• Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

Looking for the fan replacement of a RX 590 Sapphire Pulse (11289-06-20G)

System Name daily driver Mac mini M2 Pro
Processor Apple Silicon M2 Pro (6 p-cores, 4 e-cores)
Motherboard Apple proprietary
Cooling Apple proprietary
Memory Apple proprietary 16GB LPDDR5 unified memory
Video Card(s) Apple Silicon M2 Pro (16-core GPU)
Storage Apple proprietary 512GB SSD + various external HDDs
Display(s) LG 27UL850W (4K@60Hz IPS)
Case Apple proprietary
Audio Device(s) Apple proprietary
Power Supply Apple proprietary
Mouse Apple Magic Trackpad 2
Keyboard Keychron K1 tenkeyless (Gateron Reds)
Software macOS Ventura 13.6 (including latest patches)
Benchmark Scores (My Windows daily driver is a Beelink Mini S12. I'm not interested in benchmarking.)
Extra developments: Sapphire support sells the fans, at 20 USD each with shipping included. You just hit their paypal account (yes, really, yikes) and put in the comments your mailling address.
Thank you again. This is even more helpful than your earlier followup.

We now know that Sapphire front line customer support is capable of forwarding requests for information to the appropriate tech support staffers, the price of a replacement fan and what to expect communication wise from them.

PayPal isn't a fly-by-night operation anymore. They are in the top 150 of the Fortune 500 at the last survey.

Very efficient as a replacement fan order fulfillment process. They don't need to pay someone to build out a spare parts storefront, maintain inventory/daily availability, no complicated calculations for sales tax, shipping & handling, shipping zones, etc.

And no risk having a customer possibly order the wrong sized fan for their card. 90 mm? 92 mm? 95 mm? Sound familiar? They know what correct replacement part is for any given Sapphire SKU. They just need to know how many and where to send them to. Slick and not unnecessarily complicated.

I bet if you asked to order replacement thermal pads, they'd say the same thing. Some people would suggest you to get a pair of calipers and measure the thickness of each pad, maybe add a millimeter or two in height and length for shrinkage, compression, et cetera ad nauseam.

:p

Last edited: