• Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

Making Audio Enhancers Work on Windows

Weel, job done!; here i put an image w/ the MB3 ACTIVATED and w/ the VoiceFX activated too. I remenber the version of MB3 that i have (W/Drivers inclued, never activated the VoiceFX panel. I used the Realtek Driver

Well, job done!; here i put an image w/ the MB3 ACTIVATED and w/ the VoiceFX activated too. I remenber the version of MB3 that i have (W/Drivers included, never activated the VoiceFX panel. I used the Realtek Driver version realtek_hd_audio_6.0.1.8010 to install, using the inf file called "HDXMB3H.inf" (I`ve write my Hardware ID in the inf file before install). Once installed (in test mode), i restarte the computer, once again in windows i`ve installed the MB3 version "CreativeSBW10" from the link you posted to me (in the SBXFiMB3 subfolder, i`ve read is the 1.00.06 version.

Just one thing more, the installer generate a dat file, but the dat is no necessary really, w/ the .kga is enough. I hope serve to your purposes, and that`s all my friend @alanfox2000 . View attachment 102801

圖片 1.png

Don't work. This is want I do. Please follow me what I did to help me fix.
Download this apo driver version here: https://www52.zippyshare.com/v/wbYTmyu2/file.html
MB3 with CTShared + Alchemy updated: http://www.mediafire.com/file/un0gu58m208hctp/SOUND_BLASTER_XFI_MB3_1.00.06.rar/file
GenKGA3 http://www.mediafire.com/file/nd95rr181znsi5l/2.-GenKGA3_PW123.rar/file
APO Driver -> Creative Sound Blaster -> Generic Driver
FX configurator -> Sound Blaster X-Fi MB3 Render.ini and Sound Blaster X-Fi MB3 Render.reg
Install MB3, then use GenkGA3 create CTLT02H0X2.kga and copy to softwarelock folder, then reboot
Now, it show audio device not support.

I think is another the way to activate th VoiceFX, this must be arranged from the inf file that use the realtek driver; so then, when u install the 720 the VoiceFX is activated and completely functional in the SBX 720 Console.

Link to download the RTK Driver+MB3OEM (KGA Crack included). x32&x64 Bits, for any Windows (From windows 7 onwards).

http://www.mediafire.com/file/tnyrhxb9nzieteo/RTK+MB3 OEM.7z

So i should install realtek driver which you shared on mediafire - RTK Driver+MB3OEM

should i copy all kga files or one specicfic kga file to unlock voice tab in sbx720

So i should install realtek driver which you shared on mediafire - RTK Driver+MB3OEM

should i copy all kga files or one specicfic kga file to unlock voice tab in sbx720
No, MB3 did not work with my apo driver. So I am asking Màthair for help.

Note that after install Alchemy, HASCoreM, HOAL etc ......
the file hash of KGA file generate from GenKGA3 is different if don't install these thing.

After restart audio service, MB5 able to use now. But the voice FX still not able to use.

Sound Blaster X-Fi MB3 OEM version cannot activated by genkga, it needs cracked kga specific file, which is cracked by Mathair, he shared it on Mediafire, test this driver& if it activates, then implement it on APO Driver, link below

This file is locked, u need ask mathair to unlock file on mediafire

MB5 work now, only voice not able to use.

Download the required apo driver and mb3 at post #228
Try this if you have microphone, to activate voice FX on MB3, plug in your microphones.
fx configurator-> Sound Blaster X-Fi MB3 Capture.ini and import Sound Blaster X-Fi MB3 Capture.reg
restart audio serives.

CTLT02H0X2.kga for Xi Fi MB5
MD5 filehash: 3E380E8F4280A9ED25861A929A495110

Attachments

• CTLT02H0X2.rar
    310 bytes · Views: 545

Try this if you have microphone, to activate voice FX on MB3, plug in your microphones.
fx configurator-> Sound Blaster X-Fi MB3 Capture.ini and import Sound Blaster X-Fi MB3 Capture.reg
restart audio serives.

This is so confusing, XFI MB5 Voice panel is working fro me, through your fx configurator v2.0.1, but XFI MB3's voice panel is not working, i have microphone, XFI MB5 Voice panel is activated, voice panel of XFI MB5 did not worked before, so installed Fresh windows 10, then i installed XFI MB5, it works

hi alanfox2000, may be this post by Sahaprof from thred The Ultimate Realtek HD Audio Driver Mod for Windows 10 will help you to fix
Sound Blaster X-Fi MB 3 with your APO driver!! im saying coz it is perfectly worked for me with full functionality on win 10 pro 1709.

pls visit here:

https://www.techpowerup.com/forums/...udio-driver-mod-for-windows-10.232921/page-35

Google Drive

Sorry, this file is infected with a virus

Only the owner is allowed to download infected files.

Mastereluno

Very good work with the new apo guys continue that way here I leave some of the new functions that I could make work

Attachments

• Captura de pantalla (25).png
    Captura de pantalla (25).png
    120.5 KB · Views: 856
  • Captura de pantalla (26).png
    Captura de pantalla (26).png
    746.8 KB · Views: 782
  • Captura de pantalla (27).png
    Captura de pantalla (27).png
    1.2 MB · Views: 780
  • Captura de pantalla (28).png
    Captura de pantalla (28).png
    650.1 KB · Views: 791
  • Captura de pantalla (29).png
    Captura de pantalla (29).png
    920.9 KB · Views: 798
Sound Blaster X-Fi MB3 OEM version cannot activated by genkga, it needs cracked kga specific file, which is cracked by Mathair, he shared it on Mediafire, test this driver& if it activates, then implement it on APO Driver, link below

This file is locked, u need ask mathair to unlock file on mediafire

File UNLOCKED people. Sorry, i`ve forget to disable the protection to share.

restart audio serives.

I Knew it, knew the MB5 don`t need a new kga file (maybe a dat yes, could be this dat was created by the installation (during or after the installation, i refer me to then u`ve restarted the computer). Maybe could be generate a folder w/ a dat file enumerating or giving a name to the MB5 (as do the MB3 too) as a conection between the realtek and the MB5. Pufff, is difficult to explain, but people who have installed before the MB5 on his computer, i hope understand my words.

I Knew it, knew the MB5 don`t need a new kga file (maybe a dat yes, could be this dat was created by the installation (during or after the installation, i refer me to then u`ve restarted the computer). Maybe could be generate a folder w/ a dat file enumerating or giving a name to the MB5 (as do the MB3 too) as a conection between the realtek and the MB5. Pufff, is difficult to explain, but people who have installed before the MB5 on his computer, i hope understand my words.

Can u describe exact instructions to install RTK+MB3 OEM

Can u describe exact instructions to install RTK+MB3 OEM

Firsdt of all, write ur Hardware ID in the inf file included on Realtek WIN64 subfolder, save changes.

Enter in test mode, install the driver realtek. Restart. Install the crack in Softwarelock, and then install the MB3. Restart. Done!.

Firsdt of all, write ur Hardware ID in the inf file included on Realtek WIN64 subfolder, save changes.

Enter in test mode, install the driver realtek. Restart. Install the crack in Softwarelock, and then install the MB3. Restart. Done!.

Thanks for that, nice simple explanation

restart audio serives.

Can anyone help me to get rid of this APO Driver error, i tried every possible methods, this is persistent error, no matter what u try,this error still occurs, see the attached image

APO Driver v2.0.5.PNG

Last edited:
Very good work with the new apo guys continue that way here I leave some of the new functions that I could make work

Is nice to see the MB5 working, but u can say "How to install it?". W/ all the steps please, people needs to know how to do it.

I refer em, to the files, software, steps w/ these, all in general; from the beginning to the end. Thanx in adavance.

Newest version of MB2
GIGABYTES XFMB-GBS2D-3-LB
http://download.gigabyte.cn/FileList/Driver/mb_driver_audio_creative_sb_7series_w8.exe
ASUS XFMB-AUS2D-3-LB
http://dlcdnet.asus.com/pub/ASUS/misc/utils/SB_XFi_V10401_Win7_8.zip

As MB2 ASUS OEM XFMB-AUS2D-1-LB is old version of setup, can some one modify the new setup (XFMB-AUS2D-3-LB) in order for non support motherboard using?

Lite OEM Version (Alchemy, OpenAL, APOIM, etc updated)
http://www.mediafire.com/folder/wr4pr07z4qy2v/Lite

MB2 Products
THX TruStudio Pro -> CTLT99HB0X.kga
Sound Blaster Panel -> CTD1JXF23A.kga

MB3 -> CTL02H0X2.kga

MB5 -> CTLX2Q3X2.kga

SBCinema3 -> CTLMN34X2.kga

SBCinema2 -> CTLT9SJDX2.kga

SBCinema1 -> CTLT47H9X2.kga

SBX720 -> CTLNBK2HX2.kga

SBX360 -> CTLLAS4HX2.kga

SBCinema5 -> ????

Last edited:
Newest version of MB2
GIGABYTES XFMB-GBS2D-3-LB
http://download.gigabyte.cn/FileList/Driver/mb_driver_audio_creative_sb_7series_w8.exe
ASUS XFMB-AUS2D-3-LB
http://dlcdnet.asus.com/pub/ASUS/misc/utils/SB_XFi_V10401_Win7_8.zip

As MB2 ASUS OEM XFMB-AUS2D-1-LB is old version of setup, can some one modify the new setup (XFMB-AUS2D-3-LB) in order for non support motherboard using?

Lite OEM Version (Alchemy, OpenAL, APOIM, etc updated)
http://www.mediafire.com/folder/wr4pr07z4qy2v/Lite

MB2 Products
THX TruStudio Pro -> CTLT99HB0X.kga
Sound Blaster Panel -> CTD1JXF23A.kga

MB3 -> CTL02H0X2.kga

MB5 -> CTLX2Q3X2.kga

SBCinema3 -> CTLMN34X2.kga

SBCinema2 -> CTLT9SJDX2.kga

SBCinema1 -> CTLT47H9X2.kga

SBCinema5 -> ????

I don`t forget to find the ZixR, the next Monday i will continue downloading and testing the consoles @alanfox2000 .

Note: That previous versions of MB2, are for specific Motherboards, in their day they gave problems for their installation because they do not possess the official controllers of the MB2 really.

Take care, if you or other persona wants to install these versions. If anyone wants the MB2 w/ the original drivers, just tell me, and i publish here a link to download.

Oh, and the more important!, how to install it the MB2, has a trick really.

Have a nice weekend, @Màthair .

Last edited:
System Name Diogo Silva
Processor Intel Core i5 9º Gen 9600KF Processor
Motherboard Asus TUF B360-Pro Gaming
Cooling Cooler Master Hyper TX3i
Memory 2x8 Kingston HyperX KHX2400C12D4
Video Card(s) Asus TUF RTX2060 Gaming 6G
Storage WD WDS500G2B0B Blue 3D SATA M.2 500GB + Toshiba HDD 2Tb
Display(s) Samsung Curved Monitor 27 Pol.
Case Cooler Master N300
Audio Device(s) Realtek ALC887 with Sound BlasterX 720 to Yamaha RV-X 361 Amplifier
Power Supply Seasonic Core GC 500W 80PLUS Gold
Mouse Asus ROG Pugio II Wireless Gaming Mouse
Keyboard Asus Cerberus
VR HMD None
Software Windows 10 Home Single Language (PT-PT) x64
Thanks for that, nice simple explanation

Can anyone help me to get rid of this APO Driver error, i tried every possible methods, this is persistent error, no matter what u try,this error still occurs, see the attached image

View attachment 102879
Unistall/ Remove old version of APO Driver in your PC and try run as Administrator the Newest version.

APO Driver 2.0.6
- Add support for Sound Blaster Cinema
- Add support for Sound Blaster Cinema 2
- Add support for Sound Blaster X-Fi MB2
- Add support for Sound Blaster X-Fi MB3
- Add support for THX TruStudio Pro
- Return Creative Sound Blaster Connect UWP driver to 2.0.0.14
- Remove kga file installation feature

Alanfox2000, You are Awesome man, truly

I don`t forget to find the ZixR, the next Monday i will continue downloading and testing the consoles @alanfox2000 .

Note: That previous versions of MB2, are for specific Motherboards, in their day they gave problems for their installation because they do not possess the official controllers of the MB2 really.

Take care, if you or other persona wants to install these versions. If anyone wants the MB2 w/ the original drivers, just tell me, and i publish here a link to download.

Oh, and the more important!, how to install it the MB2, has a trick really.

Have a nice weekend, @Màthair .

Tried everything, can u tell any different method to get rid of this error, reinstalling os for this small issue is hassale

APO Driver v2.0.5[1].PNG

Alanfox2000, You are Awesome man, truly

Tried everything, can u tell any different method to get rid of this error, reinstalling os for this small issue is hassale

View attachment 102922

U must uninstall the soft Driver Apo w/ Uninstall Tool, then use ccleaner (or other that serve to this purpose) to erase all the reg files orphans in the registry. Then repeat the process again, until u see the registry have no orphan keys.

Try it @OMER .

Restart, and install again.

When I restart my pc dolby effect doesnt works. I must to use apo driver repair and works again. pls fix it.

Mastereluno

Hello good afternoon lover of good sound very good work with the new apo follow like that here is a video of what the new apo can do

Attachments

• Captura de pantalla (69).png
    Captura de pantalla (69).png
    926.5 KB · Views: 555
  • Captura de pantalla (70).png
    Captura de pantalla (70).png
    909.3 KB · Views: 276
  • Captura de pantalla (71).png
    Captura de pantalla (71).png
    1.2 MB · Views: 565