• Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

Logitech G Unveils its Lightest Wireless Esports Gaming Mouse Yet

btarunr

Editor & Senior Moderator
Staff member
System Name RBMK-1000
Processor AMD Ryzen 7 5700G
Motherboard ASUS ROG Strix B450-E Gaming
Cooling DeepCool Gammax L240 V2
Memory 2x 8GB G.Skill Sniper X
Video Card(s) Palit GeForce RTX 2080 SUPER GameRock
Storage Western Digital Black NVMe 512GB
Display(s) BenQ 1440p 60 Hz 27-inch
Case Corsair Carbide 100R
Audio Device(s) ASUS SupremeFX S1220A
Power Supply Cooler Master MWE Gold 650W
Mouse ASUS ROG Strix Impact
Keyboard Gamdias Hermes E2
Software Windows 11 Pro
Logitech G, a brand of Logitech and leading innovator of gaming technologies and gear, today unveiled its lightest wireless esports gaming mouse yet, the Logitech G PRO X SUPERLIGHT. Complete with LIGHTSPEED wireless technology, the HERO 25K sensor, and a highly refined mechanical design, the PRO X SUPERLIGHT is quickly becoming the new standard reference for the world's elite esports professionals.

"Having good aim is a must, especially when playing CS:GO," said Oleksandr Kostyliev, better known as s1mple, a professional Counter-Strike: Global Offensive player for Natus Vincere (NAVI). "The Logitech G PRO X SUPERLIGHT allows playing at my peak, with zero limitations, zero compromise and most importantly, zero misses!" The new PRO X SUPERLIGHT joins an impressive lineup of PRO Series gear, which has earned a reputation for unrivaled quality and performance amongst the world's leading esports professionals. The PRO X SUPERLIGHT was field tested and played a key role in helping ASTRALIS win the Season 12 ESL PRO League Final, and G2 Esports win the 2020 League of Legends European Championship.

"I'm always looking for a way to boost my abilities," said Benita Novshadian, also known as bENITA, a professional Valorant player for CLG. "The newest PRO X SUPERLIGHT Gaming mouse is light and accurate, allowing me to focus just on the game and the task at hand. There's absolutely nothing holding me back!"

To meet the demands of competitive gaming, the new PRO X SUPERLIGHT was designed to remove all obstacles to winning by being Logitech G's lightest, fastest PRO Wireless mouse yet. Meticulously redesigned and engineered to reduce weight while enhancing performance, the new PRO X SUPERLIGHT is less than 63 grams and nearly 25% lighter than the standard PRO Wireless.

In addition, the PRO X SUPERLIGHT features a more responsive 2.4 GHz LIGHTSPEED wireless for untethered play and up to 70 hours of battery life. The new mouse has large, zero-additive PTFE feet, for a low-friction experience that delivers unrivaled precision, speed and maneuverability.

The PRO X SUPERLIGHT comes equipped with Logitech G's HERO 25K sensor at 25,600 DPI, the industry's first sub-micron level mouse sensor that can accurately track movement at the sub-micron level—approximately 1/50th the thickness of a human hair—without compromising on accuracy. The sensor does this without the use of smoothing and without spurious motion or parasitic counts.

The HERO 25K sensor utilizes a smart power management system to continuously adjust frame rates based on the movement of the mouse to minimize power consumption. Even at high DPI, HERO is 10X more power efficient than previous Logitech G sensors.

"With the PRO X SUPERLIGHT we pushed the boundaries of what's possible when you combine advanced technologies like LIGHTSPEED and HERO 25K with innovative super lightweight design," said Chris Pate, portfolio manager for Logitech G PRO Series. "Tested and validated by Pro athletes around the world, The PRO X SUPERLIGHT is the answer for gamers who are looking for the pinnacle of performance."

Pricing and Availability
Starting December 3rd, the Logitech G PRO X SUPERLIGHT will be available at Logitechg.com for $149.99 USD in both black and white.

View at TechPowerUp Main Site

System Name Black Box
Processor Intel Xeon E3-1260L v5
Motherboard MSI E3 KRAIT Gaming v5
Cooling Tt tower + 120mm Tt fan
Memory G.Skill 16GB 3600 C18
Video Card(s) Asus GTX 970 Mini
Storage Kingston A2000 512Gb NVME
Display(s) AOC 24" Freesync 1m.s. 75Hz
Case Corsair 450D High Air Flow.
Audio Device(s) No need.
Power Supply FSP Aurum 650W
Mouse Yes
Keyboard Of course
Software W10 Pro 64 bit
I suppose a white mouse is the lightest (colour).

Processor i7 8700k 4.6Ghz @ 1.24V
Motherboard AsRock Fatal1ty K6 Z370
Cooling beQuiet! Dark Rock Pro 3
Memory 16GB Corsair Vengeance LPX 3200/C16
Video Card(s) ASRock RX7900XT Phantom Gaming
Storage Samsung 850 EVO 1TB + Samsung 830 256GB + Crucial BX100 250GB + Toshiba 1TB HDD
Display(s) Gigabyte G34QWC (3440x1440)
Case Fractal Design Define R5
Audio Device(s) Harman Kardon AVR137 + 2.1
Power Supply EVGA Supernova G2 750W
Mouse XTRFY M42
Keyboard Lenovo Thinkpad Trackpoint II
Software W10 x64

Cheeseball

Not a Potato
Supporter
System Name 2023 AMD Work & Gaming Rig
Processor AMD Ryzen™ 7 7950X3D
Motherboard ASUS ROG Strix X670E-I Gaming WiFi
Cooling ID-COOLING SE-207-XT Slim Snow
Memory TEAMGROUP T-Force Delta RGB 2x16GB DDR5-6000 CL30
Video Card(s) ASRock Radeon RX 7900 XTX 24 GB GDDR6 (MBA)
Storage 2TB Samsung 990 Pro NVMe
Display(s) AOpen Fire Legend 24" 390Hz (25XV2Q), Alienware 34" 165Hz (AW3423DWF), LG C2 42" 120Hz (OLED42C2PUA)
Case Cooler Master Q300L V2
Audio Device(s) Kanto Audio YU2 and SUB8 Desktop Speakers and Subwoofer, Cloud Alpha Wireless
Power Supply Corsair RM850x White (2021)
Mouse Logitech Pro Superlight (White), G303 Shroud Edition
Keyboard Corsair K70 RGB TKL Champion Series / Wooting 60HE / NuPhy Air75
VR HMD Occulus Quest 2 128GB
Software Windows 11 Pro 64-bit 22H2 Build 22621.1992
$149.99 and it still uses microusb...

This is what peeves me most about this. I know its based on the original Pro Wireless, but they should've updated the connector to USB-C.

The MX Anywhere 3 and MX Master 3 (yes I know they're not part of the G lineup) are now USB-C and actually well-built and full-featured.

What's worse is that the new G915 keyboard line are also still micro-USB as well. :shadedshu: