• Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

KIOXIA Corporation Announces Launch of New Brand Consumer Product Portfolio

btarunr

Editor & Senior Moderator
Staff member
System Name RBMK-1000
Processor AMD Ryzen 7 5700G
Motherboard ASUS ROG Strix B450-E Gaming
Cooling DeepCool Gammax L240 V2
Memory 2x 8GB G.Skill Sniper X
Video Card(s) Palit GeForce RTX 2080 SUPER GameRock
Storage Western Digital Black NVMe 512GB
Display(s) BenQ 1440p 60 Hz 27-inch
Case Corsair Carbide 100R
Audio Device(s) ASUS SupremeFX S1220A
Power Supply Cooler Master MWE Gold 650W
Mouse ASUS ROG Strix Impact
Keyboard Gamdias Hermes E2
Software Windows 11 Pro
KIOXIA Europe (formerly Toshiba Memory) is pleased to announce the launch of KIOXIA branded consumer products including the company's microSDs, SDs, USB Memory and SSDs. KIOXIA and its group companies started to operate under its new company name on October 1st, 2019. After the brand name change of its business-to-business products, KIOXIA has launched the completely new look and feel of its consumer products in April 2020.

With its comprehensive portfolio of microSD, SD, USB memory and SSD, KIOXIA offers consumer products that are specifically designed for enabling end-users to store their digital way of life wherever and whenever they want. KIOXIA's consumer products are mainly focused and ideally suited for use with smartphones, tablets and PCs, in gaming, digital cameras and more.

With its new consumer products, KIOXIA puts great emphasis on retaining the same excellent quality, performance and reliability standards, that consumers have come to expect from the formerly known Toshiba Memory product line-up. KIOXIA commits to preserving high standards, and its dedication to the development and production of innovative class-leading flash storage solutions to meet the ever-changing customer demands.

KIOXIA provides an uplifting experience realized by the new look and feel of its memory products. Product and package design feature a fresh and modern colorful design that reflects KIOXIA's vision as an independent flash memory manufacturer. Each product contains a specific color (light blue, magenta, yellow, light gray, light green, orange) which is used to make it highly recognizable and easier than ever for customers to select the right product for their unique applications.

Under its new name, KIOXIA is highly innovation-focused and more agile than ever before to deliver exciting, new flash technology, to provide more choice with a complete product spectrum for customers and enable end-users anywhere to benefit from KIOXIA's memory solutions. KIOXIA's mission is to create an uplifting experience and change the world by evolving "memory".

The launch of the new consumer product line-up will start within April 2020 and the new product range will be available from KIOXIA distributors during Q2 2020.

For more information, visit the KIOXIA consumer website.

View at TechPowerUp Main Site

System Name The Little One
Processor i5-11320H @4.4GHZ
Motherboard AZW SEI
Cooling Fan w/heat pipes + side & rear vents
Memory 64GB Crucial DDR4-3200 (2x 32GB)
Video Card(s) Iris XE
Storage WD Black SN850X 4TB m.2, Seagate 2TB SSD + SN850 4TB x2 in an external enclosure
Display(s) 2x Samsung 43" & 2x 32"
Case Practically identical to a mac mini, just purrtier in slate blue, & with 3x usb ports on the front !
Audio Device(s) Yamaha ATS-1060 Bluetooth Soundbar & Subwoofer
Power Supply 65w brick
Mouse Logitech MX Master 2
Keyboard Logitech G613 mechanical wireless
Software Windows 10 pro 64 bit, with all the unnecessary background shitzu turned OFF !
Benchmark Scores PDQ
Sooooo.....

s/o/s/s stuff with different names & color-coded labels.....

WOW, I'm so impressed I could just sh*t myself ..:roll:..:eek:..:laugh:

Cooling Cooler Master Seidon 240P rad / whatever fans)
Memory Just about any under the Sun. Lost count.
Video Card(s) Powercolor RX580 8GB Red Dragon V2
Storage 1TB Kioxia Exceria NVMe M.2
Display(s) LG 22MK430H-B
Power Supply Seasonic SSR-550FX
Mouse Westrom (store brand) with the RGBs
Keyboard Aula Dawnguard
Software Win10 Education
R.I.P. Toshiba, you never were a Turdshiba in my eyes :cry: