmark timespy/ laptop Timespy 6506
just like everyone else i have been knocking it for the price.. but have still ended up buying one.. he he..

i also have a sneaking suspicion that when the pain of buying the first one wears off i might end up buying another one.. tis the way my mind works.. :)

trog
have fun with your new purchase bro, are you tickling it with mining tasks just to see, im interested in if it can be made to pay for itself per say? and , im just glad my mind works different or i would never eat lol.

Processor AMD Ryzen 7 7800X3D
Motherboard AsRock X670E Phantom Gaming Lightning
Cooling Be Quiet! Dark Rock 4
Memory G.SKILL Trident Z5 Neo DDR5-6000 32GB (2 x 16GB)
Video Card(s) Sapphire Radeon RX 7900 XTX
Storage Samsung 980 PRO Series 1TB, Samsung 980 PRO Series 1TB, Crucial P3 NVMe M.2 2TB
Display(s) LG OLED55G2PUA
Case Lian Li O11 Dynamic XL ROG Certified
Audio Device(s) Digital out to high end dac and amps.
Power Supply EVGA GQ 1000W
Mouse Logitech G600
Keyboard Logitech G413 Carbon
VR HMD Oculus Rift CV1, Oculus Rift S, Quest 2, Quest 3
Software Windows 10 Pro
My point exactly.. most leaving reviews (even those 'pro' reviews) on Newegg are clueless and aren't worth the electrons troubled to reach us... :p

I'm a newegg reviewer and have been for years. I am more than capable of reviewing the items I receive. And those items I do not feel I am qualified for I do not accept the item for review at all. My point being not all reviews at Newegg are bogus. There are people like me who enjoy reviewing products with an open mind and unbiased opinion.

I should add that Newegg has never pressured me to give 5 egg reviews. I have reviewed many items that received 3 or less eggs. If it's junk then I spill it plain. Newegg has never stopped me from reviewing and keeps sending me kit so I think they want honest reviews.

Last edited:
I'm a newegg reviewer and have been for years. I am more than capable of reviewing the items I receive. And those items I do not feel I am qualified for I do not accept the item for review at all. My point being not all reviews at Newegg are bogus. There are people like me who enjoy reviewing products with an open mind.
Indeed. Not all are completely clueless. :)

I mean, how do you (not you personally) properly review a power supply? Just using it tells us nothing. Same goes for certain other products. Just using them isn't testing them. It can cover ergonomics or ease of use, things like that. But not some other, perhaps important aspects which may be out of reach of the majority reviewing.

Processor AMD Ryzen 7 7800X3D
Motherboard AsRock X670E Phantom Gaming Lightning
Cooling Be Quiet! Dark Rock 4
Memory G.SKILL Trident Z5 Neo DDR5-6000 32GB (2 x 16GB)
Video Card(s) Sapphire Radeon RX 7900 XTX
Storage Samsung 980 PRO Series 1TB, Samsung 980 PRO Series 1TB, Crucial P3 NVMe M.2 2TB
Display(s) LG OLED55G2PUA
Case Lian Li O11 Dynamic XL ROG Certified
Audio Device(s) Digital out to high end dac and amps.
Power Supply EVGA GQ 1000W
Mouse Logitech G600
Keyboard Logitech G413 Carbon
VR HMD Oculus Rift CV1, Oculus Rift S, Quest 2, Quest 3
Software Windows 10 Pro
Indeed. Not all are completely clueless. :)

I mean, how do you (not you personally) properly review a power supply? Just using it tells us nothing. Same goes for certain other products. Just using them isn't testing them. It can cover ergonomics or ease of use, things like that. But not some other, perhaps important aspects which may be out of reach of the majority reviewing.

Agreed. In some cases we do not have the ability to properly test and review an item. That's why we have the option to decline to review something. I have declined loads of kit over the years because I did not feel I could review it properly. Sure some people will accept it and then just place a bogus review. I do not doubt this happens but for me if I can't properly test it then why waste my time? Newegg will gladly send me something I can properly test. Hell I have even turned down kit because I don't have time.

the54thvoid

Intoxicated Moderator
Staff member
Processor Ryzen 7800X3D
Motherboard MSI MAG Mortar B650 (wifi)
Cooling be quiet! Dark Rock Pro 4
Memory 32GB Kingston Fury
Video Card(s) Gainward RTX4070ti
Storage Seagate FireCuda 530 M.2 1TB / Samsumg 960 Pro M.2 512Gb
Display(s) LG 32" 165Hz 1440p GSYNC
Case Asus Prime AP201
Audio Device(s) On Board
Power Supply be quiet! Pure POwer M12 850w Gold (ATX3.0)
Software W10
Rx 480 killing motherboards anyone? So no it's got nothing to do with the cost, the failure rate was high because of a manufacturing fault that was killing cards in the same fashion. Jesus no ones blaming anyone in here so why act like you're representing nvidia personally and taking it as an insult:kookoo:

Not sure if post aimed at me, as I'm the one who mentioned cost?

If so, I'm certainly not acting like I'm representing Nvidia personally. The only way I can perceive that ideology is if your post is from an anti-Nvidia perspective where your own bias against the firm creates an illusion of defence.

FACT is, nobody here has the failure rates. What we are dealing with is anecdotal evidence - which is as good as hearsay. You keep saying 'high' failure rate. Prove it. That is your requirement. My point was when you spend 1k+ on a gfx card, you're sure as hell going to be pissed off when it fails. So you are far more likely to raise a pitchfork about it. I certainly would. And that is a very human thing to do.

Consider this - I, personally, am far more likely to recall a broken down Mercedes, than say, a Ford Fiesta. I (falsely) equate cost with reliability - which is a common assumption to make. But it is a very human assumption to make. That's what's happening here. People are more likely to take notice when an expensive product fails. If you think that's not true, then you're absolutely ignoring logical human failings, and in turn, being that illogical human.

I'm not defending Nvidia. I'm arguing against the use of anecdotes to confirm an issue.

System Name Wut?
Processor 3900X
Cooling Water
Video Card(s) Vega 56
Display(s) 3440 x 1440
have fun with your new purchase bro, are you tickling it with mining tasks just to see, im interested in if it can be made to pay for itself per say? and , im just glad my mind works different or i would never eat lol.

I have read 90mhs for Eth out of the box and up to 100 with tweaks.

Edit: NM, I had VII on the brain. I think 2080ti was in the 60 - 70 range.

eidairaman1

The Exiled Airman
System Name PCGOD
Processor AMD FX 8350@ 5.0GHz
Motherboard Asus TUF 990FX Sabertooth R2 2901 Bios
Cooling Scythe Ashura, 2×BitFenix 230mm Spectre Pro LED (Blue,Green), 2x BitFenix 140mm Spectre Pro LED
Memory 16 GB Gskill Ripjaws X 2133 (2400 OC, 10-10-12-20-20, 1T, 1.65V)
Video Card(s) AMD Radeon 290 Sapphire Vapor-X
Storage Samsung 840 Pro 256GB, WD Velociraptor 1TB
Display(s) NEC Multisync LCD 1700V (Display Port Adapter)
Case AeroCool Xpredator Evil Blue Edition
Audio Device(s) Creative Labs Sound Blaster ZxR
Power Supply Seasonic 1250 XM2 Series (XP3)
Mouse Roccat Kone XTD
Keyboard Roccat Ryos MK Pro
Software Windows 7 Pro 64

spaceZ

Just wanted to report on the failure of my 2nd Palit RTX2080Ti GamingP OC 11G card yesterday - a followup from my earlier April 28 posts where my first card failed after about 16 weeks of regular (but not heavy) use. Scan.co.uk were very good for this, after some initial questions they issued RMA and I had a replacement card in less than 1 week.

I've had about the same use pattern over the last 4 months with the new card. It is now failing in what seems pretty much the same way: Started generating errors in some games, then running a GPU stress test (FurMark) consistently locked around 60 C temp, and then finally the "space invader" artifacts appeared.

I checked and both my cards used the Micron GDDR6 memory.

I will be RMAing again... might ask if they have better solution than just replacement this time. In the meantime an AMD Radeon RX560 I bought for backup is swapped in..

Last edited:

bug

Processor Intel i5-12600k
Motherboard Asus H670 TUF
Cooling Arctic Freezer 34
Memory 2x16GB DDR4 3600 G.Skill Ripjaws V
Video Card(s) EVGA GTX 1060 SC
Storage 500GB Samsung 970 EVO, 500GB Samsung 850 EVO, 1TB Crucial MX300 and 2TB Crucial MX500
Display(s) Dell U3219Q + HP ZR24w
Case Raijintek Thetis
Audio Device(s) Audioquest Dragonfly Red :D
Power Supply Seasonic 620W M12
Mouse Logitech G502 Proteus Core
Keyboard G.Skill KM780R
Software Arch Linux + Win10
Just wanted to report on the failure of my 2nd Palit RTX2080Ti GamingP OC 11G card yesterday - a followup from my earlier April 28 posts where my first card failed after about 16 weeks of regular (but not heavy) use. Scan.co.uk were very good for this, after some initial questions they issued RMA and I had a replacement card in less than 1 week.

I've had about the same use pattern over the last 4 months with the new card. It is now failing in what seems pretty much the same way: Started generating errors in some games, then running a CPU stress test consistently locked around 60 C temp, and then finally the "space invader" artifacts appeared.

I will be RMAing again... might ask if they have better solution than just replacement this time. In the meantime an AMD Radeon RX560 I bought for backup is swapped in..
Crappy news, but look at the bright side: there haven't been reports of faulty 2080Tis in months, so whatever you're getting this time should finally work.
Unless you have some freaky PSU that kills the cards.

System Name money pit..
Processor Intel 9900K 4.8 at 1.152 core voltage minus 0.120 offset
Motherboard Asus rog Strix Z370-F Gaming
Cooling Dark Rock TF air cooler.. Stock vga air coolers with case side fans to help cooling..
Memory 32 gb corsair vengeance 3200
Video Card(s) Palit Gaming Pro OC 2080TI
Storage 150 nvme boot drive partition.. 1T Sandisk sata.. 1T Transend sata.. 1T 970 evo nvme m 2..
Display(s) 27" Asus PG279Q ROG Swift 165Hrz Nvidia G-Sync, IPS.. 2560x1440..
Case Gigabyte mid-tower.. cheap and nothing special..
Audio Device(s) onboard sounds with stereo amp..
Power Supply EVGA 850 watt..
Mouse Logitech G700s
Keyboard Logitech K270
Software Win 10 pro..
Benchmark Scores Firestike 29500.. timepsy 14000..

I've had about the same use pattern over the last 4 months with the new card. It is now failing in what seems pretty much the same way: Started generating errors in some games, then running a CPU stress test consistently locked around 60 C temp, and then finally the "space invader" artifacts appeared.

interesting.. my second one is still working fine but i have been running it at 70% power.. let us know what scan say about a second failure..

trog

ps.. just as a test i cranked my card up to +139 on the core +1000 on the memory and %115 power and did a couple of timespy runs.. no sign of any degrade but as we know when these things fail it comes out of the blue.. i would love to know which part is failing i dont think its the memory and there has never been any definitive answer..

the scan warranty starts again with each new card so in that sense we are okay..

Last edited:
Processor 12900K @5.1all Pcore only, 1.23v
Motherboard MSI Edge
Cooling D15 Chromax Black
Memory 32GB 4000 C15
Video Card(s) 4090 Suprim X
Storage Various Samsung M.2s, 860 evo other
Display(s) Predator X27 / Deck (Nreal air) / LG C3 83
Case FD Torrent
Audio Device(s) Hifiman Ananda / AudioEngine A5+
Power Supply Seasonic Prime TX 1000W
Mouse Amazon finest (no brand)
Keyboard Amazon finest (no brand)
VR HMD Index
Benchmark Scores I got some numbers.
the scan warranty starts again with each new card so in that sense we are okay..
I did not know that!

My first 2080ti started acting up on me. Contacted Scan, painless process, got a new GPU (with samsung memory too - doesnt hurt.) Really hoping it was just the early models that were dodgey.

I am 4 months with my replacement and thankfully its behaving.

spaceZ

Crappy news, but look at the bright side: there haven't been reports of faulty 2080Tis in months, so whatever you're getting this time should finally work.
Unless you have some freaky PSU that kills the cards.

Hope you are right on 3rd time lucky. My PSU is a new Corsair AX1200i, 1200W - so hopefully that is not the problem...

interesting.. my second one is still working fine but i have been running it at 70% power.. let us know what scan say about a second failure..

trog

ps.. just as a test i cranked my card up to +139 on the core +1000 on the memory and %115 power and did a couple of timespy runs.. no sign of any degrade but as we know when these things fail it comes out of the blue.. i would love to know which part is failing i dont think its the memory and there has never been any definitive answer..

