• Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

Lian Li Unveils the PC-Q35 Mini-ITX PC Chassis

Lian-Li Industrial Co. Ltd, today announces the brushed aluminum PC-Q35 chassis. Designed for users who want to build their own NAS as well as system integrators, the compact PC-Q35 supports Mini-ITX and Mini-DTX motherboards.

Small Chassis with Big Hardware Support
With a volume around 29.2L, the PC-Q35 supports an outstanding amount of hardware for its size. Up to seven hard drives can be installed: five 3.5" and two 2.5" drives. Expansion cards up to 300 mm and ATX power supplies up to 200 mm are also supported.

Modular HDD Cage with 120 mm Mounted Fan
The modular HDD cage has a 120 mm fan mounted to it, allowing for a versatile cooling solution. The cage can be flipped so that the fan is facing towards the front of the chassis or towards the rear.

Lockable Aluminum Front Bezel
The PC-Q35 has a solid aluminum lockable front bezel that prevents non-authorized users from turning a system on as well as reduces system noise for silent operation.

Water Cooling Support
The top 120 mm exhaust fan can also support integrated liquid cooling kits.

Connectivity
The I/O panel is located at the front of the right side panel. Connections include two USB ports and HD audio.

Price and Availability
The PC-Q35 is now available in the UK for the suggested retail price of £108.

View at TechPowerUp Main Site

System Name Off-Brand PC System
Processor 2990WX
Motherboard X399
Cooling Wraithripper
Video Card(s) Vega 64
Benchmark Scores Less than Intel and Nvidia
There's simply no manufacturer that rivals Lian-Li in quality. Aluminum everywhere. But let's stop the ol' tower & cube design. We already have thousands of those in the market already. Something console-like would be great. And throw in a high quality smallish proprietary PSU to help out as well.

palibaya

There's simply no manufacturer that rivals Lian-Li in quality. Aluminum everywhere. But let's stop the ol' tower & cube design. We already have thousands of those in the market already. Something console-like would be great. And throw in a high quality smallish proprietary PSU to help out as well.
I agree with you. We want case like Asrock M8 or northwest tiki case.

Processor 7800x3d
Motherboard Gigabyte B650 Auros Elite AX
Cooling Custom Water
Memory GSKILL 2x16gb 6000mhz Cas 30 with custom timings
Video Card(s) MSI RX 6750 XT MECH 2X 12G OC
Storage Adata SX8200 1tb with Windows, Samsung 990 Pro 2tb with games
Display(s) HP Omen 27q QHD 165hz
Case ThermalTake P3
Power Supply SuperFlower Leadex Titanium
Software Windows 11 64 Bit
Benchmark Scores CB23: 1811 / 19424 CB24: 1136 / 7687
I honestly really like this case. I have been wanting a mini itx case that I can mod to what I need and this might be it. Will be looking for reviews for better pictures.

The thing about mini ITX cases is that it needs to be kept small. Having built more than 10 mini itx PCs for myself and others with quality cases, I feel that once you exceed a certain size, matx cases are about the same size of mini-itx cases and if I have to choose from matx and mini-itc, I would choose matax for the flexibility.

Well if everyone sold their cases at Lian Li prices they could definitely put some more quality into their products. I'm not disagreeing though, since I was like 13 years old(I'm 28 now) I was a fan of their cases.