• We've upgraded our forums. Please post any issues/requests in this thread.

KINGMAX Reveals a Line of Compact, Waterproof COB USB Flash Drives

In ever-changing consumer electronics environment, electronic products are being designed to be lighter, thinner, and smaller. Cell phones and tablets are becoming smaller and more portable than ever before. This is a trend that has also influenced USB flash drives, which are getting smaller and smaller. The world renowned memory and flash drive manufacturer KINGMAX as a leading manufacturer of COB (chip-on-board) technology promotes a series of superior COB USB 3.0 and 2.0 flash drives. Not only is the size of the flash drive smaller, it is also water and dust proof. In a diverse market place, KINGMAX strives to provide high-quality, multifunctional flash drives to satisfy the demands of all customers.

Show full news post

I guess if you take your flash memory drive in the bath tub with you or leave it in your pocket when you go swimming, then the water-proof feature might be of some value? ;)

System Name Lappy
Processor i7 6700k
Motherboard Sager NP9870
Cooling A lot smaller than I'd like
Memory Samsung 4x8GB DDR4-2133 SO-DIMM
Video Card(s) GTX 980 (MXM)
Storage 2xSamsung 950 Pro 256GB | 2xHGST 1TB 7.2K
Display(s) 17.3" IPS 1080p G-SYNC
Audio Device(s) Sound Blaster X-FI MB 5, Foster 2.1 channel integrated
Mouse Razer Deathadder
Keyboard 3-zone RGB integrated
Software Windows 10 Pro
Benchmark Scores Not slow
My grandfather could use one, actually.

Well, not that he'd use it. He wouldn't stop talking about how much he wanted a tablet and all he does is check Facebook (at home) and load up GPS Status and watch it lock on. I'm pretty sure the only thing he does with his flash drives is plug them in and, I don't know, run a defragger on it or something useless.