• Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

Kingpin breaks 3DMark world record by four Titan X Pascal's

System Name Widow
Processor Ryzen 7600x
Motherboard AsRock B650 HDVM.2
Cooling CPU : Corsair Hydro XC7 }{ GPU: EK FC 1080 via Magicool 360 III PRO > Photon 170 (D5)
Memory 32GB Gskill Flare X5
Video Card(s) GTX 1080 TI
Storage Samsung 9series NVM 2TB and Rust
Display(s) Predator X34P/Tempest X270OC @ 120hz / LG W3000h
Case Fractal Define S [Antec Skeleton hanging in hall of fame]
Audio Device(s) Asus Xonar Xense with AKG K612 cans on Monacor SA-100
Power Supply Seasonic X-850
Mouse Razer Naga 2014
Software Windows 11 Pro
Benchmark Scores FFXIV ARR Benchmark 12,883 on i7 2600k 15,098 on AM5 7600x
So first, rant time...

I can't believe this still goes on in the era of one click fail safe redundancy proof overclocking.

Checklist for achieving accolades, internet fame, more money, free stuff and credit for doing something 'special.'

1. Wait for EVGA to send you expensive graphics cards for free.
2. Plug them into a computer already built with other expensive components that were given to you free as well.
3. Install graphics utility software that someone else designed.
4. Proceed to move GUI sliders up and down for a day or two until you finds the point where the computer doesn't crash.
5. Open a synthetic benchmark test, written by someone else and then click a RUN button.
6. Make coffee and come back in twenty minutes.
7. Upload a screenshot to the website of the company that made the benchmark software.

Profit?

For everyone that supports these people, equally go shake the hand of a teacher and show some appreciate for persons whom actually perform a function in society (at their own expense as well).

As for the quad XP, isn't it going to be silly embarrassing when the TIs manage to out do the Titan XPs because they interface and talk better to one another?

System Name Black Box
Processor Intel Xeon E3-1260L v5
Motherboard MSI E3 KRAIT Gaming v5
Cooling Tt tower + 120mm Tt fan
Memory G.Skill 16GB 3600 C18
Video Card(s) Asus GTX 970 Mini
Storage Kingston A2000 512Gb NVME
Display(s) AOC 24" Freesync 1m.s. 75Hz
Case Corsair 450D High Air Flow.
Audio Device(s) No need.
Power Supply FSP Aurum 650W
Mouse Yes
Keyboard Of course
Software W10 Pro 64 bit
So first, rant time...

I can't believe this still goes on in the era of one click fail safe redundancy proof overclocking.

Checklist for achieving accolades, internet fame, more money, free stuff and credit for doing something 'special.'

2. Plug them into a computer already built with other expensive components that were given to you free as well.
4. Proceed to move GUI sliders up and down for a day or two until you finds the point where the computer doesn't crash.
5. Open a synthetic benchmark test, written by someone else and then click a RUN button.
7. Upload a screenshot to the website of the company that made the benchmark software.

Profit?

For everyone that supports these people, equally go shake the hand of a teacher and show some appreciate for persons whom actually perform a function in society (at their own expense as well).

As for the quad XP, isn't it going to be silly embarrassing when the TIs manage to out do the Titan XPs because they interface and talk better to one another?
Add to that the fact both runs are clearly marked as invalid and there's no new world record.
But people choose to ignore that because they are impressed by big numbers.

System Name Windows 10 64-bit Core i7 6700
Processor Intel Core i7 6700
Motherboard Asus Z170M-PLUS
Cooling Corsair AIO
Memory 2 x 8 GB Kingston DDR4 2666
Video Card(s) Gigabyte NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060 6GB
Storage Western Digital Caviar Blue 1 TB, Seagate Baracuda 1 TB
Display(s) Dell P2414H
Case Corsair Carbide Air 540
Audio Device(s) Realtek HD Audio
Power Supply Corsair TX v2 650W
Mouse Steelseries Sensei
Keyboard CM Storm Quickfire Pro, Cherry MX Reds
Software MS Windows 10 Pro 64-bit

FireFox

The Power Of Intel
Processor Intel i7 10700K
Motherboard Asus ROG Maximus XII Hero
Cooling 2x Black Ice Nemesis GTX 480 - 1x Black Ice Nemesis GTX 420 - D5 VPP655P - 13x Corsair LL120 - LL140
Memory 32GB G.SKILL Trident Z RGB 3600Hz
Video Card(s) EVGA GEFORCE RTX 3080 XC3 Ultra
Storage Samsung 970 EVO PLUS 500GB/1TB - WD Blue SN550 1TB - 2 X WD Blue 1TB - 3 X WD Black 1TB
Display(s) Asus ROG PG278QR 2560x1440 144Hz (Overclocked 165Hz )/ Samsung
Case Corsair Obsidian 1000D
Audio Device(s) I prefer Gaming-Headset
Power Supply Enermax MaxTytan 1250W 80+ Titanium
Mouse Logitech G502 spectrum
Keyboard Virtuis Advanced Gaming Keyboard ( Batboard )
Software Windows 10 Enterprise/Windows 10 Pro/Windows 11 Pro
Benchmark Scores My PC runs FiFA
But people choose to ignore that because they are impressed by big numbers.
Nah, not impressed at all.

Of course i would do crazy things if i get hardwares for free.

System Name Widow
Processor Ryzen 7600x
Cooling CPU : Corsair Hydro XC7 }{ GPU: EK FC 1080 via Magicool 360 III PRO > Photon 170 (D5)
Mouse Razer Naga 2014
Software Windows 11 Pro
You may be missing the step of volt modding the pcb, although it doesn't say it was actually done ...
There's no creativity or challenge to hardware stressing : hard modding - I don't believe this is going on much anymore and even then it's something an eight year old could most likely do.

What frustrates me is the amount of adoration we give someone for doing virtually nothing, though can't bring ourselves to admire truly inspirational and gifted individuals.
The team that built the Schiaperelli pod thing to land on MARS, now that's awesome.

Anyways, down the with Titan XP for being bloated hardware at inflated price. I am pulling for AMD and VEGA, I hope they do themselves proud next year.

cdawall

where the hell are my stars
System Name All the cores
Processor 2990WX
Motherboard Asrock X399M
Cooling CPU-XSPC RayStorm Neo, 2x240mm+360mm, D5PWM+140mL, GPU-2x360mm, 2xbyski, D4+D5+100mL
Memory 4x16GB G.Skill 3600
Video Card(s) (2) EVGA SC BLACK 1080Ti's
Storage 2x Samsung SM951 512GB, Samsung PM961 512GB
Display(s) Dell UP2414Q 3840X2160@60hz
Case Caselabs Mercury S5+pedestal
Audio Device(s) Fischer HA-02->Fischer FA-002W High edition/FA-003/Jubilate/FA-011 depending on my mood
Power Supply Seasonic Prime 1200w
Mouse Thermaltake Theron, Steam controller
Keyboard Keychron K8
Software W10P
So first, rant time...

Profit?

To be fair over the past decade I have followed kingpin and he has served his time in the overclocking arena and proven himself to be good at what he does. Talk shit about getting free items and how he just moves a slider, but there is a shit ton more effort into clocking with ln2 than that.

System Name Windows 10 64-bit Core i7 6700
Processor Intel Core i7 6700
Motherboard Asus Z170M-PLUS
Cooling Corsair AIO
Memory 2 x 8 GB Kingston DDR4 2666
Video Card(s) Gigabyte NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060 6GB
Storage Western Digital Caviar Blue 1 TB, Seagate Baracuda 1 TB
Display(s) Dell P2414H
Case Corsair Carbide Air 540
Audio Device(s) Realtek HD Audio
Power Supply Corsair TX v2 650W
Mouse Steelseries Sensei
Keyboard CM Storm Quickfire Pro, Cherry MX Reds
Software MS Windows 10 Pro 64-bit
What frustrates me is the amount of adoration we give someone for doing virtually nothing
Maybe if Justin Bieber had an overclocking hobby we could call it adoration for doing virtually nothing :laugh:
Other than that Justin would probably be a bad overclocker, my point is also there is a big difference between adoration and giving kudos.
You can argue that kudos is for doing this particular "virtual nothing" that is very hard to achieve ... like pulling the train with your teeth ... you set the record and get compliments but no grupies :laugh:

the54thvoid

Intoxicated Moderator
Staff member
Processor Ryzen 7800X3D
Motherboard MSI MAG Mortar B650 (wifi)
Cooling be quiet! Dark Rock Pro 4
Memory 32GB Kingston Fury
Video Card(s) Gainward RTX4070ti
Storage Seagate FireCuda 530 M.2 1TB / Samsumg 960 Pro M.2 512Gb
Display(s) LG 32" 165Hz 1440p GSYNC
Case Asus Prime AP201
Audio Device(s) On Board
Power Supply be quiet! Pure POwer M12 850w Gold (ATX3.0)
Software W10
There's no creativity or challenge to hardware stressing : hard modding - I don't believe this is going on much anymore and even then it's something an eight year old could most likely do.

What frustrates me is the amount of adoration we give someone for doing virtually nothing, though can't bring ourselves to admire truly inspirational and gifted individuals.
The team that built the Schiaperelli pod thing to land on MARS, now that's awesome.

Anyways, down the with Titan XP for being bloated hardware at inflated price. I am pulling for AMD and VEGA, I hope they do themselves proud next year.

You're rather lashing out there. I've got a nice card because of the work people like Tim and Vince have done in the past. That overclocking isn't as glorious as it used to be is no surprise as the hardware vendors lock things down more and more. I spent a lot of time on the EVGA forums and the amount of help, support and free advice these guys give out, added to the calibre of it, is great. Feel free to shit on non-achievers who achieve fame through their 15mins of fame but just taking a dump on a guy who worked his way to the top is actually hypocritical.

It sucks the cards are so expensive and it sucks most of us can't really justify it but it doesn't exclude those that have from pushing them as far as they go. As for hard modding - that was demonstrated in the forums too, how to do the basic solder stuff and before that, adding extra components to back up PCB voltage strength - again - all free tutorials from guys like Tim and Vince. I'm not 8 years old. I'm over 40 and I didn't dare do it. Basically advice on how to Frankenstein (and nullify a warranty) on a perfectly good $1000 card.

As for AMD. Pfft. Tahiti was their last 'fun' overclockable card (IMO). Vega is not going to be a voltage friendly beast.

And the Schiaperelli probe? Crash and Burn. ESA does it again, first Beagle, then this. Europe can get to Mars, it just cant land right. But that's disingenuous of me because what the astrophysicists do is phenomenal and mind boggling. And yes, I admire them far more than I do Kingpin but you know what - I don't have to bring him down in his own, admittedly, less important field. The same way Serena Williams is the greatest female tennis player of all time - she's meaningless on that astrophysicist scale.

Not having a go at you but it's so very easy to lay into someone you don't know and whose work you don't seem to appreciate.

cadaveca

My name is Dave

Meh. It's about the hardware and what it can do under cold, not what a guy does by clicking some buttons. I get free hardware too... you'll notice I left the OC scene long ago because back then, help wasn't given and it was ultra-competitive. Today's different as posted above, so enjoy what the hardware can do, ignore who is doing the benching. :p

System Name AM4 / 775
Processor 2600x / C2D E7600
Motherboard B450 Aorus / ASUS P5G41C-M LX
Cooling TT Esports Duo / Chinesium cooler
Memory 16GB DDR4 3ghz / 4GB DDR2 800mhz
Video Card(s) 2060 Super / 5700-XT / GTX 650Ti
Storage 120GB + 1TB SSD / 160GB SSD
Display(s) Samsung CRG5 144hz QD
Case CiT shit chassis modded / Coolermaster Elite 430
Audio Device(s) Soundblaster FX / Audigy 2 ZX
Power Supply Superflower Leadex III GOLD / BeQuiet 450w bronze.
Mouse Razer Basilisk
Keyboard Read Dragon Kumara
Software Windows 10 Pro x64
Benchmark Scores 1 Billion
WTF kinda expected 2ghz at least... kingpin slacking as usual.

Processor i7 7700k
Motherboard MSI Z270 SLI Plus
Cooling CM Hyper 212 EVO
Memory 2 x 8 GB Corsair Vengeance
Video Card(s) MSI RTX 2070 Super
Storage Samsung 850 EVO 250 GB and WD Black 4TB
Display(s) Dell 27 inch 1440p 144 Hz
Case Corsair Obsidian 750D Airflow Edition
Audio Device(s) Onboard
Power Supply EVGA SuperNova 850 W Gold
Mouse Logitech G502
Keyboard Logitech G105
Software Windows 10
Meh. It's about the hardware and what it can do under cold, not what a guy does by clicking some buttons. I get free hardware too... you'll notice I left the OC scene long ago because back then, help wasn't given and it was ultra-competitive. Today's different as posted above, so enjoy what the hardware can do, ignore who is doing the benching. :p

That's the impression that I have as well. EVGA probably paid the bills for Kingpins success in order to promote the EVGA brand but I guess that's nothing unusual. Take a look at Nascar. It does take some skill and knowledge though I imagine.

Benchmark Scores Faster than yours... I'd bet on it. :)
Wait, did someone just come in here and try to put this in perspective by comparing the kudos Vince deserves and try to compare it to a Mars Lander AND that of an educator???

I'm not sure about everyone else, but, I feel insulted. I'm certainly not saying that vehicle or educators are less important, quite the contrary. But to sit here and be told that like every single person in here isnt keenly aware of where overclocking stands on the 'meaning of life' is pretty off-putting... and frankly, pretty unrelated. Why post such drivel? Why can't those who participate in things like this not look up to a guy that is one of the best at what he does without being told it's meaningless? Is it mutually exclusive that if we look up to some of these overclockers don't understand its relative lack of importance in life?? Come on...

Processor i7 8700k 4.6Ghz @ 1.24V
Motherboard AsRock Fatal1ty K6 Z370
Cooling beQuiet! Dark Rock Pro 3
Memory 16GB Corsair Vengeance LPX 3200/C16
Video Card(s) ASRock RX7900XT Phantom Gaming
Storage Samsung 850 EVO 1TB + Samsung 830 256GB + Crucial BX100 250GB + Toshiba 1TB HDD
Display(s) Gigabyte G34QWC (3440x1440)
Case Fractal Design Define R5
Audio Device(s) Harman Kardon AVR137 + 2.1
Power Supply EVGA Supernova G2 750W
Mouse XTRFY M42
Keyboard Lenovo Thinkpad Trackpoint II
Software W10 x64
It's an interesting discussion I gotta say. I still stand by my original stance of this not being a huge achievement, just a huge amount of hardware.

Does that make Kingpin a lesser person? No, not at all. But I'll be the last to be 'in awe' of these 'achievements'. If that makes me less of an enthusiast so be it, but the only *real* purpose for these news items is marketing. Marketing for Nvidia, EVGA, and 'Kingpin' as a self-made guy. Just the fact that it's sponsored says it all. It may be a win-win for Kingpin, but I do not agree this amounts to something 'impressive' or some sort of special feat. Kingpin's just the lucky sod who gets a car worth of hardware in because he's pushing the brand EVGA/Nvidia and his own sub-brand with its own product range. Anyone who can't see that, is honestly blind to the truth. The moment he tied himself to one brand, was the moment I lost all respect for his OC'ing.

Let's face it. Formula 1 racing is a good comparison - high-cost machinery, drivers are also sponsored there, but the amount of investment and the degree to which it requires certain personal traits (down to body length and weight) and skills is of an entirely different calibre. I can see why that demands respect. And it also shows why sponsored OC records are so much less of an achievement.

Last edited:

Processor i7 7700k
Motherboard MSI Z270 SLI Plus
Cooling CM Hyper 212 EVO
Memory 2 x 8 GB Corsair Vengeance
Video Card(s) MSI RTX 2070 Super
Storage Samsung 850 EVO 250 GB and WD Black 4TB
Display(s) Dell 27 inch 1440p 144 Hz
Case Corsair Obsidian 750D Airflow Edition
Audio Device(s) Onboard
Power Supply EVGA SuperNova 850 W Gold
Mouse Logitech G502
Keyboard Logitech G105
Software Windows 10
I like seeing what Kingpin can achieve more with the x80 Ti. To me the Titans are such a small segment that I pay little attention to them. I do wonder who makes the Titan XP card for Nvidia. You can only buy it through Nvidia but it wouldn't surprise me to find out that EVGA manufactures it without their logo on it.

System Name Dumbass
Processor AMD Ryzen 7800X3D
Motherboard ASUS TUF gaming B650
Cooling Artic Liquid Freezer 2 - 420mm
Memory G.Skill Sniper 32gb DDR5 6000
Video Card(s) GreenTeam 4070 ti super 16gb
Storage Samsung EVO 500gb & 1Tb, 2tb HDD, 500gb WD Black
Display(s) 1x Nixeus NX_EDG27, 2x Dell S2440L (16:9)
Case Phanteks Enthoo Primo w/8 140mm SP Fans
Audio Device(s) onboard (realtek?) - SPKRS:Logitech Z623 200w 2.1
Power Supply Corsair HX1000i
Mouse Steeseries Esports Wireless
Keyboard Corsair K100
Software windows 10 H
Benchmark Scores https://i.imgur.com/aoz3vWY.jpg?2
I see these e-peen contests as part of the development stage in making faster and/or better made, more durable cards. I'd like to see these contests in practical usage like for gaming, but if you can afford enough LN2 to play a few hours of skyrim or crysis or whatever, things like this prolly give you a chubby.

... and the e-peen contest on this thread, priceless baby!

System Name Widow
Processor Ryzen 7600x
Mouse Razer Naga 2014
Software Windows 11 Pro
Wait, did someone just come in here and try to put this in perspective by comparing the kudos Vince deserves and try to compare it to a Mars Lander AND that of an educator???

I'm not sure about everyone else, but, I feel insulted. I'm certainly not saying that vehicle or educators are less important, quite the contrary. But to sit here and be told that like every single person in here isnt keenly aware of where overclocking stands on the 'meaning of life' is pretty off-putting... and frankly, pretty unrelated. Why post such drivel? Why can't those who participate in things like this not look up to a guy that is one of the best at what he does without being told it's meaningless? Is it mutually exclusive that if we look up to some of these overclockers don't understand its relative lack of importance in life?? Come on...

If you read the post carefully, you'll notice nothing inflammatory at a personal level with Vince. The only parties I am disappointed in are the enablers.
If people are 'looking up' to Vince for what he does then our society is definitely in a downward spiral.

And yes it is meaningless, yet people give it way more attention than it deserves, and that is the problem.

You're rather lashing out there. I've got a nice card because of the work people like Tim and Vince have done in the past. That overclocking isn't as glorious as it used to be is no surprise as the hardware vendors lock things down more and more. I spent a lot of time on the EVGA forums and the amount of help, support and free advice these guys give out, added to the calibre of it, is great. Feel free to shit on non-achievers who achieve fame through their 15mins of fame but just taking a dump on a guy who worked his way to the top is actually hypocritical.

