• Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

Looking for both original bios for Sapphire 6950 2GB OC Dual Fan Ed.

Urik187

Hey All,

Im hoping someone could help me out here please.
I was a complete idiot/muppet/moron and flashed both the bios's on my Sapphire 6950 2GB OC Dual Fan Ed (http://www.sapphiretech.com/presenta...pid=1530&leg=0)

to unlock the shaders without even checking the shaders first (i know right? :banghead:)

So now I have stock 6950 bios on both bios switches with the 1408 shaders and if I try to flash the BIOS (trust me I have tried all the different ways listed on the many many forums) with a 6970 bios my PC does not boot. (computer says: NO cuz you are a dumbass)

If any kind sould out there can find it in their hearts to take pity on my and send me the original bios's for both switches i will name my first, second and third born after you!

thanks a lot in advance guys

MITSUBISHI

Hey Urik, I am in the same boat as you. My first 6950 reference sapphire flashed fine to 6970 the first time! I learned that you have to just flip switch...no flashing required and MANUALLY ADJUST CLOCKSPEED TO 880...MEMORY TO 1375 AND PLAY WITH VOLTAGE (+20% MOST IN CCC)...FOR SOME CARDS 10% BOOST IS OK...MINES WORKED AT STOCK...I feel like an idiot. I have 6950 DUAL FAN THAT IS 820 MHZ OVERCLOCKED CAME WITH BF3 AND DIRT3...I tried both ati winflash and rbe editor...computer does not boot...no monitor detected...good luck, I will use 6950 xfire instead of 6970..CRAP!

search google for w1zzard php script 6950 shaders. unlocks shaders only, then you can use sapphire trixx to OC to 900/1375 and slide the 20% power thingy up.

as far ash flashing back its not that hard. boot the single card thats messed up in the bios 2 position, then there should be a file that says flash back to 6950, simply flip the switch why its turned on and flash it back.

Last edited by a moderator: