• Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

[FS] MACBOOK PRO 15", 2008 non-unibody model.

baotung

Heatware
56 0 0
Well. Im buying a smaller 13.3 unibody off of someone from CL, so I need to let this go. Its too big for my taste and I dont need a 8600mGT since I have a gaming desktop already.

Its the 2008 model.
Specs :

Core 2 Duo T7500 2.2 Ghz
DDR2 2G Ram
8600m GT 128mb
Upgraded SATA 250 GB hitachi drive (previously 120 GB)
15.4" color "matte" or "glossy" "mercury-free power-efficient LED-backlit" widescreen TFT active-matrix display with a 1440 by 900 native resolution.

The macbook has small scratches here and there on the bottom, and very small specs on the top but are not very noticable at all unless you stare at it and look for it. The wrist area has had a invisible shield cover so there is no wear on the wrist area. I JUST replaced the battery, so it only has about 30~ or so cycles on it. You can also see the battery time in the pictures. Im looking to get 750$ + shipping for this. Price is firm. I believe this is a fair price, if this does not sell, I will put it on ebay. It will come with a magsafe charger w/ extension cord. The magsafe charger is a bit dirty but it still charges correctly.

Minor problem! There is a screw missing on the back. I have no idea where it went lol. But it does nothing to effect functionality whatsoever. Theres just a hole where the screw is supposed to be lol. You can see in the pictures.

I just started on these forums, I'm more active on [H] but I do have heatware and ebay.

heatware : baotung
ebay: axetouch12345

Last edited: