• Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

[FS][US] LNIB 3770k

Status
Not open for further replies.
***SOLD***
***SOLD***
***SOLD***

Selling one of my new i7 3770k CPU's that was briefly tested. I ordered five different chips from five different places to see if I could find one that ran cooler than normal. That being said, this chip runs the same temps as all other Ivy Bridge chips

I had this chip running at 46x with 1.28volts and load temp of 78c for hottest core. It is a perfect 3770k that performs and overclocks nicely. As always, your mileage may vary (but shouldn't). Should be able to get 47 or 48x without much trouble.

Sold a different one to crazyeyesreaper last week, who got got a nice chip he's happy with.

Bought this one from the Egg last week for $349.

Price is $325

Heatware = michaelrw

***SOLD***

Last edited:
Heatware
12 0 0
System Name Livingston
Processor i7-4960HQ
Motherboard macbook prp retina
Cooling Alphacool NexXxoS Monsta (240mm x 120mm x 80mm)
Memory 16Gb
Video Card(s) Zotac Arctic Storm Nvidia 980ti
Display(s) 1x Acer XB270HU, 1x Catleap, 1x Oculus
Benchmark Scores http://www.3dmark.com/fs/770087
If you don't mind me asking are you buying and binning to OC? Why are you selling the chips you receive? At any rate bump for a great price!

Yeah im binning the chips in terms of temps mostly. Every chip I've had has OC'ed the same, give or take a multiplier, but I'm trying to find one that may run more in line with sandy bridge temps. I'd like to avoid removing the IHS if possible to save warranty, but we'll see.

Thanks for looking.

Status
Not open for further replies.