- Aug 20, 2007
- 12,520 (2.74/day)
|Processor||Intel i9 9900k|
|Motherboard||ASRock Z390 Taichi|
|Cooling||Noctua NH-D15 + A whole lotta Sunon and Corsair Maglev blower fans...|
|Memory||G.SKILL TridentZ Series 32GB (4 x 8GB) DDR4-3333 @ 14-14-14-34-2T|
|Video Card(s)||AMD RX 5700 XT (XFX THICC Ultra III)|
|Storage||Mushkin Pilot-E 2TB NVMe SSD w/ EKWB M.2 Heatsink|
|Display(s)||32" LG 32GK850F-B 144Hz Freesync 2 Display|
|Case||Thermaltake Core X31|
|Audio Device(s)||VGA HDMI->Panasonic SC-HTB20/Schiit Modi MB/Asgard 2 DAC/Amp to AKG Pro K7712 Headphones|
|Power Supply||SeaSonic Prime 750W 80Plus Titanium|
|Mouse||ROCCAT Kone EMP|
|Keyboard||WASD CODE 104-Key w/ Cherry MX Green Keyswitches, Doubleshot Vortex PBT White Transluscent Keycaps|
|Software||Windows 10 Enterprise (yes, it's legit.)|
I can pretty much counter that with a one liner: "not all of us are nerds."Nooo no no.. not that easy, not with me.
It's --your-- fault if you rushed, it's ---your--- fault for rushing and having expectations. Entirely yours.
(yours as in figuratively, am uninterested in targetting individuals)
Also, again.. this doesn't work with me. You paint the full picture, or quote me not. May i?
- People buying an 8core to run it on 'Balanced' mode. Whose fault is that. Now before you say it, no, i don't care about the new age trends and hug-me-a-tree mentalities and save the planet; putting mentality on top of logic is still a fault. Your fault (again figuratively).
- People eschewing disabling power states and wondering why or why not. Can link you post after post; yet they too had an "opinion" on Ryzen's bad launch.
- People not taking the time or lacking the knowledge to ensure some semblance of compatibility between their components. They too had an "opinion".
- People neglecting to switch to Gen2 (or entirely unaware of this) when tweaking their BCLK. They too had an "opinion".
- People not having done their reading and as such incapable of grasping SoC's import for both core and ram freqs.
- People so.. useless, so used to "we do it for you" mentality of today that are unable to even upgrade their own BIOS properly... enter a gazillion of issues i've never had simply because i updated the proper way; what a surprise (again, a gazillion posts i could link you of just this).
- People rushing to buy brands they shouldn't be rushing to buy except they were anyway, because such is the market, its mentality and its victims nowadays.
- People being so cheap.. so petty.. they HAD to save 30bucks, buy the non-X version of a cheap as peanuts CPU; and then complain about how it did not quite reach the 'X' variant's frequencies.. why really.. yet they too had an "opinion".
- People buying a certain brand's mobos even after they released a version that fried the mobo, lol.. and i can link you their posts, complaining it was Ryzen's fault for that too!
- People (can name you some we have here, as members), buying the wrong RAMs, entirely, and then making threads here asking for help. Which is O.K., unless they then complain, you guessed it, that this platform has "issues".
I could go on, so really, spare me.
I have made mistakes few here have. I have less than half the knowledge most here have; and yet twice thus far, nothing. All it took was reason. No AGESAs out, no beta mobo BIOSes out, just reason.
So while i respect your opinion (in regard to "early on it really was bad", aka their fault, not ours), i'm really not the one to help you with solidifying it