• Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

Mad Catz Ships the TRITTON 720+ 7.1 Surround Headset Featuring Dolby Headphone

btarunr

Editor & Senior Moderator
Staff member
System Name RBMK-1000
Processor AMD Ryzen 7 5700G
Motherboard ASUS ROG Strix B450-E Gaming
Cooling DeepCool Gammax L240 V2
Memory 2x 8GB G.Skill Sniper X
Video Card(s) Palit GeForce RTX 2080 SUPER GameRock
Storage Western Digital Black NVMe 512GB
Display(s) BenQ 1440p 60 Hz 27-inch
Case Corsair Carbide 100R
Audio Device(s) ASUS SupremeFX S1220A
Power Supply Cooler Master MWE Gold 650W
Mouse ASUS ROG Strix Impact
Keyboard Gamdias Hermes E2
Software Windows 11 Pro
Mad Catz Interactive, Inc. announced today the shipping of the TRITTON 720+ 7.1 Surround Headset, an upgrade to the Company's TRITTON AX 720 Headset. Compatible with both the Xbox 360 video game and entertainment system from Microsoft and the PlayStation 3 computer entertainment system from Sony, the TRITTON 720+ 7.1 Surround Headset is available for purchase today.

"We are pleased to be shipping the 720+ and expect it to be a key product in our range as we continue to grow our portfolio and market share within the headset sector." said Darren Richardson, the President and Chief Executive Officer of Mad Catz. "We believe the enhanced features and upgraded design of the 720+ further demonstrate our commitment to offering market leading product which appeal to the passionate gamer."

Featuring upgraded specifications and a number of key enhancements, the 720+ has been designed to appeal to the passionate gamer. All new 50mm Neodymium drivers deliver improved bass response and clarity while the latest Dolby Headphone technology is capable of up scaling 2.0 stereo and 5.1 surround sound to 7.1 audio. In addition, the 720+ features Selectable Voice Monitoring (SVM) which allows gamers to hear their own voice through the headset, as well a new lightweight and flexible design replete in a piano gloss white finish.

dditional information and purchase options are available here.

View at TechPowerUp Main Site

brandonwh64

Addicted to Bacon and StarCrunches!!!
I remember the first mad catz products I had ever seen was a crazy 3rd party SNES controller LOL. Have they really stepped up their game?

System Name Red Giant
Processor Intel Core i7-12700K
Motherboard MSI Pro Z690
Cooling Corsair H100i elite
Memory Corsair Vengeance Pro 32GB
Video Card(s) MSI 4070TI Super
Storage 960 GB Sandisk SSD
Display(s) 27 inch Predator 144 hz 2k
Case CoolerMaster HAF X
Audio Device(s) Onboard
Power Supply Corsair AX1200
Mouse Logitech G502 Hero
Keyboard Corsair K95 Platinum
Software Windows 11 Pro
I remember the first mad catz products I had ever seen was a crazy 3rd party SNES controller LOL. Have they really stepped up their game?

With their headsets yes. I had a pair of the original TRITTON AX 720's and they were great on ps3/360 as well as PC. They were near hax level in any FPS where you could hear footsteps. They were also very well made though I know not all Mad Catz products are up to that standard.:roll: