• Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

Looking for a (private) live streaming service to broadcast (Zwift) game content

Hey guys,

I have a game called Zwift. It's used for indoor cycling with a smart trainer. I'm looking for a service or app that will allow for live streaming the game content so that my family can watch me, on their Windows 7 or 10 PC. More specifically, I'm looking for something that's private. I've tried using Mixer with Windows 10 Game Bar. It works great, but I get trolls and that ruins the experience.

Does anyone have suggestions?

TIA,

grecinos

dorsetknob

"YOUR RMA REQUEST IS CON-REFUSED"
Dorset where else eh? >>> Thats ENGLAND<<<
You Can Stream with VLAN player

Update:

I ended up going back to Mixer. I set the Catbot Level to High, and Slowchat to 6000. This will prevent trash talkers and limit people to comment once every 6000 seconds. The objective is to prevent people from chatting, one way or another.

I have a question for you guys... I've read somewhere that you can set up a Chat Bot to prevent any chat from happening. Does anyone know of a chat bot that does this. If so, could you please post a link?