• Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

KFA2 Launches the GTX 750TI OC and GTX 750 OC Graphics Cards

KFA2, a leading manufacturer of the world's highest performing graphics cards, announced today the KFA2 GeForce GTX 750 Ti OC 2 GB and GTX 750 OC 1 GB - the 1st graphics cards built with the latest cutting-edge Maxwell GPU architecture.  The KFA2 GTX 750 OC is armed with an impressive 512 CUDA cores and 1 GB of GDDR5 at 5 GHz, while the KFA2 GTX 750 Ti OC is fully loaded for even more intense hi-res gaming with 640 cores and 2 GB of 5.4 GHz GDDR5 ram. Both cards are factory overclocked more than 100 MHz beyond stock speeds.

The new hyper-efficient architecture reduces power usage to a fraction of that in previous generations, both the GTX 750 OC and GTX 750 Ti OC include support for the most advanced new gaming technologies such as NVIDIA G-Sync, ShadowPlay, and PC Streaming through NVIDIA SHIELD.

Users can connect up to four simultaneous displays on a single card, three of which can be used for exhilarating multi-display Surround gaming.  Microsoft DirectX 11.2 and OpenGL 4.4 support lets both GPUs take advantage of the newest and most advanced features in current games and software for breathtaking visuals and maximum performance boosts.

KFA2 NVIDIA GeForce GTX 750Ti OC
  • Core Clock (MHz) : 1072
  • Core Boost Clock (MHz) : 1150
  • Memory Clock : 2700 (5400) MHz
  • CUDA Cores : 640
  • Memory Amount : 2 GB
  • Memory Interface : 128-bit GDDR5
  • Outputs : VGA / HDMI / Dual-link DVI-D
  • DirectX : 11.2

KFA2 NVIDIA GeForce GTX 750 OC
  • Core Clock (MHz) : 1072
  • Core Boost Clock (MHz) : 1150
  • Memory Clock : 2500 (5000) MHz
  • CUDA Cores : 512
  • Memory Amount : 1 GB
  • Memory Interface : 128-bit GDDR5
  • Outputs : VGA / HDMI / Dual-link DVI-D
  • DirectX : 11.2

The KFA2 GeForce GTX 750 series are backed by a 2 year warranty and will be available at leading online and in-store retailers throughout Europe.

View at TechPowerUp Main Site

tifao

It looks like these are the first low profile GTX 750TI ? No ?

System Name Sandfiller
Processor I5-10400
Motherboard MSI MPG Z490 GAMING PLUS
Cooling Noctua NH-L9i (92x25mm fan)
Memory 32GB Corsair LPX 2400 Mhz DDR4 CL14
Video Card(s) MSI RX 5700 XT GAMING X
Storage Intel 670P 512GB
Display(s) 2560x1080 LG 29" + 22" LG
Case SS RV02
Audio Device(s) Creative Sound Blaster Z
Power Supply Fractal Design IntegraM 650W
Mouse Logitech Triathlon
Keyboard REDRAGON MITRA
Software Windows 11 Home x 64
It looks like these are the first low profile GTX 750TI ? No ?

Could be, but I have to see dimensions. I opened the official manual, but there are no specifications there. The way they look from the picture, I'd say they are and that is simply awesome. I want to make a smaller build out there.

tifao

Could be, but I have to see dimensions. I opened the official manual, but there are no specifications there. The way they look from the picture, I'd say they are and that is simply awesome. I want to make a smaller build out there.

Yeah me too, i would be able to put a GTX 750TI on my mini ITX build !

I sent KFA2 an email to have a confirmation...

rhx123

Hi
These cards, whilst being half height, are slightly higher than normal low profile cards, and whilst they do fit in my low profile case the extra few mms may make a difference to someone.

Also, a bigger problem is these cards do not ship with a low profile bracket!!!

These cards are not advertised by KFA2 as low profile, and whilst a low profile kit may come out in the future, I wouldn't bank on it.

Also, another flaw is the fan is set to 40% minimum by VBIOS, which is silly as the card has a massive heatsink compared to the 7750 which is only 10W less, and at 40% speed at idle the card is very cool.

It feels to me that this was intended to be marketed as a LP card, but didn't quite fit the spec so instead of scrapping the R&D cost, they just released it as a normal height card...