• Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

Koolance updates their patented line of waterblocks

EnJoY

Koolance seems to have refreshed their high-end CPU cooling line up. The new Koolance CPU-305 cooler comes in both horizontal and vertical barb configuration, as well as a wide array of socket adaptations. Here's the scoop:

New technology has allowed Koolance to advance its patented design even further, now for heat sources of up to 300W! It features threaded compression fittings for easy assembly.

Unlike the CPU-300, the CPU-305 cooler includes all adapters for: AMD (64, Opteron, X2, FX, Sempron, XP, Duron), and Intel (P-4 775 & 478, Celeron, P-III) processors. Adapters for Xeon are sold separately. With slightly increased height, the CPU-305 will also mount to Intel LGA-775 processors without the Koolance spacer.

M

McoMike

I was trying to find a review about this block. Anyone see one? I haven't seen anything. For the 300 waterblock most reviews weren't too good, and I was wondering if there was improvement with this new 305.