• Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

Mad Catz Strikes Again At CES 2019, Announcing All-New Range of S.T.R.I.K.E. Gaming Keyboards

VSG

Editor, Reviews & News
Staff member
Mad Catz Global Limited, leading gaming hardware innovators for nearly 30 years, announced an all-new line of S.T.R.I.K.E. professional gaming keyboards, including a S.T.R.I.K.E. with ultra-reliable mechanical keys, ideal for the Esports community. Expected to begin shipping from Spring 2019, the S.T.R.I.K.E. range is a perfect addition to the Company's recently announced range of G.L.I.D.E. gaming surfaces and R.A.T. mice., forming part of a complete PC eco-system. With two S.T.R.I.K.E. keyboards to choose from, gamers can pick the keyboard that suits their preference and budget.

Armed with Cherry mechanical switches, the S.T.R.I.K.E.4+ is the gamers' new secret weapon. Tested to withstand at least 50 million hits, the Cherry switches provide perfect travel and precision every time. With anti-ghosting featuring on every key, gamers can combine with the powerful F.L.U.X. software, which allows for staggering customization and control over every aspect of the keyboard including individual key lighting and control over the USB report rate. Chameleon RGB Lighting baths the keyboard in 16.8 million colors, fully adjustable and customizable via the F.L.U.X. software and creating a new standard in keyboard lighting.

Elegantly simple, yet built to withstand the rigors of professional gaming, the S.T.R.I.K.E.2+ is precision-engineered to provide impressive durability. With a toughened aluminum faceplate designed to withstand the most heated of gaming sessions, the S.T.R.I.K.E.2+ is created with a double-shot injection process, fusing the chassis together and creating a seamless and extremely durable keyboard, battle-ready and always maintaining a clean and minimalist appearance.

The S.T.R.I.K.E.2+ features a custom designed membrane, mimicking the reliability and precision of a mechanical keyboard, but without the associated noise. A 26 key anti-ghosting matrix gives gamers the power they crave, and the advanced Chameleon RGB Lighting can be programmed to adjust speed and brightness.

"Earlier this week we were pleased to announce the shipping of our G.L.I.D.E. Gaming Surfaces, the perfect partner to out new range of R.A.T. mice. We're delighted to grow our range of professional PC hardware yet further, with the new range of S.T.R.I.K.E. gaming keyboards," said Selena Chang, Director of Sales and Operations for Mad Catz Global Limited, "We remain seriously committed to the PC gaming community, aiming to deliver an entire eco-system of high quality hardware, designed to use the latest technology and engineering prowess to provide a winning edge. We look forward to shipping these products soon and to announcing further product in the year to come."

Additional information on all products is available at: www.madcatz.com.

View at TechPowerUp Main Site

D

Deleted member 178884

Impressive, I love my rat X those keyboards look interesting.

Processor Ryzen 5700X
Motherboard Gigabyte B550 Arous Elite V2
Cooling Thermalright PA120
Memory Kingston FURY Renegade 3600Mhz @ 3733 tight timings
Video Card(s) Sapphire Pulse RX 6800
Storage 36TB
Display(s) Samsung QN90A
Case be quiet! Dark Base Pro 900
Audio Device(s) Khadas Tone Pro 2, HD660s, KSC75, JBL 305 MK1
Power Supply Coolermaster V850 Gold V2
Mouse Roccat Burst Pro
Keyboard Dogshit with Otemu Brown
Software W10 LTSC 2021
dont they see that using periods after each character make them look like the ceo has mental desability

''Chameleon RGB Lighting'' ...
wll this DOES make sense, right?! ;-)))))

Processor i9 9900kf
Motherboard Gigabyte ITX
Video Card(s) MSI RTX 3070
Storage NVME
Display(s) Acer Predator x34
Case NZXT H200i
Power Supply GIGABYTE 650
Mouse G502 hero
Software 11
I was thinking MadCatz was out of business, last i heard they were bankrupt and done for

peche

Thermaltake fanboy
System Name Athenna
Processor intel i7 3770 *Dellided*
Motherboard GIGABYTE GA-Z68X-UD3H-B3 Rev. 1.1
Cooling Thermaltake Water 3.0 Pro + Tt Riing12 x2 / Tt ThunderBlade / Gelid Slim 120UV fans
Memory 16GB DRR3 Kingoston with Custom Tt spreaders + HyperX Fan
Video Card(s) GeForce GTX 980 4GB Nvidia Sample
Storage Crucial M4 SSD 64GB's / Seagate Barracuda 2TB / Seagate Barracuda 320GB's
Display(s) 22" LG FLATRON 1920 x 1280p
Case Thermaltake Commander G42 Window
Audio Device(s) On-board Dolby 5.1+ Kingston HyperX Cloud 1
Power Supply Themaltake TR2 700W 80plus bronce & APC Pro backup 1000Va
Mouse Tt eSports Level 10M Rev 1.0 Diamond Black & Tt Conkor "L" mouse pad
Keyboard Tt eSports KNUCKER
Software windows 10x64Pro
Benchmark Scores well I've fried a 775' P4 12 years ago, that counts?
I was thinking MadCatz was out of business, last i heard they were bankrupt and done for
Actually they went out of business, then was a post on the news page about mad catz getting back in business, interesting thread, many people here hate'em by the way

Processor Ryzen 9 7950X3D
Motherboard MSI X670E MPG Carbon Wifi
Cooling Custom loop, 2x360mm radiator,Lian Li UNI, EK XRes140,EK Velocity2
Memory 2x16GB G.Skill DDR5-6400 @ 6400MHz C32
Video Card(s) EVGA RTX 3080 Ti FTW3 Ultra OC Scanner core +750 mem
Storage MP600 2TB,960 EVO 1TB,XPG SX8200 Pro 1TB,Micron 1100 2TB,1.5TB Caviar Green
Display(s) Acer X34S, Acer XB270HU
Case LianLi O11 Dynamic White
Audio Device(s) Logitech G-Pro X Wireless
Power Supply EVGA P3 1200W
Mouse Logitech G502 Lightspeed
Keyboard Logitech G512 Carbon w/ GX Brown
VR HMD HP Reverb G2 (V2)
Software Win 11
Loved my R.A.T.7. When that started shocking me after years of use (literally, I was receiving shocks when using the mouse) I figured, hey, the RAT8 is a good replacement. Better sensor, same ergo.

Nope. Thumb button broke off after a year of use. And they went bankrupt shortly before it broke. Suffice to say, I'll never buy their products again.

So, here I am. Back to using a Logitech mouse, and it's been great so far. (G502 spectrum). And it was pretty cheap compared to the R.A.T.7 and RAT8.