- Mar 31, 2014
- 1,265 (0.49/day)
|System Name||Indis the Fair|
|Processor||R5 3600 (PBO 150/130/130, 73c temp limit, FCLK/UCLK 1866)|
|Motherboard||Asus Prime X470 Pro|
|Cooling||Heatkiller VI Pro, VPP755 V.3, XT45 240mm, 2xA12x25, Arctic P14 case fans|
|Memory||G.Skill Ripjaws V 2x16GB 4000 16-19-19 (b-die@3733 14-15/9-13-26-36 1.45v)|
|Video Card(s)||EVGA 2080 Super Hybrid (A12x25 fan)|
|Storage||860EVO 500GB, 660p 1TB, WD Blue 3D 1TB, Sandisk Ultra 3D 2TB|
|Display(s)||BenQ XL2430T, Dell P2417H|
|Case||Phanteks Enthoo Pro M|
|Audio Device(s)||DT770 Pro, Topping A50, Focusrite Scarlett 2i2, Røde VXLR+, Modmic 5|
|Power Supply||Seasonic 860w Platinum|
|Mouse||Razer Viper Mini, Razer Gigantus|
|Keyboard||GMMK Fullsize v2 (Gateron Browns)|
|Software||Win10 x64/Win7 x64/Ubuntu|
400-series 2020-09-05,LGA1200 VRM list by /u/qhfreddy,Support me here: <a href="https://www.patreon.com/10ghznetburst">https://www.patreon.com/10ghznetburst</a> Contents by row:,Format based on the AM4 VRM list by Cautilus,Thanks to asdkj1740 @OCN for compiling many sources in this thread: <a hr...
Hi all, this is a continuation of my previous LGA 1200 VRM list including primarily Z490 boards, I made a new thread since I can't edit the previous one any more. I've added preliminary info for the new 500-series boards, including H and B series chipsets since these might actually be more interesting this time around for enthusiast builds since they added XMP and memory OCing as functionality on these chipsets.
To view the 500-series info, use the different sheet tabs at the bottom of the window.
- asdkj1740@OCN for compiling a shortlist with many sources
- Cautilus, Sinhardware, and all the other people who have previously made VRM lists for making useful starting points and giving me many ideas
- Buildzoid from AHOC for pioneering useful metrics for VRM performance
- All the sources for taking their time to look under the heatsinks and/or test the VRMs themselves
- VRM list including most Z490 boards and most Z590, H570, B560, and other 500-series models as well.
- Format based on older VRM lists such as those by Sinhardware (Haswell and earlier) and Cautilus (AM4).
- Quick and useful reference for approximate VRM performance, where possible checked against real test results...
- Most useful figures taken from datasheets (e.g maximum efficiency current of powerstages)
- Links to datasheets and reviews where possible.
- Additional sheets for individual component quality to be able to better estimate performance of untested VRMs.
- Finish 500-series info
- More test results
- Add secondary VRM info
- Finish VRM performance/efficiency figures
- Find datasheets for TDA214xx and ISL993xx powerstages
- Expand powerstage, drmos, and mosfet ratings sheets
- Info on capacitor arrangement (?)
- Warnings for bad performance (?)
- AHOC ripple measurements (?)
- Memory OC performance info (?)
- General OC performance info (?)