• Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

Looking For A Software

Status
Not open for further replies.

im2good

Hello All Members

This Is My First Post So I Request U Plz Corporate With me If There Is A Problem In thread .

Actually I M looking Ofr A Software Which Make DVD9 Games(Like 10 Game) To DVD5(4.3 GB)

It Doesn't Matter If It Take 3 dvd5.

I Know The Process Of Splitting Or winrar But I M Looking For A Software Which Work Like As

When i put DVd1 And Click On Install And After That It Automatically Ask For DVD 2 And then DVD 3

I Saw This Process IN many Games I Purchased From market and i fed up By searching it

Then My Friend "Vitrag Shah" reffer id vitrag24 Said me To Post A Request Here And I Really need This Software So PLZ Help Me If Possible

Thank You In Anticipation

System Name [Daily Driver]
Processor [Ryzen 7 5800X3D]
Motherboard [Asus TUF GAMING X570-PLUS]
Cooling [be quiet! Dark Rock Slim]
Memory [64GB Corsair Vengeance LPX 3600MHz (16GBx4)]
Video Card(s) [PNY RTX 3070Ti XLR8]
Storage [1TB SN850 NVMe, 4TB 990 Pro NVMe, 2TB 870 EVO SSD, 2TB SA510 SSD]
Display(s) [2x 27" HP X27q at 1440p]
Case [Fractal Meshify-C]
Audio Device(s) [Steelseries Arctis Pro]
Power Supply [CORSAIR RMx 1000]
Mouse [Logitech G Pro Wireless]
Keyboard [Logitech G512 Carbon (GX-Brown)]
Software [Windows 11 64-Bit]
The first thing that came to mind when i read this was gouging out my eyes

Mussels

Freshwater Moderator
Staff member
System Name Rainbow Sparkles (Power efficient, <350W gaming load)
Processor Ryzen R7 5800x3D (Undervolted, 4.45GHz all core)
Motherboard Asus x570-F (BIOS Modded)
Cooling Alphacool Apex UV - Alphacool Eisblock XPX Aurora + EK Quantum ARGB 3090 w/ active backplate
Memory 2x32GB DDR4 3600 Corsair Vengeance RGB @3866 C18-22-22-22-42 TRFC704 (1.4V Hynix MJR - SoC 1.15V)
Video Card(s) Galax RTX 3090 SG 24GB: Underclocked to 1700Mhz 0.750v (375W down to 250W))
Storage 2TB WD SN850 NVME + 1TB Sasmsung 970 Pro NVME + 1TB Intel 6000P NVME USB 3.2
Display(s) Phillips 32 32M1N5800A (4k144), LG 32" (4K60) | Gigabyte G32QC (2k165) | Phillips 328m6fjrmb (2K144)
Case Fractal Design R6
Audio Device(s) Logitech G560 | Corsair Void pro RGB |Blue Yeti mic
Power Supply Fractal Ion+ 2 860W (Platinum) (This thing is God-tier. Silent and TINY)
Mouse Logitech G Pro wireless + Steelseries Prisma XL
Keyboard Razer Huntsman TE ( Sexy white keycaps)
VR HMD Oculus Rift S + Quest 2
Software Windows 11 pro x64 (Yes, it's genuinely a good OS) OpenRGB - ditch the branded bloatware!
Benchmark Scores Nyooom.
First of all... that post is terrible to read. Seriously, English does NOT have a capital letter at the start of every word.

Secondly, what you're talking about is basically piracy - you want to rip dual layer games and split them onto single layer DVD's - that is not allowed here.

Since i'm in a good mood i'm merely going to get this thread locked - normally, you'd get banned for posting stuff essentially asking how to pirate games.

Wow .. that sure is some request.

I'm afraid, as far as i know there is no such software available - whilst is possible to do what you are asking, the exact nature of what to do and how to do it would vary significantly from game to game.

Although some piracy groups will "Re-Package" a game installer to achieve the effect you are looking for - this is a highly "once - off" procedure, and it would not be possible to simply repeat the procedure for another title as the games entire installer and packed data files would need to be re-written, and repacked, and every installer and data pack are uniquely configured to that specific title.

Not to mention what this would mean for the copy protection.

In short I'm pretty sure you would have far more luck learning to program, decrypt, decompress, and crack, and then repackage the titles yourself, however this would be significantly illegal.

As for an all-in-one software that could do this for you - the sheer nature of the work required to develop something that could just recompile ANY installer on the fly would be insane.

And would cost possibly hundreds of thousands of US Dollars in man-hours for development and testing. - It may simply be cheaper to just buy the game.

I realize that this does not properly answer your question, but I hope I have helped shed some light on at least WHY you may battle to find such an application.

System Name Geting old
Processor AMD Phenom II X4 940 Processor BE 3.8 Ghz
Motherboard MICRO-STAR INTERNATIONAL.. MS-7388 1.0
Cooling CORSAIR H50 water cooler
Memory 8 GB of Patriot Extreme Performance DDR2 4GB (2 x 2GB)PC2-6400 Enhanced Latency
Video Card(s) AMD Radeon R7 200 Series
Storage Seagate Barracuda 1 TB
Display(s) LG FLATRON W2361V 23"
Case RAIDMAX SMILODON
Audio Device(s) HD Realtek
Power Supply Two 1000W ULTRA X3 wired together
Mouse Logitech G9x Laser
Keyboard Corsair K65 RGB
Software Windows 10 pro
First of all... that post is terrible to read. Seriously, English does NOT have a capital letter at the start of every word.

Secondly, what you're talking about is basically piracy - you want to rip dual layer games and split them onto single layer DVD's - that is not allowed here.

Since i'm in a good mood i'm merely going to get this thread locked - normally, you'd get banned for posting stuff essentially asking how to pirate games.

:toast:

DirectorC

System Name -= Son of a Whore =-
Processor E8400 @ 4.0GHz (445 x 9)
Motherboard Gigabyte GA-EP45-UD3R
Cooling Cooler Master Hyper 212+
Memory 3GB Corsair XMS2
Video Card(s) EVGA 8800 GT 512
Storage 74GB Raptor + Caviars in RAID0
Display(s) I-Inc 19" LCD 1440x900
Audio Device(s) Audigy SE & Logitech X-540
Power Supply Corsair 750TX
Software Win32 v6.1.7600
Benchmark Scores Logitech KB & Sidewinder X3
Then My Friend "Vitrag Shah" reffer id vitrag24 Said me To Post A Request Here And I Really need This Software So PLZ Help Me If Possible

Smack your friend for sending you to the wrong place.

Status
Not open for further replies.