• Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

Maps, science, data & statistics tracking of COVID-19

Status
Not open for further replies.
System Name Pioneer
Processor Ryzen R9 7950X
Motherboard GIGABYTE Aorus Elite X670 AX
Cooling Noctua NH-D15 + A whole lotta Sunon and Corsair Maglev blower fans...
Memory 64GB (4x 16GB) G.Skill Flare X5 @ DDR5-6000 CL30
Video Card(s) XFX RX 7900 XTX Speedster Merc 310
Storage 2x Crucial P5 Plus 2TB PCIe 4.0 NVMe SSDs
Display(s) 55" LG 55" B9 OLED 4K Display
Case Thermaltake Core X31
Audio Device(s) TOSLINK->Schiit Modi MB->Asgard 2 DAC Amp->AKG Pro K712 Headphones or HDMI->B9 OLED
Power Supply FSP Hydro Ti Pro 850W
Mouse Logitech G305 Lightspeed Wireless
Keyboard WASD Code v3 with Cherry Green keyswitches
Software Windows 11 Enterprise (legit), Gentoo Linux x64
my main concern with China is delaying investigators into the Wuhan lab for a full year. and then the WHO comes out and says, no evidence was found in the Wuhan lab
The main evidence the virus is natural can't be found in any lab. It's in the virus itself. It's not like manufactured virii mankind have made before or ever really.

And be warned, this is the stats thread.

Yes. Is it the only country doing so? No. Not by a long shot.

Note that even Democrats here in the USA are not immune to covering up COVID19 deaths, with the whole nursing home cover-up scandal over at New York. (Yes its a political jab, but I'm pretty sure everyone agrees that Cuomo fucked this one up bad so I don't expect any flame wars over this factoid).

Its hard enough to compare different countries against each other (as everyone has a slightly different definition of "death". Thanks bureaucracy!! ) And that's before we consider coverups, COVID is a hoaxers, or other issues in our various systems. The question of coverups isn't about "is it happening" or "is it not happening", its "what's the degree to witch it is happening??".

And that's where %Positive, Mortality rates, and other such statistics come in. My state has 1/2 the death rate as a neighboring state (suggesting that the other state has missed half of their COVID19 diagnosis compared to us). Its not like COVID19 decided to kill 1/2 as many people when it crossed the boarder, someone fucked up the statistics and I'm pretty sure its the other guy because fuck those guys and my state is better than them. Hoo Raaahh America / local politics shit.

Seriously though: shady shit is going down with COVID19 reporting everywhere. I'm willing to bet that even here in the USA, that the numbers are suppressed, just as this NYC Cuomo scandal has proven to us.

But nonetheless, we work with the data that is given to us. It may be shit data, but its the best shit data that we've managed to collect thus far. And shit data is better than blindly following your gut and hoping for the best.

Space Lynx

Astronaut
Seriously though: shady shit is going down with COVID19 reporting everywhere. I'm willing to bet that even here in the USA, that the numbers are suppressed, just as this NYC Cuomo scandal has proven to us.

Yep, this is one of the problems with stats in general. For example, the USA has a total of around 30 million positive cases since the pandemic started... we all know, by using basic logic this amount is way way way way higher, but just not everyone cares about getting tested. So it never gets recorded. I'd go as far as to say even 200 million plus have had it it, and since vast majority are asymptomatic, and immunity CAN wear off after 90 days - yeah. It's all a bit shady when you rely solely on the numbers. I just hope the vaccine lasts at least 1-2 years. I'm not looking forward to getting two shots every 12 months...

TheLostSwede

News Editor
System Name Overlord Mk MLI
Processor AMD Ryzen 7 7800X3D
Motherboard Gigabyte X670E Aorus Master
Cooling Noctua NH-D15 SE with offsets
Memory 32GB Team T-Create Expert DDR5 6000 MHz @ CL30-34-34-68
Video Card(s) Gainward GeForce RTX 4080 Phantom GS
Storage 1TB Solidigm P44 Pro, 2 TB Corsair MP600 Pro, 2TB Kingston KC3000
Display(s) Acer XV272K LVbmiipruzx 4K@160Hz
Case Fractal Design Torrent Compact
Audio Device(s) Corsair Virtuoso SE
Power Supply be quiet! Pure Power 12 M 850 W
Mouse Logitech G502 Lightspeed
Keyboard Corsair K70 Max
Software Windows 10 Pro
Benchmark Scores https://valid.x86.fr/5za05v
That's a given. But even then, that's a low number. What about Russia? It's also doctored it's deaths. I don't see the point in accusing China of lying about deaths when it's pretty obvious it has been doing so. It's illogical to single it out. Making one bogey-man is a strategy many other nations want us to make. Let's instead consider what China did to control it. Things no other country could (or would dare to try). I mean, some people have issues with wearing a surgical mask. They say they have no effect (can't imagine why all surgeons wear them during surgery...). China took people from their homes and placed them in quarantine. Absolute lack of indiviudual rights. But then, the Chinese cultural system is all about the good of the nation, not the individual. So, by removing individual rights, they stamped on the root problem - transmission. It couldn't happen in a democracy. But then again, democracies are full of entitled ideologies that care not for the greater good, rather their own selfish interests. Sometimes, even democracies need to sacrifice something.

As for deaths. UK has 125k+. Have a go at us for being too lax. US is above half a million deaths. Brazil has 333k+ (and Bolsinaro openly tried to shut down the recording of deaths). Look at some African countries - they deny it altogether. Even to the point it's likely the president of Tanzania - a Covid denier - died of it. It's a really simple thing here - China lies about most things. It's a deeply protective state. What is more insidious is the open 'democracies' that hinder, or otherwise obfuscate their numbers. I'm sort of proud Britain screwed up. We did it in a particularly bumbling British way. But we were honest, mostly.

Is China covering up it's deaths? Yes. Is it the only country doing so? No. Not by a long shot. I'd say it's worse that some nations deny the virus exist, to the point places like Turkmenistan arrest people for speaking of the virus. Oddly enough, the CDC has it on the highest threat for Covid.
Sorry, but wtaf? I linked to a news piece about something China related and you go off on rant telling me I'm singling out China :kookoo:
Sorry, I didn't see one about Russia or any other country where there are 320,000 people going to pay respects to the dead, if I had, maybe I would've posted that too.

Also, in North Korea you get shot if they suspect you have the virus, as they claim zero cases.

But what does any of that have to do with the news story I linked to?

Last edited:
Processor i7 8700k 4.6Ghz @ 1.24V
Motherboard AsRock Fatal1ty K6 Z370
Cooling beQuiet! Dark Rock Pro 3
Memory 16GB Corsair Vengeance LPX 3200/C16
Video Card(s) ASRock RX7900XT Phantom Gaming
Storage Samsung 850 EVO 1TB + Samsung 830 256GB + Crucial BX100 250GB + Toshiba 1TB HDD
Display(s) Gigabyte G34QWC (3440x1440)
Case Fractal Design Define R5
Audio Device(s) Harman Kardon AVR137 + 2.1
Power Supply EVGA Supernova G2 750W
Mouse XTRFY M42
Keyboard Lenovo Thinkpad Trackpoint II
Software W10 x64
It should be noted that none of the vaccines actually contain any form of the virus, killed or otherwise, so your reaction to the virus itself should not be cause for concern.

The Johnson and Johnson vaccine certainly does contain the virus in a specific state to activate the immune system and train it.

I stand corrected by my own fact check ;) Just a spike protein of it.

Its the one I'd prefer as it looks to be the most 'best practices'-vaccine there is atm (effectiveness slightly lower, which can be a good thing), but at the same time, anything is fine, no vaccine is fine to me too. I'm still not in the least bit afraid of covid. My only reason to vaccinate would be herd immunity advantages and reopening society proper.

System Name Black Box
Processor Intel Xeon E3-1260L v5
Motherboard MSI E3 KRAIT Gaming v5
Cooling Tt tower + 120mm Tt fan
Memory G.Skill 16GB 3600 C18
Video Card(s) Asus GTX 970 Mini
Storage Kingston A2000 512Gb NVME
Display(s) AOC 24" Freesync 1m.s. 75Hz
Case Corsair 450D High Air Flow.
Audio Device(s) No need.
Power Supply FSP Aurum 650W
Mouse Yes
Keyboard Of course
Software W10 Pro 64 bit
I still find it hard to believe the WHO is so willing to ignore the possibility it came from the Wuhan lab in China, a lab that literally experimented on bats with genetic editing, happens to be the same place the first breakout starts... and 95% of people are asymptomatic, it seems very plausible to me some employees may have had it and then it just spread asymptomatically by accident, then boom explosion.
Considering the threads nature, do you have verifiable data it started there?

Space Lynx

Astronaut
Considering the threads nature, do you have verifiable data it started there?

Do you have verifiable data it started in a meat market? Unfortunately the scientific method works both ways mate.

What interests me more @64K why do you JnJ is worst vaccine? do you have numbers on it with the variants compared to AZ?

Do you have verifiable data it started in a meat market? Unfortunately the scientific method works both ways mate.

Russell's teapot.

The one who makes a claim must show the evidence behind that claim. Otherwise, there's a teapot floating in space between Earth and Venus, and no one can prove me wrong.

Space Lynx

Astronaut
Russell's teapot.

The one who makes a claim must show the evidence.

So if I claim the four virtues of Plato can lead to a better life, you are not willing to look into it even though I can not provide evidence? neat stuff. this is sort of like when Fauci said you don't need to wear masks in March 2020, and I was screaming at the TV yes wear a mask use basic logic like a philosopher would... don't be a slave to your studies/stats ;)

So if I claim the four virtues of Plato can lead to a better life, you are not willing to look into it even though I can not provide evidence? neat stuff. this is sort of like when Fauci said you don't need to wear masks in March 2020, and I was screaming at the TV yes wear a mask use basic logic like a philosopher would... don't be a slave to your studies/stats ;)

There's a difference between hypothesis and fact.

To find facts, one must start with an unverified hypothesis. But as long as the hypothesis remains unverified, it is immoral to announce said hypothesis as a fact. Even when a hypothesis becomes proven by experiments (or lesser forms of evidence, like surveys), there is the chance that said facts were mistaken and proven wrong at a later date.

"It started in a wuhan lab" is a hypothesis. "It started in a Wuhan meat market" is a hypothesis. And as far as I can tell, no one has really came out with evidence for either hypothesis. There could be a 3rd, 4th, or 5th hypothesis that none of us have figured out yet that might be closer to the truth than those two.

the54thvoid

Intoxicated Moderator
Staff member
Processor Ryzen 7800X3D
Motherboard MSI MAG Mortar B650 (wifi)
Cooling be quiet! Dark Rock Pro 4
Memory 32GB Kingston Fury
Video Card(s) Gainward RTX4070ti
Storage Seagate FireCuda 530 M.2 1TB / Samsumg 960 Pro M.2 512Gb
Display(s) LG 32" 165Hz 1440p GSYNC
Case Asus Prime AP201
Audio Device(s) On Board
Power Supply be quiet! Pure POwer M12 850w Gold (ATX3.0)
Software W10

Don't mix philosphy with science. It never ends well. As for Fauci, and all other scientists (in the West) at that point, the recommendation was based on the novel coronavirus. As that information developed using scientific principles (or even caution), the advice changed. It's very lazy to disregard the changing responses to Covid to 'embolden' other unverifiable claims. But, while we're here, the lab in Wuhan is located specifically to be near the sources of already known animal viruses. It's a case of 'stick a lab where the shit already is'. Similar to how they put oil rigs above oil fields. Or mines above minerals. The Wuhan lab is beside a viral paradise of nature.

Space Lynx

Astronaut
Don't mix philosphy with science. It never ends well. As for Fauci, and all other scientists (in the West) at that point, the recommendation was based on the novel coronavirus. As that information developed using scientific principles (or even caution), the advice changed. It's very lazy to disregard the changing responses to Covid to 'embolden' other unverifiable claims. But, while we're here, the lab in Wuhan is located specifically to be near the sources of already known animal viruses. It's a case of 'stick a lab where the shit already is'. Similar to how they put oil rigs above oil fields. Or mines above minerals. The Wuhan lab is beside a viral paradise of nature.

that makes sense, and I never heard this before. I will concede then, since new information was brought forth.

There's a difference between hypothesis and fact.

To find facts, one must start with an unverified hypothesis. But as long as the hypothesis remains unverified, it is immoral to announce said hypothesis as a fact. Even when a hypothesis becomes proven by experiments (or lesser forms of evidence, like surveys), there is the chance that said facts were mistaken and proven wrong at a later date.

"It started in a wuhan lab" is a hypothesis. "It started in a Wuhan meat market" is a hypothesis. And as far as I can tell, no one has really came out with evidence for either hypothesis. There could be a 3rd, 4th, or 5th hypothesis that none of us have figured out yet that might be closer to the truth than those two.

I never said it was fact it came from a lab... I said it was interesting the WHO so quickly dismisses it came from a lab...

I haven't talked about stats in a while.

1617812750921.png

It seems like caution has been thrown to the wind. With over 30% of the population 1st dose vaccinated, things are beginning to open up quite strongly around here. 30% isn't good enough for herd immunity however (and you're not fully vaccinated until 2-weeks after your 2nd shot, or roughly 5 (Pfizer) or 6-weeks (Moderna) after your 1st shot), and we can see that despite the relatively high vaccination rate, more and more people continue to get hospitalized for COVID19.

The good news at least, is that the majority of age 65+ have been vaccinated. Hopefully that cuts down on the death rate. And for now: it seems like deaths remain low (but without the vaccine, I'd expect deaths to increase over the next month due to the "pipeline": first you get sick, then hospitalized, then you die). The vaccines are highly effective not only against death, but hospitalizations as well. So seeing a high hospitalization rate really shows off how lax we've gotten around here with regards to restrictions / lockdowns.

With that being said: a fair number of people are taking vacations and traveling. Albeit "safely" by car (eeehhhh, I don't think I can agree with that), but traffic is beginning to go up as the warmer weather and lockdown fatigue are bringing out travelers for sure. In some cases (ex: my Parents, who are now 100% vaccinated: more than 2 weeks after their 2nd shot), I can think that them going out is reasonable. But in others, I can only imagine that they're seeing "other people have fun" and they want to go out, even if they clearly haven't been vaccinated yet. Its not like my parents Facebook pictures taking a Road Trip is private information, they're actively going out and practically bragging about their vaccination status and kind of rubbing it into peoples faces. (Ah well, that's just how my parents are)

I think its tough: some people want to go out and celebrate / party because they're vaccinated and this is all over for them. And... it is. But that's probably setting bad behavior cues for others who aren't in the vaccinated population yet. And as such: the virus is spreading dramatically. On the other hand: this kind of behavior arguably celebrates the vaccine, which would fight against the anti-vaxxer's downer attitudes about all of this.

So its not how I'd go about my life if I were fully vaccinated. But... I guess I can sorta see a silver-lining to it all.

Last edited:
System Name Pioneer
Processor Ryzen R9 7950X
Audio Device(s) TOSLINK->Schiit Modi MB->Asgard 2 DAC Amp->AKG Pro K712 Headphones or HDMI->B9 OLED
I stand corrected by my own fact check ;) Just a spike protein of it.
Not even that. Instructions to MAKE the spike protein, delivered by an unrelated modified virus.

It's also a pretty radical approach.

Processor Intel i7 4770k
Motherboard ASUS Sabertooth Z87
Cooling BeQuiet! Shadow Rock 3
Memory Patriot Viper 3 RedD 16 GB @ 1866 MHz
Video Card(s) XFX RX 480 GTR 8GB
Storage 1x SSD Samsung EVO 250 GB 1x HDD Seagate Barracuda 3 TB 1x HDD Seagate Barracuda 4 TB
Display(s) AOC Q27G2U QHD, Dell S2415H FHD
Case Cooler Master HAF XM
Audio Device(s) Magnat LZR 980, Razer BlackShark V2, Altec Lansing 251
Power Supply Corsair AX860
Mouse Razer DeathAdder V2
Keyboard Razer Huntsman Tournament Edition
Software Windows 10 Pro x64
It's made to be the addition to influenza, to earn even more on the vaccines, and it's exaggerated since the start. At least 10 people I know that had this, report the influenza type symptoms (which most likely is!) 2 of those people were also 60+. Our government is reporting 0 influenza cases last and this year, they say it's because of the masks. Hilarious, isn't it? I'd post some scientific journals on mRNA vaccines, but I guess I'll be labeled as one of those anti-vaccine people. People are actually getting arrested in this part of Europe for having opinion of their own, it's a shitshow.

I'm afraid it's here to stay, along with influenza that never went extinct for hundreds of years.

Processor i7 8700k 4.6Ghz @ 1.24V
Motherboard AsRock Fatal1ty K6 Z370
Cooling beQuiet! Dark Rock Pro 3
Memory 16GB Corsair Vengeance LPX 3200/C16
Video Card(s) ASRock RX7900XT Phantom Gaming
Storage Samsung 850 EVO 1TB + Samsung 830 256GB + Crucial BX100 250GB + Toshiba 1TB HDD
Display(s) Gigabyte G34QWC (3440x1440)
Case Fractal Design Define R5
Audio Device(s) Harman Kardon AVR137 + 2.1
Power Supply EVGA Supernova G2 750W
Mouse XTRFY M42
Keyboard Lenovo Thinkpad Trackpoint II
Software W10 x64
Not even that. Instructions to MAKE the spike protein, delivered by an unrelated modified virus.

It's also a pretty radical approach.

Heh maybe I read into a marketing story rather than the real info. Reading more about it, you're quite right.

J&J vaccine was developed here domestically so you can probably get where that came from ;)

It's made to be the addition to influenza, to earn even more on the vaccines, and it's exaggerated since the start. At least 10 people I know that had this, report the influenza type symptoms (which most likely is!) 2 of those people were also 60+. Our government is reporting 0 influenza cases last and this year, they say it's because of the masks. Hilarious, isn't it? I'd post some scientific journals on mRNA vaccines, but I guess I'll be labeled as one of those anti-vaccine people. People are actually getting arrested in this part of Europe for having opinion of their own, it's a shitshow.

I'm afraid it's here to stay, along with influenza that never went extinct for hundreds of years.
Its here to stay. Its also not an inconsequential disease. Just today, this news, and you can count on more of this to come to light as time passes. I'm all for not cultivating a culture of fear... but I do like to work and live fact-based - objectively.

Of course, many factors influence the 1 in 3 and severity and all that. But it seems very likely you're getting some form of permanent damage in some way or another. And influenza has this side effect too, but the chances are half or less than with covid. This is on top of the other organ damage that is inflicted, too. So the summary of all things combined might inspire some confidence that the prevention and mitigation measures are not for nothing. I have my thoughts on each specific one too, but as a full package and considering the general stupidity of the population (averaged out, taking real life into account) we can use the guidelines to not damage ourselves quite a bit more than we'd want.

Last edited:
Processor Intel i9 11900K
Motherboard Z590 MSI ACE
Cooling Corsair H80i v2
Memory Ballistix Elite 4000 32GB 18-19-19-39
Video Card(s) EVGA 3090 XC3 ULTRA HYBRID
Storage 2x Seagate Barracuda 120 SSD 1 TB, XPG SX8200 PRO 1 TB
Display(s) Acer Predator Z321QU
Case Fractal Design Meshify C
Power Supply Asus ROG Strix 1000W
Video games treat Covid brain fog...hell, i've used video games to treat my brain for 42 years or more. :)

Space Lynx

Astronaut
Video games treat Covid brain fog...hell, i've used video games to treat my brain for 42 years or more. :)

going for a 30 min bike ride or jog or fast walk without stopping also fixes brain fog. more people should try it.

1618002723253.png

Here's a recent map showing all the locations where you can get vaccinated in my state. Yeah, that's a lot of locations. Something to bring up about vaccinations in my area: as shitty as our rollout has been, there's a massive "Trust advantage" that has happened here.

So I've made discussion points before about how every single damn site in my state has a different website, with slightly different rules and messages (when I was trying to get my parents vaccinated months ago: some sites were still 1B only, others were serving 1C. I had to read the terms and carefully choose the locations to F5 so that my parents would have the best chance of getting a dose). Same thing today: some locations are 2A, others are on 2B, still other locations are 3 (all adults).

Nonetheless: it seems like various people have "trust" issues with the vaccine. Many are unable to trust a mass-vaccination site, for some reason, but they're willing to trust the doctors that serve them at a local hospital. Others trust pharmacists. Maybe a senior trusts none of these corporations, but trusts the nurse that serves them every day at an assisted living facility. Etc. etc. The benefit to the decentralized system is that we did manage to build trust in a more organic, decentralized manner. IIRC, some locations are Churches who have partnered up with the state government, serving more of the community and building greater levels of trust.

Again: a silver lining sort of thing. I think I would personally preferred to have more centralization to this system, and better feelings of fairness in our deployment of the vaccine. But now that we're reaching 40%+ levels of adults vaccinated (Age 16+), I think I can look back and say that there were benefits to this decentralization that I didn't expect.

Next week, facilities are opening up for all adults to get vaccinated. It looks like we're reaching endgame, at record-breaking pace. I'm surprised at how quickly things ramped up in just a few short months.

System Name Pioneer
Processor Ryzen R9 7950X

Well you just met someone who caught covid and nearly had to be hospitalized. I'm sure you'll remember this in your "fact finding"

PS: I'm in my 30s.

More to the topic: I believe at this point eradication is possible, but due to certain people I only give it a 50/50 chance. That is of course an opinion based not at all on any good data.

PS: I'm in my 30s.

35 year old family friend died. Closer to my mom than to me (even though I'm closer to his age but...), that's how it happens sometimes. Sometimes, people are unlucky.

You know what sucks about funerals during COVID19? You can't invite as many people as you normally would. So its a mostly virtual event.

EDIT: Died in February 2021. If COVID19 held out for just another 2 months, he probably would have been vaccinated. Its really a shame how close to the end this all happened. What's most disappointing is that it was a nurse who passed it on to him. If COVID19 held off on that nurse for another few weeks, the nurse probably would have been vaccinated (Nurse gets infected in January 2021-ish, then passed the disease early February, and then he dies a few weeks later). Its really a shame how close this all could have been prevented. Yeah, vaccination of health-care started in late December, but vaccination doses didn't ramp up for another month or two, even for the highest priority)

Last edited:

Space Lynx

Astronaut
35 year old family friend died. Closer to my mom than to me (even though I'm closer to his age but...), that's how it happens sometimes. Sometimes, people are unlucky.

You know what sucks about funerals during COVID19? You can't invite as many people as you normally would. So its a mostly virtual event.

EDIT: Died in February 2021. If COVID19 held out for just another 2 months, he probably would have been vaccinated. Its really a shame how close to the end this all happened. What's most disappointing is that it was a nurse who passed it on to him. If COVID19 held off on that nurse for another few weeks, the nurse probably would have been vaccinated (Nurse gets infected in January 2021-ish, then passed the disease early February, and then he dies a few weeks later). Its really a shame how close this all could have been prevented. Yeah, vaccination of health-care started in late December, but vaccination doses didn't ramp up for another month or two, even for the highest priority)

This is sort of what bothers me about this whole thing. BOTH administrations did not invest in scaling up monoclonal antibodies, only in vaccines. Seriously, 6 trillion dollars and we couldn't have monoclonal antibodies, and the many other things rich people get when they get sick bad with covid? It really upsets me. Your friend probably would have lived if he got the same regimen the elites get when they get hospitalized with it, aka monoclonal antibodies, steroids in lungs, and multitude of other things. The truth is nothing has changed, we live in a haves and have nots society, everyone is pretending they care about each other with the free vaccines, but it's not true at all, just an illusion. If they truly cared they would have stockpiles of monoclonal antibodies by now. Have a read through of the $6 trillion dollars in bills, tell me some of that money should not have been used for monoclonal antibodies...

Also, I find it odd how confident Biden was everyone would be able to get a vaccine by end of April he literally promised it just a couple weeks ago, yet I am looking at the schedules and soonest I can get is late May...

System Name Pioneer
Processor Ryzen R9 7950X
Also, I find it odd how confident Biden was everyone would be able to get a vaccine by end of April
I think he said everyone would be eligible, not that everyone who wanted one would get one.

That said being said, we are leading the world at the moment in the vaccine effort, politics aside. The antibody regimine wasn't worth investing in because it has a limited success rate IIRC, and it doesn't scale easily. Plus it does nothing for the known and unknown permanent side effects of actually getting covid.

Space Lynx

Astronaut
I think he said everyone would be eligible, not that everyone who wanted one would get one.

I misunderstood then, my bad. Though that is some shady wording imo, I could say hey everyone go sign up for your vaccine in January you are eligible!!! But you may not get your appointment slot until June as we expect slots to fill up fast... haha but eh it's w.e

and agree to disagree on the monoclonal and other methods that were not invested in. seems like there were plenty of success stories imo

Status
Not open for further replies.