• Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

Logisys Ultra Slim Soft Touch Multimedia Keyboard

System Name W.I.P.
The Logisys Ultra Slim Soft Touch Multimedia Keyboard has much more to offer than just your average keyboard. It has a two-tone matte/glossy black finish to compliment the very slim and compact design. The keystroke is soft and very quiet, while the palm rest ensures maximum comfort. Combine this with a range of internet and multimedia hot keys, and you have a recipe for a great product with a great price.

Show full review

Last edited:

newtekie1

Semi-Retired Folder
Processor Intel Core i7 8700K@4.8GHz(Quick and dirty)
Motherboard AsRock Z370 Taichi
Cooling Corsair H110i GTX
Memory 32GB Corsair DDR4-3000
Video Card(s) PNY XLR8 GTX1060 6GB
Storage 480GB Crucial MX200 + 2TB Seagate Solid State Hybrid Drive with 128GB OCZ Synapse SSD Cache
Display(s) QNIX QX2710 1440p@120Hz
Case Fractal Design Define S
Audio Device(s) Onboard is good enough for me
Power Supply Corsair HX850
Software Windows 10 Pro x64
I don't understand why "Driver CD not needed in Windows XP" is a Con. That seems like a positive to me, I like not having to install drivers before something works.

System Name W.I.P.
I don't understand why "Driver CD not needed in Windows XP" is a Con. That seems like a positive to me, I like not having to install drivers before something works.
It is a positive, especially since functionality remains the same either way. Thanks to Newtekie1 for pointing the mistake out. :toast:

Urlyin

Senior Moderator
Hmm no driver means a Microsoft default one... I've always preferred the manufacture provided driver in most cases... interesting point none the less

System Name W.I.P.
The volume wheel is actually "accurate " if I may use that term. It has a nice range and actually allows for decent fine tuning of the audio. It will work fine with the standard drivers loaded through Windows, as far as drivers for Vista x64 I will have to inquire about that and get back with you as I do not want to make any assumptions.

Jodiuh

Thanks! My old Logitech UltraX PS2 is starting to fall apart and I'd love another scissors key style. I'm a big fan of power on by spacebar and that doesn't seem to work on USB devices. Hopefully it'll work w/ USB-->PS2.