• Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

Lian Li PC-O11 Dynamic

pakc3b4hr42

Hope i didnt revive a zombie thread.
In reference to the package contents, that rubber is used if you were to put a second power supply so it wont sag. Put that between the bottom power supply and its meant to hold it up.

UdoG

I would like to install an EVGA Hybrid in the case, but I do not know if the card fits because of the hoses. According to the manufacturer, the graphics card may be max. 159mm high - that will be tight, also because of the power connections.

Does anyone have the case and can please measure the distance between motherboard (somewhere from the surface - not from a PCI slot) to the beginning of the side window? Should be about 170mm... Then I can measure the overall height with a graphic card installed in a PCI slot.

Many Thanks in advance!

pakc3b4hr42

I would like to install an EVGA Hybrid in the case, but I do not know if the card fits because of the hoses. According to the manufacturer, the graphics card may be max. 159mm high - that will be tight, also because of the power connections.

Does anyone have the case and can please measure the distance between motherboard (somewhere from the surface - not from a PCI slot) to the beginning of the side window? Should be about 170mm... Then I can measure the overall height with a graphic card installed in a PCI slot.

Many Thanks in advance!

Video below says 144 to 145mm max

This image was pulled from the Lian li website.

http://www.lian-li.com/pc-o11-dynamic/

UdoG

Thanks for the links!
Looks not so good - it seems that the EVGA FTW3 Hybrid will not fit. The height of the card is 129mm - then I have the hoses/tubes and the power adapter.

System Name Intel® X99 Wellsburg
Processor Intel® Core™ i7-5820K - 4.5GHz
Motherboard ASUS Rampage V E10 (1801)
Cooling EK RGB Monoblock + EK XRES D5 Revo Glass PWM
Memory CMD16GX4M4A2666C15
Video Card(s) ASUS GTX1080Ti Poseidon
Storage Samsung 970 EVO PLUS 1TB /850 EVO 1TB / WD Black 2TB
Display(s) Samsung P2450H
Case Lian Li PC-O11 WXC
Audio Device(s) CREATIVE Sound Blaster ZxR
Power Supply EVGA 1200 P2 Platinum
Mouse Logitech G900 / SS QCK
Keyboard Deck 87 Francium Pro
Software Windows 10 Pro x64
My new case arrived yesterday.
Lian Li PC-O11 WXC
IMG_0651.JPG
IMG_0652.JPG
IMG_0653.JPG
IMG_0660.JPG

I wanted this case from moment when I saw him.

Last edited:
My new case arrived yesterday.
Lian Li PC-O11 WXC

I wanted this case from moment when I saw him.

You DO realize that this thread is about the O11 DYNAMIC and NOT the PC-O11 WXC, a case released a few years ago.

System Name Intel® X99 Wellsburg
Processor Intel® Core™ i7-5820K - 4.5GHz
Motherboard ASUS Rampage V E10 (1801)
Cooling EK RGB Monoblock + EK XRES D5 Revo Glass PWM
Memory CMD16GX4M4A2666C15
Video Card(s) ASUS GTX1080Ti Poseidon
Storage Samsung 970 EVO PLUS 1TB /850 EVO 1TB / WD Black 2TB
Display(s) Samsung P2450H
Case Lian Li PC-O11 WXC
Audio Device(s) CREATIVE Sound Blaster ZxR
Power Supply EVGA 1200 P2 Platinum
Mouse Logitech G900 / SS QCK
Keyboard Deck 87 Francium Pro
Software Windows 10 Pro x64
So what, it's same family.
Or maybe you think...

PC-O11 WGX ROG Edition
PC-O11 WXC
PC-O11 WW White
PC-O11 Dynamic
PC-O11 Air

...need Special Topic every one of them.
PC-O11 WXC is nicest of all and PC-O11 WX only he have bad radiator options 240mm only.

System Name Firelance.
Processor Threadripper 3960X
Motherboard ROG Strix TRX40-E Gaming
Cooling IceGem 360 + 6x Arctic Cooling P12
Memory 8x 16GB Patriot Viper DDR4-3200 CL16
Video Card(s) MSI GeForce RTX 4060 Ti Ventus 2X OC
Storage 2TB WD SN850X (boot), 4TB Crucial P3 (data)
Display(s) 3x AOC Q32E2N (32" 2560x1440 75Hz)
Case Enthoo Pro II Server Edition (Closed Panel) + 6 fans
Power Supply Fractal Design Ion+ 2 Platinum 760W
Mouse Logitech G602
Keyboard Logitech G613
Software Windows 10 Professional x64
Sorry to bump an old thread, but I dinally got around to buying myself one of these, and started doing a build in it, and... big problem for a case that's supposedly designed by an overclocker: the CPU cutout is too small!

Here's a marked-up image from Lian-Li's site to set the scene. The aqua region shows the motherboard tray and standoffs above the CPU cutout, the red region shows the tray and standoffs at the bottom of the cutout. Notice how the distances are different? I measured 5mm from the top standoffs to the cutout, and a whopping 17mm (or more than three times as much) between the bottom standoffs and the cutout.

O11D-s9-01.jpg

Why is this a problem? Let's have a look at some pictures I took of my in-progress build (apologies in advance for potato quality):

pc-011-dynamic-cpu-cutout.jpg

This first one shows the stock AMD backplate. Doesn't look too bad due to the angle, but I can tell you that that this prevented me from removing that backplate - I had to pull the board out completely. But that's not the worst part...

pc-011-dynamic-cpu-cutout-2.jpg

... the above is. The backplate for the AIO I bought has a rubber pad that goes between it and the motherboard for insulation, and the fact that the CPU cutout isn't large enough means the bottom of said backplate is pushed closer to the mobo than the designer intended. Which means the top of the plate is pulled too far away. Which means I can't mount the AIO!

This is something that literally five minutes of testing would've discovered, which is why I question whether a so-called "professional overclocker" had any input into the design of this case at all. Because if a pleb like me can encounter such an issue, surely a "professional" would have too, right?

I already own the case, and I really like it except for this glaring oversight, so I'm going to borrow a Dremel from a friend and slice about 12mm out of the bottom part of the cutout so that I can actually access the back side of the board and fit my AIO. But I just wanted to post this to give anyone who might be considering this chassis a heads-up, in case this is a deal-breaker for them.

System Name micropage7
Processor Intel Xeon X3470
Motherboard Gigabyte Technology Co. Ltd. P55A-UD3R (Socket 1156)
Cooling Enermax ETS-T40F
Memory Samsung 8.00GB Dual-Channel DDR3
Video Card(s) NVIDIA Quadro FX 1800
Storage V-GEN03AS18EU120GB, Seagate 2 x 1TB and Seagate 4TB
Display(s) Samsung 21 inch LCD Wide Screen
Case Icute Super 18
Audio Device(s) Auzentech X-Fi Forte
Power Supply Silverstone 600 Watt
Mouse Logitech G502
Keyboard Sades Excalibur + Taihao keycaps
Software Win 7 64-bit
Benchmark Scores Classified
actually it looks pretty good, except in here the price maybe double :mad::mad::mad: