• We've upgraded our forums. Please post any issues/requests in this thread.

Looking For Karaoke Software for PC

System Name BACKTOTHEFUTURE
Processor Stock I7 920
Motherboard Gigabyte GA-EX58-DS4 BIOS F6
Cooling 4 120mm 1 140mm top fan
Memory 12 gigabytes of DDR3 1333 RAM
Video Card(s) EVGA GTX 780ti
Storage Samsung 1.5 terrabyte Steam Drive and 2 Samsung 750 gig Sata 2 in Raid 0
Display(s) HP LP3065 30" Monitor
Case Antec Three Hundred
Audio Device(s) Asus Xonar DS
Power Supply Solid Gear Neutron 750 watt
Software Windows Vista Ultimate 64 bit
This Hopeless Romantic is lost in a haze and looking to sing a long with my collection of soft rock but has trouble remembering the lyrics. I sit here in front of my 32" HDTV in my shorts listening to Stephen Bishop's One More Night in my AC/DC Highway to Hell T-Shirt turned to complete mush by a beautiful girl I hung out with the other night. I got a little bit buzzed after only 3 Budweisers (Pitiful) and really can't remember a lot of what I said. I was introduced to her by a friend from work and handed a great scoring opportunity (I really didn't want to say that but it fits the analogy) and much like the Cowboys fumbled the ball in the redzone. I didn't get the digits. At least the Jets had a great 4th quarter comeback victory. :nutkick:

Anyhow, I just want something that will automatically put the lyrics on the screen for the music I have already stored on my hard drive in either .wav or .wma format. I don't have or need mic support.

Thanks in advance. Help a guy deal with the heartache.

:slap:

Processor AMD FX-4350
Motherboard Gigabye GA-970A-D3P
Cooling Enermax ETD-T60-VD - 7 x 120mm case fans
Memory Kingston HyperX 2x4GB@1600mhz
Video Card(s) Asus R9 380
Storage Kingston V300 240GB SSD + WD Green 2TB
Display(s) ACER K212HL 27" + Haier 55"
Case Enermax Ostrog (Red)
Power Supply EVGA SuperNOVA B2 750W
Software Win10 64bit
I use winamp with a CDG plug-in. The files I run are mp3's with identical CDG files.

Like so....