Anecdotally seems tied to extended load - and thus thermal degradation? I never overclocked this card or the previous one. Interesting if its not memory.

I had some time off with injury and did some gaming over last week. It started to crash out of Prey, maybe 10 hours in.
Then under the 4 FurMark stress tests I could get in it froze the test when temps rose to 57-60 C. Then it wouldn't boot into Windows, not even the Asus BIOS screen worked.

eidairaman1

The Exiled Airman
System Name PCGOD
Processor AMD FX 8350@ 5.0GHz
Motherboard Asus TUF 990FX Sabertooth R2 2901 Bios
Cooling Scythe Ashura, 2×BitFenix 230mm Spectre Pro LED (Blue,Green), 2x BitFenix 140mm Spectre Pro LED
Memory 16 GB Gskill Ripjaws X 2133 (2400 OC, 10-10-12-20-20, 1T, 1.65V)
Video Card(s) AMD Radeon 290 Sapphire Vapor-X
Storage Samsung 840 Pro 256GB, WD Velociraptor 1TB
Display(s) NEC Multisync LCD 1700V (Display Port Adapter)
Case AeroCool Xpredator Evil Blue Edition
Audio Device(s) Creative Labs Sound Blaster ZxR
Power Supply Seasonic 1250 XM2 Series (XP3)
Mouse Roccat Kone XTD
Keyboard Roccat Ryos MK Pro
Software Windows 7 Pro 64

I've had about the same use pattern over the last 4 months with the new card. It is now failing in what seems pretty much the same way: Started generating errors in some games, then running a GPU stress test (FurMark) consistently locked around 60 C temp, and then finally the "space invader" artifacts appeared.

Might as well get money back and wait and see what a RX 5800XT/5900XT Brings

System Name RyzenGtEvo/ Asus strix scar II
Processor Amd R5 5900X/ Intel 8750H
Motherboard Crosshair hero8 impact/Asus
Cooling 360EK extreme rad+ 360$EK slim all push, cpu ek suprim Gpu full cover all EK
Memory Corsair Vengeance Rgb pro 3600cas14 16Gb in four sticks./16Gb/16GB
Video Card(s) Powercolour RX7900XT Reference/Rtx 2060
Storage Silicon power 2TB nvme/8Tb external/1Tb samsung Evo nvme 2Tb sata ssd/1Tb nvme
Display(s) Samsung UAE28"850R 4k freesync.dell shiter
Case Lianli 011 dynamic/strix scar2
Audio Device(s) Xfi creative 7.1 on board ,Yamaha dts av setup, corsair void pro headset
Power Supply corsair 1200Hxi/Asus stock
Mouse Roccat Kova/ Logitech G wireless
Keyboard Roccat Aimo 120
VR HMD Oculus rift
Software Win 10 Pro
Benchmark Scores 8726 vega 3dmark timespy/ laptop Timespy 6506
Hope you are right on 3rd time lucky. My PSU is a new Corsair AX1200i, 1200W - so hopefully that is not the problem...

Anecdotally seems tied to extended load - and thus thermal degradation? I never overclocked this card or the previous one. Interesting if its not memory.

I had some time off with injury and did some gaming over last week. It started to crash out of Prey, maybe 10 hours in.
Then under the 4 FurMark stress tests I could get in it froze the test when temps rose to 57-60 C. Then it wouldn't boot into Windows, not even the Asus BIOS screen worked.
Strange, that's not much of a temperature?, good luck on number 3.

System Name MSI GP76
Processor intel i7 11800h
Cooling 2 laptop fans
Memory 32gb of 3000mhz DDR4
Video Card(s) Nvidia 3070
Storage x2 PNY 8tb cs2130 m.2 SSD--16tb of space
Display(s) 17.3" IPS 1920x1080 240Hz
Power Supply 280w laptop power supply
Mouse Logitech m705
Keyboard laptop keyboard
Software lots of movies and Windows 10 with win 7 shell
Benchmark Scores Good enough for me
Dont buy the evga 2080ti black edition. I have sold over 8 of those over this month and 3 of them need rma. One evga 2080ti box cooler design also needs rma. I've never seen so much crap in my life.

spaceZ

Just received and installed a replacement: Gigabyte GV-N208TGAMING OC-11GC
Has Samsung memory, not Micron like my last 2 Palits

We'll see how it goes...