• Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

M4GICFOUR's February Freebies givaway

Processor Ryzen 7 5800X3D
Motherboard MSI MAG X570S Tomahawk Max WiFi
Cooling EK Supremacy EVO Elite + EK D5 + EK 420 Rad, TT Toughfan 140x3, TT Toughfan 120x2, Arctic slim 120
Memory 32GB GSkill DDR4-3600 (F4-3600C16-8GVKC)
Video Card(s) Gigabyte Radeon RX 7900XTX Gaming OC
Storage WDBlack SN850X 4TB, Samsung 950Pro 512GB, Samsung 850EVO 500GB, 6TB WDRed, 36TB NAS, 8TB Lancache
Display(s) Benq XL2730Z (1440P 144Hz, TN, Freesync) & 2x ASUS VE248
Case Corsair Obsidian 750D
Audio Device(s) Topping D50S + THX AAA 789, TH-X00 w/ V-Moda Boompro; 7Hz Timeless
Power Supply Corsair HX1000i
Mouse Sharkoon Fireglider optical
Keyboard Corsair K95 RGB
Software Windows 11 Pro
M4GICFOUR's February Freebies givaway - Now with samples from nes/snes/sms/smd/psx

Contest Closed. All prizes claimed.
Thanks for playing!

I've been meaning to do a giveaway for a while now. Originally I was going to give a couple games away as a surprise with Qubit's modern warefare 3 givaway, but he never got back to me on who to send them to. So, there have been a few good sales on Steam, and I've built up a decent library of gift passes. Time to get rid of them. We're going to play name that game.

Giveaway is open to everybody with a forum account at TPU including staff, mods, etc.

UPDATED (again)
Since several people have complained that these samples are before their time for PC, I've put up 11 new tracks from nes/snes/sms/smd/psx. Don't say I never gave you anything :D

I have wicked slow upload speed, so it will likely take some time for the new tracks to show up.
All tracks uploaded. Total of 36 prizes to be won

How to play:
Follow the link provided below (under the rules), and listen to the sound clips. When you recognize one which hasn't been claimed, put a post in this thread with the clip number, the name of the game it came from, and a short story of your favorite memory of the game (Doesn't need to be anything special). If you just recogised the game because you've heard the music before, you can just say that. Or, you can make up an entertainingly elaborate lie. Whatever floats your boat.

If you win a prize, I will PM you ask what prize you want and to either: Get your Steam e-mail address so I can send you the gift pass, or I'll send you the GOG.com gift code, and a link to the gift redeem page.

The sound clips are all most from older PC games, from DOS era to early-mid Windows (95/98/ME era). Last 11 (26-36) are from nes/snes/n64/sms/smd/ps1. Due to the nature of PC sound hardware in the DOS era, these clips may not sound exactly as you remember them. Don't be afraid to guess, but remember rule #2. A total of 25 36 prizes will be won.

Rules: (RTFMFM)
1. You can only win ONCE (If people stop posting and I've still got prizes left I'll open it up to previous winners)
2. You may only guess/identify at ONE (1) clip at a time, ONE (1) entry per day. Give everybody a chance. an attempt to steal is not considered an entry unless it is successful.

We're going into PHASE 2.

The rules will change in two important ways:
1) Each person may now win up to a total of three(3) prizes each. If you've already won once, now you've got a chance to win twice more.

2) You may enter twice per day.

ENDGAME MODE

Rules:
1) The amount of prizes each person may win is unlimited
2) You may enter three times per day.

3. First person to correctly identify each clip wins a prize. Once a clip has been identified, it is no longer valid to win a prize (see prizes below)
4. If you don't include the story - (see how to play) - your entry is forfeit. (even if you correctly identified the clip, allowing the next guy to steal your prize.)
5. Prizes are first come first served. If you already own all the prizes I have left, I can probably work something out.
6. Don't comment on the SoundCloud clips, as that could give it away.
7. Forum user TheJesus cannot win on clip 25.

Contest Closed.
Standard Steam gifts. I have several copies of each, denoted by the number next to each title.

Aliens Vs Predator (x2) Claimed by theHeyZeus and BumbleBee. Congrats!
Amnesia: The Dark Descent (x1) Claimed by BumbleBee. Congrats!
Audiosurf (x10) (x7) Claimed by option350z, option350z and razaron. Seven copies left Congrats!
Binding of Isaac, The (x1) Claimed by BumbleBee. Congrats
Defense Grid: The Awakening (x8) (x3) Claimed by TechGuy31, razaron, option350z, francis511 and park. Three copies left. Congrats!
Ghostbusters: The Video Game (x2) Claimed by enaher and elemelek. Congrats!
Left 4 Dead 2 (x3) Claimed by FordGT90Concept, elemelek, and techguy31;Congrats!
Mass Effect 2 (x1) Claimed by razaron. Congrats!
Portal 2 (x1) Claimed by OnePostWonder. Congrats!
Race Driver: Grid (x2) Claimed by option350z and KainXS. Congrats!
Super Meat Boy (x1)[/s] Claimed by techguy31. Congrats!
Trine (x5) (x2) Claimed by francis511, elemelek and option250z. Two copies left. Congrats!
Zombie Driver (x1) Claimed by techguy31. Congrats
Contest Closed.
I have one gift code each, for the following games from GOG.com
These are DRM-Free, Digital downloads. Unlimited re-downloads available with your GOG.com account. There are also several free games available via GOG.com HERE

Arcanum: Of Steamworks and Magick Obscura Claimed by TheHeyZeus. Congrats!
Blood (One Unit Whole Blood)
Duke Nukem 3D: Atomic Edition Claimed by option350z. Congrats!
Empire Earth: Gold Edition
Far Cry® Claimed by park. Congrats!
IL-2 Sturmovik™: 1946 Claimed by brandonwh64
Prince of Persia®: The Sands of Time Claimed by park. Congrats!
Psychonauts (+1) Claimed by FordGT90Concept and OnePostWonder. Congrats!
Raptor: Call of the Shadows 2010 Edition Claimed by park. Congrats!
Rise of the Triad: Dark War
RollerCoaster Tycoon: Deluxe
Witcher: Enhanced Edition, The Claimed by JrRacinFan. Congrats!

CLICK HERE to hear the clips! Good luck!
See post 154 on page 7 for hints

Contest Closed.

Last edited:
Cooling EK Supremacy EVO Elite + EK D5 + EK 420 Rad, TT Toughfan 140x3, TT Toughfan 120x2, Arctic slim 120
Storage WDBlack SN850X 4TB, Samsung 950Pro 512GB, Samsung 850EVO 500GB, 6TB WDRed, 36TB NAS, 8TB Lancache
Audio Device(s) Topping D50S + THX AAA 789, TH-X00 w/ V-Moda Boompro; 7Hz Timeless
Keyboard Corsair K95 RGB
Software Windows 11 Pro
Big hint if you're not sure, there's a lot of videogame sountracks on youtube, you can check whether your answer is right before posting...

Number 1 Claimed by TechGuy31 for Defense Grid: The Awakening
Alright now for my turn.
I believe #1 is Zone 66. Now for my elaborate story; I remember playing this game while I was doing my homework while dancing, talking, jumping, flopping, shooting, and throwing my shoes on the floor.

Number 2 Claimed by option350z for Audiosurf. Congrats!
Number 2 is Fury 3. Ravaging good time on windows 95...I miss my pentium...

Number 3 Claimed by OnePostWonder for Portal 2.
One Must Fall 2097 - Sample 3.

Heard before?

Number 4 Claimed by BumbleBee for Aliens Vs. Predator
#4 is Jazz Jackrabbit

I really like this game. there is a cult that follows CliffyB around.

Number 5 Claimed by BumbleBee for The Binding of Isaac
operation inner space? lol I cheated
Google Keywords. never played it.

Number 6 Claimed by option350z for Audiosurf
Number 6 is God of Thunder for DOS as well. My friend Dan had a copy way back and I would sit and watch him play. Big time Norse fanatic.

Number 7 Claimed by Razaron for Defense Grid: The Awakening
Number 7 is Raptor: Call of the Shadows.
This is the game I was remembering in the previous post. I played this to death when my family got it's first* pc around 12 years ago. The level with the green ships (in a city I believe) were a pain in the ass.

*There was one before this but it had no OS that I know of and all you could see was bunch of green writing.

Number 8 Claimed by TheHeyZeus for Arcanum: Of Steamworks and Magick Obscura
#8 = Evasive Maneuvers

Never played--err, I mean, I loved that game! I used to play it ALL THE TIME when it came out back in 1994!

Number 9 Claimed by brandonwh64 for IL2: Sturmovik
# 9 is dreamweb?

Never played it but sounds like a hell of a time

Number 10 Claimed by elemelek for Trine
#10 Monster Truck Madness 2 ? Where there trains in this game passing by the tracks ?

Number 11 Claimed by option350z for Race Driver: Grid.
I do believe number 11 is called In Search of Dr. Riptide on DOS. It was one of the first DOS games I played.

Number 12 Claimed by elemelek for Ghostbusters: The Videogame
Too easy now #12 he he
Rise of the Triad. Baseball bat anyone?

Number 13 claimed by TechGuy31 for Zombie Driver
Now time to claim my last and final prize (don't need it today but had to grab this easy one before someone takes it).

Well #13 is "Seek and Destroy", Elaborate story: I remember playing this in my classroom during sleep time.

Number 14 Claimed by OnePostWonder for Psychonauts
Number 14 is SkyRoads...

I've heard it before...like 5 seconds ago.

Number 15 Claimed by francis511 for Trine.
A-Ha ! No.15 is... Syndicate ? I remember playing it on an old snes..looking forward to the console version as well.

Number 16 Claimed by enaher for Ghostbusters - The Video Game
mmm... number 16 lost viking if I recall loved that game:toast:

Number 17 Claimed by FordGT90Concept
#17 is Tyrian 2000? I just downloaded all the freebies on GoG (as well as Psychonaut) and put them on my external HDD. I haven't played it yet but I probably will some day. XD

Number 18 Claimed by razaron for Mass Effect 2 Digital Deluxe Edition
Number 18 is cannon fodder.
I remember one time I was playing with my brother and the sun was out. I then proceeded to shot him with my gun. It was so much fun.

Number 19 Claimed by BumbleBee for Amnesia: The Dark Descent
#19 is Descent II

the graphics were amazing but I remember being frustrated because the cursor keys were inverted.

Number 20 Claimed by park for Far Cry
#20 is from Wacky Wheels, I have that song stuck in my head, I've spent a lot of time with that game. A really good SNES Mario Kart clone for PC.

Numbers 21&22 Claimed by option350z for DUKE3D and Defense Grid: The Awakening
Number 21 is Hocus Pocus
Number 22 is Night Raid

Both games I was way to young to play but I do know they are probably as much fun as me running around the southern part of Illinois playing them.
This counts for two posts to be fair.

Number 23 Claimed by FordGT90Concept for Left 4 Dead 2.
#23 is Hellbender! It's like Descent. Fly around, blow up shit, what's not to love? You basically defend Earth from a species scientists created. Think of it like FarCry...but in aircraft...and with horrible graphics...oh who am I kidding? There's not much in common. XD

Microsoft has the trial free to play here (it errorss when trying to install but it still works):
ftp://ftp.microsoft.com/DESKAPPS/GAMES/Public/Hellbender/

The sound track you uploaded sounds a lot better than the original in the game. XD

Wow, I didn't know Terminal Reality made Fly! II and are still around today.

Number 24 Claimed by option350z for trine
Number 24 is Traffic Department 2192. I loved the coarse language, I think as much as carmagedon. There is some sick and twisted game devs haha.

Number 25 Claimed by park for Defense Grid: The Awakening
I remember that game included in the W95 disc (among other stuff like this). Hover, if I don't recall wrongly.

Number 26 Claimed by JrRacinFan for The Witcher
Sample 26 is from Starfox 64
Never played the game but heard it was astounding. May try and play through it finally. LOL

Number 27 Claimed by TheHeyZeus for Aliens Vs Predator
#27 = Goldeneye! I fucking loved that game! My favorite character for MP was oddjob because he was so short and I figured that made him harder to hit. My sister and I would always play "slappers only".

Number 28 Claimed by FordGT90Concept for Psychonauts
28 = Sonic the Hedgehog: Marble Zone
[yt]cxj68273OJ4[yt]

I only played it when I rented a Sega from TOP 40 for the weekend. I was such a fan of Sonic maybe because my access was limited. Watched the Saturday morning cartoons and everything. Oh, had this little spring loaded Sonic shooter thing too. Still one of my favorite games. Stupid Robuttnik (sic intentional).

See I knew I heard it but without those obvious tips, I wouldn't have got it. :(

Number 29 claimed by francis511 for Defense Grid: The Awakening
Then No. 29 is Robocop versus Terminator. I remember playing this on a snes but I wouldn`t have recognized the music !!!

Number 30 Claimed by razaron for Audiosurf
Number 30 is Urban Strike. Sadly I never played because I was on Strike.

Number 31 Claimed by park for Raptor: Call of The Shadows 2010 Edition
I think nobody has spotted this one, but 31 is FZero! I've also spent a lot oh time with that :p

Number 32 Claimed by KainXS for Race Driver: GRID
Simon gave me alot of good times in castlevania which I think #32, it was a pretty easy game back then but I still think it was one of the games you needed skill for, even then only one boss was hard(grim reaper) and that wasn't even the final boss If I remember.

whip it good

Number 33 Claimed by TechGuy31 for Left 4 Dead 2
Thanks.

Well, Sample 33 is the theme from Contra, Oh I remember this when I was a youngster playing till 1:00AM at midnight, and my mom would always go into the living room and start beating me for playing so late.

Number 34 Claimed by park for Prince of Persia
34 is Space Harrier :)
It was the firt game I bought for Game Gear, in addition to Columns included with the console.

Number 35 Claimed by techguy31 for Super Meat Boy
Seems like no one got #35. Guess I will give it a try; I believe it is Enduro Racer, I remember playing this when I was at my grandpa's house.

Number 36 claimed by elemelek for Left 4 Dead 2
Sample36 Metal Gear Solid ? daaamn, i only remeber like begining, when i was getting shot while waiting for elevator lol ...

Bonus prize (Dead Space 1 on Origin) claimed by KainXS
its obviously super smash bros

I put alot of time into that game, and it gave me alot of beatdowns in return

still I wish you used zelda: The Ocarina of time instead, that was probably one of the most time wasting games ever made as everyone spent tons of hours looking for the triforce and it wasn't even in the game, but it was a good game.;)

All other sound samples are currently valid.

Last edited:

JC316

Knows what makes you tick
System Name Budget Gaming
Processor AMD FX6300
Motherboard Gigabyte 880GMA-USB3
Cooling Coolermaster Hyper 212+
Memory 8GB Ripjaws DDR3 1600
Video Card(s) HD7850 1GB
Storage 1TB Sata2
Display(s) Acer 24" LED
Case Generic black
Audio Device(s) Stock onboard
Power Supply FSP Aurum Gold 650W
Software Windows 7 Home Premium 64bit
Sample 2. Isn't that from Quake 1?

FordGT90Concept

"I go fast!1!11!1!"
System Name BY-2021
Processor AMD Ryzen 7 5800X (65w eco profile)
Motherboard MSI B550 Gaming Plus
Cooling Scythe Mugen (rev 5)
Memory 2 x Kingston HyperX DDR4-3200 32 GiB
Video Card(s) AMD Radeon RX 7900 XT
Storage Samsung 980 Pro, Seagate Exos X20 TB 7200 RPM
Display(s) Nixeus NX-EDG274K (3840x2160@144 DP) + Samsung SyncMaster 906BW (1440x900@60 HDMI-DVI)
Case Coolermaster HAF 932 w/ USB 3.0 5.25" bay + USB 3.2 (A+C) 3.5" bay
Audio Device(s) Realtek ALC1150, Micca OriGen+
Power Supply Enermax Platimax 850w
Mouse Nixeus REVEL-X
Keyboard Tesoro Excalibur
Software Windows 10 Home 64-bit
Benchmark Scores Faster than the tortoise; slower than the hare.
Dammit! I should know these but they're really, really old. My brain only has enough capacity for the newer stuff. XD

I know none of the Sim titles are in there. XD

7. Forum user TheJesus cannot win on clip 25.
Ha!

Keyboard Corsair K95 RGB
Software Windows 11 Pro
Sample 2. Isn't that from Quake 1?
Nope. You wouldn't have won even if it was (see Rule 4). You've got to post a memory (or a bullshit story) involving the game. Just FYI

Dammit! I should know these but they're really, really old. My brain only has enough capacity for the newer stuff. XD

I know none of the Sim titles are in there. XD
Got to have some challenge, eh? Some of them are REALLY obscure. Most are fairly common in the old shareware discs so it shouldn't be impossible.

Nope, no sims games(Hint #1 Used, lol)

JC316

Knows what makes you tick
System Name Budget Gaming
Processor AMD FX6300
Motherboard Gigabyte 880GMA-USB3
Cooling Coolermaster Hyper 212+
Memory 8GB Ripjaws DDR3 1600
Video Card(s) HD7850 1GB
Storage 1TB Sata2
Display(s) Acer 24" LED
Case Generic black
Audio Device(s) Stock onboard
Power Supply FSP Aurum Gold 650W
Software Windows 7 Home Premium 64bit
Nope. You wouldn't have won even if it was (see Rule 4). You've got to post a memory (or a bullshit story) involving the game. Just FYI

Got to have some challenge, eh? Some of them are REALLY obscure. Most are fairly common in the old shareware discs so it shouldn't be impossible.

Nope, no sims games(Hint #1 Used, lol)

Figured that would come if I was correct.

Keyboard Corsair K95 RGB
Software Windows 11 Pro
Fair enough.

Right now I'm trying to figure out hints that aren't a google away from completely giving it all away.

System Name Staggered
Processor Intel i5 6600k (XSPC Rasa)
Motherboard Gigabyte Z170 Gaming K3
Cooling RX360 (3*Scythe GT1850) + RX240 (2*Scythe GT1850) + Laing D5 Vario (with EK X-Top V2)
Memory 2*8gb Team Group Dark @3000Mhz 16-16-16-36 1.25v
Video Card(s) Inno3D GTX 1070 HerculeZ
Storage 256gb Samsung 830 + 2*1tB Samsung F3 + 2*2tB Samsung F4EG
Display(s) Flatron W3000H 2560*1600
Case Cooler Master ATCS 840 + 1*120 GT1850 (exhaust) + 1*230 Spectre Pro + Lamptron FC2 (fan controller)
Power Supply Enermax Revolution 85+ 1250W
Software Windows 10 Pro 64bit
I remember one time I was playing with my brother and the sun was out. I then proceeded to shot him with my gun. It was so much fun.

Keyboard Corsair K95 RGB
Software Windows 11 Pro

Correct.

System Name Staggered
Processor Intel i5 6600k (XSPC Rasa)
Motherboard Gigabyte Z170 Gaming K3
Cooling RX360 (3*Scythe GT1850) + RX240 (2*Scythe GT1850) + Laing D5 Vario (with EK X-Top V2)
Memory 2*8gb Team Group Dark @3000Mhz 16-16-16-36 1.25v
Video Card(s) Inno3D GTX 1070 HerculeZ
Storage 256gb Samsung 830 + 2*1tB Samsung F3 + 2*2tB Samsung F4EG
Display(s) Flatron W3000H 2560*1600
Case Cooler Master ATCS 840 + 1*120 GT1850 (exhaust) + 1*230 Spectre Pro + Lamptron FC2 (fan controller)
Power Supply Enermax Revolution 85+ 1250W
Software Windows 10 Pro 64bit
Are they all before the mid 90s? I think I recognized another one from that top down plane shooter genre but my memory fails me.

Keyboard Corsair K95 RGB
Software Windows 11 Pro
Can't say for sure, but definitely a lot of them are.

brandonwh64

Addicted to Bacon and StarCrunches!!!
sample 23 - portal 2

I have yet to play this game but I really would like the opportunity too! I have been waiting for a while for it to go on sale!

Keyboard Corsair K95 RGB
Software Windows 11 Pro
Nope, sorry.

Just to clarify, none of the samples are from games in the *steam* prizes. (Hint Hint)

Keyboard Corsair K95 RGB
Software Windows 11 Pro
Sure you will. Steam usually has at least two big sales per year, and Portal 2 is getting old enough that they'll cut the price pretty significantly.

Then again, if nobody claims it, you can try again tomorrow.

Processor Core I5 4440 / 4430
Motherboard Asus z87-k / Gigabyte ga h97- d3h
Cooling Arctic freezer / Generic
Memory 8 gb Mushkin / Various
Video Card(s) Radeon 7850 cf / Gtx 690
Storage Samsung 850 EVO 250 gb / 2x1 terabyte hdds Wd 256 gb nvme
Display(s) Technika 32" / Asus 24` ips
Case Corsair
Audio Device(s) X-fi Titanium
Power Supply Corsair 850 w
Software Windows 10
I only recognize one - No. 15 ...... but I CAN`T remember what it is !!!! AAARRRGGGHHH !!! So frustrating !!!

System Name PC
Processor i5 2500k
Motherboard P8Z68-V PRO/GEN3
Cooling Fans
Memory DDR3-1600 (8GB)
Video Card(s) Sapphire Nitro+ RX 580
Storage HD103SJ
Display(s) XG2402
Case Xigmatek Midgard II
Power Supply PC Power & Cooling Silencer 750W

Heard before?

Processor W3520 Xeon
Motherboard Asus Sabertooth X58
Cooling Cool it Vantage
Memory 6gb Dominators
Video Card(s) GTX 460
Storage 60Gb Vertex II 500Gb storage
Display(s) LG 42LH40 42" 1080P
Case 932 HAF
Audio Device(s) Voices in my head
Power Supply Raidmax730/
Software Win7Pro64
Benchmark Scores Pretty High one's. but it's not a contest/ I just read them for the articles.
#23 Resident Evil?
I remember playing this with my wife watching and then she bought the copy to play as well... ahh memories

Keyboard Corsair K95 RGB
Software Windows 11 Pro
I only recognize one - No. 15 ...... but I CAN`T remember what it is !!!! AAARRRGGGHHH !!! So frustrating !!!

*cough* *cough*

[edit] - there's a better one

Heard before?

Yup. Look through the OP, pick a prize, and PM me. If the prize you want is a steam game, I'll need your email address as well.

Keyboard Corsair K95 RGB
Software Windows 11 Pro
#23 Resident Evil?
I remember playing this with my wife watching and then she bought the copy to play as well... ahh memories

Nope, sorry.

Processor Intel Core i5-3570K
Motherboard Asus P8Z77-V Pro
Cooling Noctua NH-D14
Memory 8GB Mushkin Blackline DDR3-1600
Video Card(s) Gigabyte GTX 670
Storage Intel 520 60GB, Seagate Barracuda XT 2TB
Display(s) BenQ 24" XL2420T
Case Corsair 550D
Audio Device(s) Sennheiser HD600, Audeze LCD-3F, Mytek Stereo 192 DSD, La Figaro 339, Burson HA-160, Geek Pulse X
Power Supply Corsair AX650
Mouse steelseries Sensei MLG edition
Keyboard Cooler Master QuickFire Pro
Software Windows 7 64-bit Home Premium
#19 is Descent II

the graphics were amazing but I remember being frustrated because the cursor keys were inverted.

enaher

System Name One does not simply have enough cash for INTEL
Processor Athlon II 450 3.8ghz
Motherboard Gigabyte 990FX-UD3
Cooling Cooler Master 212+
Memory 4x4gb Corsair DDR3
Video Card(s) 2x 5830 Sapphire 950c/1150m CF
Storage 2x Seagate 500GB Raid0 + Samsung 1TB
Display(s) BenQ G2220HDA
Case Xigmatek ASGARD PRO
Power Supply SeasonicX 750w
Software W7 x64 Ultimate
mmm... number 16 lost viking if I recall loved that game:toast:

Processor AMD Ryzen 5 7600
Motherboard Gigabyte B650 Aorus Elite AX
Cooling Thermalright Peerless Assassin 120 SE
Memory Kingston Fury Beast DDR5-5600 16GBx2
Video Card(s) Gigabyte Gaming OC AMD Radeon RX 7800 XT 16GB
Storage TEAMGROUP T-Force Z440 2TB, SPower A60 2TB, SPower A55 2TB, Seagate 4TBx2, Samsung 870 2TB
Display(s) AOC 24G2 + Xitrix WFP-2415
Case Montech Air X
Audio Device(s) Realtek onboard
Power Supply Be Quiet! Pure Power 11 FM 750W 80+ Gold
Mouse Logitech G304
Keyboard Redragon K557 KAIA RGB Mechanical Keyboard
Software Windows 10
Is number 15 Sim Theme Park/Theme Park World? LOL I last played it in my PlayStation more than a decade ago. :laugh:

Last edited:

theonedub

habe fidem
System Name Erakith || AsRock NUCS
Processor AMD ThreadRipper 2990WX ES (32c/64t 3.5ghz@1.02v) || Intel i7 1360P Raptor Lake-P
Motherboard MSI X399 MEG Creation || AsRock OE
Cooling EK Supremacy TR4 Full Nickel, D5 w/ EK Top, 2X EK-CoolStream XTX 360 & Photon 270 Res || OE
Memory 32GB (4x8GB) Corsair Vengeance PRO RGB DDR4 3000|| 2x16GB Corsair DDR4
Video Card(s) Vega 64 EK FC|| Intel Iris Xe
Storage 250gb WD Black NVMe & (2) 2TB Intel 660p NVMe || 2TB Corsair MP600 Pro
Display(s) 34" Dell Ultrasharp U3415W
Case CaseLabs Merlin SM8 || Aluminum Unibody
Power Supply Corsair HX1000
Mouse Corsair Harpoon Wireless RGB
Keyboard Corsair Strafe RGB w/ Cherry MX Silent
Software Windows 10 Pro x64 || WIndows 11 Pro x64
Benchmark Scores WCG & F@H Only
Glad to see another member giving a little something back :toast:

JrRacinFan

Served 5k and counting ...
System Name Dual Build Streamer
Processor Ryzen 7900x3d : Ryzen 4600G
Motherboard AsRock B650E Steel Legend : Giga B450i Aorus
Cooling Custom Water 1x420 : Stock
Memory 32GB T-Force Deltas : 16GB Dominator Platinums
Video Card(s) PowerColor 7900 XTX Liquid Devil: iGPU
Storage 20+ TB
Display(s) Sammy 49" 5k Ultrawide
Case Custom White Painted Phanteks Enthoo Pro 2
Audio Device(s) Onboard : Onboard
Power Supply EVGA 1200W P2
Mouse Corsair M65 RGB Elite White
Keyboard Hyperx Origins 65
Software Windows 10
Sample #20 I've heard this before. I think it's a sample from an intro of one of the 16bit bat-man games but forget which one.