It sucks the cards are so expensive and it sucks most of us can't really justify it but it doesn't exclude those that have from pushing them as far as they go. As for hard modding - that was demonstrated in the forums too, how to do the basic solder stuff and before that, adding extra components to back up PCB voltage strength - again - all free tutorials from guys like Tim and Vince. I'm not 8 years old. I'm over 40 and I didn't dare do it. Basically advice on how to Frankenstein (and nullify a warranty) on a perfectly good $1000 card.

As for AMD. Pfft. Tahiti was their last 'fun' overclockable card (IMO). Vega is not going to be a voltage friendly beast.

And the Schiaperelli probe? Crash and Burn. ESA does it again, first Beagle, then this. Europe can get to Mars, it just cant land right. But that's disingenuous of me because what the astrophysicists do is phenomenal and mind boggling. And yes, I admire them far more than I do Kingpin but you know what - I don't have to bring him down in his own, admittedly, less important field. The same way Serena Williams is the greatest female tennis player of all time - she's meaningless on that astrophysicist scale.

Not having a go at you but it's so very easy to lay into someone you don't know and whose work you don't seem to appreciate.

You seemed to miss the point, so it's OK.

Ultimately this stuff shouldn't be of interest to us any more. It's a watered down, lame shadow of it's former self. There's nothing enthusiast, creative or exciting about overclocking and risk isn't rewarded at the extreme end of the spectrum because it's not tangible. And if we'd all stop doing things like buying graphics cards because Vince says so(of which we only listen to him because he's the K|NGP|N), then it would lose it's steam and either die out like it should, or force someone else to come along and show how it can be actually useful.

Currently it's just a marketing gimmick and apparently it works.

When Kingpin's 'achievements' lead Jen-Hsun Huang to a light bulb Eureka moment that results in him improving the new architecture of a GPU, which in turn causes biomedical folding computations to increase so significantly that leaps and bounds in medicine are made, give me a call on the matter.

Last edited:
System Name Pioneer
Processor Ryzen R9 7950X
Motherboard GIGABYTE Aorus Elite X670 AX
Cooling Noctua NH-D15 + A whole lotta Sunon and Corsair Maglev blower fans...
Memory 64GB (4x 16GB) G.Skill Flare X5 @ DDR5-6000 CL30
Video Card(s) XFX RX 7900 XTX Speedster Merc 310
Storage 2x Crucial P5 Plus 2TB PCIe 4.0 NVMe SSDs
Display(s) 55" LG 55" B9 OLED 4K Display
Case Thermaltake Core X31
Audio Device(s) TOSLINK->Schiit Modi MB->Asgard 2 DAC Amp->AKG Pro K712 Headphones or HDMI->B9 OLED
Power Supply FSP Hydro Ti Pro 850W
Mouse Logitech G305 Lightspeed Wireless
Keyboard WASD Code v3 with Cherry Green keyswitches + PBT DS keycaps
Software Gentoo Linux x64
You may be missing the step of volt modding the pcb, although it doesn't say it was actually done ...

And you know, LN2 cooling is it's own thing, but hey, don't worry about that.

As to all the above, it's drivel. Not everything in society has to be productive, nor should it be.

System Name Gamer
Processor 2600K@4.5Ghz@1.368v
Motherboard P8Z68Dlx
Cooling Merged H100i/H100 loop@Tubing Mod+Res CPU/VGA
Memory 16Gb Corsair LP 1866Mhz 9-10-9-30-1T
Video Card(s) R9 290@1260/1650Mhz
Storage Adaptec 5405@Raid 0 3x300Gb Seagate SAS
Display(s) Philips 241E
Case Open shit
Power Supply Enermax Galaxy 1000W
Mouse Logitec G9
Keyboard Shit
Software Win10 64bit
Benchmark Scores 12K 3DMark/3180 Valley
The worst thing is that u couldn't even say its useful in game!

I could understand if u would have a couple of 4k monitor and play with them.

Games doesn't recognize more than 2 way sli without crashing with 1080, i suppose it is the same with the TXP.

That's sad, but aside the great score, pretty useless!

System Name Gamer
Motherboard P8Z68Dlx
Display(s) Philips 241E
Case Open shit
Mouse Logitec G9
Keyboard Shit
Software Win10 64bit
So it is completely useless, IMO.

Like it has already said, there is any proudness stacking 4 card, moving a slider and benching.

Nvidia card are awful to OC, no bios editing, no TDP mofification.

U couldn't even say that it is the max clock that these card could run.

Sad!

Like it has already said, there is any proudness stacking 4 card, moving a slider and benching.

Sad!

Its the lazy man's benching.

Edit: But yea, i guess if you enjoy seeing your name at the top of a scoreboard more than you like tweaking: quad titanxp is for you.

Ahhzz

Staff member
System Name OrangeHaze / Silence
Processor i7-13700KF / i5-10400 /
Motherboard ROG STRIX Z690-E / MSI Z490 A-Pro Motherboard
Cooling Corsair H75 / TT ToughAir 510
Memory 64Gb GSkill Trident Z5 / 32GB Team Dark Za 3600
Video Card(s) Palit GeForce RTX 2070 / Sapphire R9 290 Vapor-X 4Gb
Storage Hynix Plat P41 2Tb\Samsung MZVL21 1Tb / Samsung 980 Pro 1Tb
Display(s) 22" Dell Wide/24" Asus
Case Lian Li PC-101 ATX custom mod / Antec Lanboy Air Black & Blue
Audio Device(s) SB Audigy 7.1
Power Supply Corsair Enthusiast TX750
Mouse Logitech G502 Lightspeed Wireless / Logitech G502 Proteus Spectrum
Keyboard K68 RGB — CHERRY® MX Red
Software Win10 Pro \ RIP:Win 7 Ult 64 bit
I think the problem here is, that too many people come in here to complain that other people are too interested in this, or put too much stock in it. this is something that this person enjoys doing, and many here also enjoy. Quit thread-crapping. If you don't appreciate it, don't open the thread.

Benchmark Scores Faster than yours... I'd bet on it. :)

Sad!
Everyone is certainly entitled to their opinion, even if it is based off of overall ignorance on the subject in general.

Sad!

System Name Gamer
Motherboard P8Z68Dlx
Display(s) Philips 241E
Case Open shit
Mouse Logitec G9
Keyboard Shit
Software Win10 64bit
Everyone is certainly entitled to their opinion, even if it is based off of overall ignorance on the subject in general.

Sad!

Well let me clarify something to u:
If u couldn't accept other opinion without calling them ignorant, it is your problem.
The difference between me and u, it is i respect yours, because here is really something subjective to each one.
So for be fair and honest you are the ignorant there, not me, and u proudly showed it.
After that if u think its just because i have few post and just joined the forum, i'm really sorry to device u, i have a long experience in OC, i just moved there from my old forum to get something new.

And i will explain u why IMO it is useless, because there is no modding or tweaking the VGA, i respect the LN2 OC on the cpu, but for the cards there is nothing to be proud, if he really just took the card out the box and moved a slider to OC them.
For me i'm proud of a bench when i begin to share something with the hardware, fear to broke because i changed the heatsink/water/LN2, edited the bios, hardmod, added shit ton fan to keep it cool, etc, putting under big stress the hardware.
And then when i come out i reach something no one still had reached, i can be proud of it.
After that IMO i add another layer, first because for me, hard bench should always be tightly linked to some performance gain in applications, that here 4 way sli couldn't even used ingame, so if i run LN2 on my card get a super score i expect putting it back on water/custom air colling and achieve the max of it to get performance boost.
Second, i do not deny the uber score he reach, super nice, but it feel useless to me the way he reach it.
Third, i repeat myself, Nvidia cards are shit to oc, the only thing u can do it is keep them cool as possible to lower to the max the TDP, allowing u to push the GPU frequency, but that's all.
U will never know if u capped the GPU frequence, looking at 1k$ card of pure technology without knowing if u really slap that bitch enough to get his ass out the chair!

Last edited: