• Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

Maps, science, data & statistics tracking of COVID-19

Status
Not open for further replies.
Low quality post by Vayra86
Processor i7 8700k 4.6Ghz @ 1.24V
Motherboard AsRock Fatal1ty K6 Z370
Cooling beQuiet! Dark Rock Pro 3
Memory 16GB Corsair Vengeance LPX 3200/C16
Video Card(s) ASRock RX7900XT Phantom Gaming
Storage Samsung 850 EVO 1TB + Samsung 830 256GB + Crucial BX100 250GB + Toshiba 1TB HDD
Display(s) Gigabyte G34QWC (3440x1440)
Case Fractal Design Define R5
Audio Device(s) Harman Kardon AVR137 + 2.1
Power Supply EVGA Supernova G2 750W
Mouse XTRFY M42
Keyboard Lenovo Thinkpad Trackpoint II
Software W10 x64
And if a vaccinated person does contract Covid, do we disallow a treatment (Vit C by IV) that has been shown to improve recovery?

Unlike Ivermectin, it is prudent to allow medicine to be used where robust research has shown benefits. Vit C by IV falls into that category.

Absolutely true... but how is it relevant to the topic? Are we not already exploring all kinds of treatment for recovery? And is it not ALWAYS recommended to consult a real doctor for it, instead of trying random stuff yourself, as medical background matters?

Low quality post by ThrashZone
System Name Ghetto Rigs z490|x99|Acer 17 Nitro 7840hs/ 5600c40-2x16/ 4060/ 1tb acer stock m.2/ 4tb sn850x
Processor 10900k w/Optimus Foundation | 5930k w/Black Noctua D15
Motherboard z490 Maximus XII Apex | x99 Sabertooth
Cooling oCool D5 res-combo/280 GTX/ Optimus Foundation/ gpu water block | Blk D15
Memory Trident-Z Royal 4000c16 2x16gb | Trident-Z 3200c14 4x8gb
Video Card(s) Titan Xp-water | evga 980ti gaming-w/ air
Storage 970evo+500gb & sn850x 4tb | 860 pro 256gb | Acer m.2 1tb/ sn850x 4tb| Many2.5" sata's ssd 3.5hdd's
Display(s) 1-AOC G2460PG 24"G-Sync 144Hz/ 2nd 1-ASUS VG248QE 24"/ 3rd LG 43" series
Case D450 | Cherry Entertainment center on Test bench
Audio Device(s) Built in Realtek x2 with 2-Insignia 2.0 sound bars & 1-LG sound bar
Power Supply EVGA 1000P2 with APC AX1500 | 850P2 with CyberPower-GX1325U
Mouse Redragon 901 Perdition x3
Keyboard G710+x3
Software Win-7 pro x3 and win-10 & 11pro x3
Benchmark Scores Are in the benchmark section
Hi,
Well if on twitter so called fact checkers will take care of that pretty quickly lol

Low quality post by Tomgang
System Name The beast and the little runt.
Processor Ryzen 5 5600X - Ryzen 9 5950X
Motherboard ASUS ROG STRIX B550-I GAMING - ASUS ROG Crosshair VIII Dark Hero X570
Cooling Noctua NH-L9x65 SE-AM4a - NH-D15 chromax.black with IPPC Industrial 3000 RPM 120/140 MM fans.
Memory G.SKILL TRIDENT Z ROYAL GOLD/SILVER 32 GB (2 x 16 GB and 4 x 8 GB) 3600 MHz CL14-15-15-35 1.45 volts
Video Card(s) GIGABYTE RTX 4060 OC LOW PROFILE - GIGABYTE RTX 4090 GAMING OC
Storage Samsung 980 PRO 1 TB + 2 TB - Samsung 870 EVO 4 TB - 2 x WD RED PRO 16 GB + WD ULTRASTAR 22 TB
Display(s) Asus 27" TUF VG27AQL1A and a Dell 24" for dual setup
Case Phanteks Enthoo 719/LUXE 2 BLACK
Audio Device(s) Onboard on both boards
Power Supply Phanteks Revolt X 1200W
Mouse Logitech G903 Lightspeed Wireless Gaming Mouse
Keyboard Logitech G910 Orion Spectrum
Software WINDOWS 10 PRO 64 BITS on both systems
Benchmark Scores Se more about my 2 in 1 system here: kortlink.dk/2ca4x
Today my country (Denmark) has reached a huge milestone in the fight over covid-19.

We are close to 80 % of the entire population over 12 years old to finished vaccination including my myself and covid-19 is no longer considered a critical Disease.

What does that mean?

It means Denmark has as one of the first countries if not the first country in Europe to roll back all restrictions (there are still a few restrictions at the airport, your local doctor and hospital, but else we are pretty much free of them now) and it happened today at midnight. No more social distance or using mask. Using mask is now totally up to the person alone if want to use mask or not. It's no longer something we have to do. Not even in public areas. only at the airport and hospital and a few other places with other sick people it is still needed. BUt else where we are free.

Those that are still in hospital. There are 2/3 of them not vaccinated. So that is really there own fault. The rest are old and/or really sick people, that dosent have a long life back covid or not or people where the vaccine dosent have a good effect on. There are a few where they are not so effective on.

But all in all, we are pretty much back to before the pandemic began. Even the economy is booming like nothing before and we have a layber problem. We simply can't get enough calcified personal in some areas of the economy.

So all I can say is, get your vaccine so all countries can get back to a normal life again. If you are afraid of needles, I can say it really dosent hurt and relax in your mucle if possible. Getting an injection and you dont relax your mucle, it just hurts even more (i know that can be hard for people that has a fear of needles, but it´s the best advice i can give). The worst part is the area after injection can be irritated. First injection I dit not get sick at all. Second one gave me a mild fever and I was a little tired for 1 day. The day after I was back to normal. So no, the vaccine is nothing to fear really. I am saying this as so many has a false mind on the vaccine. There is nothing evil or bad about it. I got the Moderna by the way.

Last edited:
Low quality post by Space Lynx

Space Lynx

Astronaut
I did and its mostly for the timing and exposure of it, its not helping anyone, Joe Rogan or Dr. Rhonda didn't help anyone with this. All it is, is conjecture and FUD. If its so interesting, do some goddamn research already so you can bring more than 'a wild guess'.

All this was is clicky clicky me material, and it serves only themselves. Its a cash machine.

You know what stands out? Every day you come up with a new soundbite on whatever subject and take it for truth or consideration. And the vast majority of it turns out to be plain wrong or misguided. I'd reflect on that, and my earlier response was also an attempt to have you do that. It seems you're very susceptible to someone telling something's true or might be true. And don't get me wrong - its not criticism per say. An open mind can be a great thing - but the internet has so many things to consider, all these open minds are very easily turning into lots of static and unable to filter to the truth and core of a matter.

And thát is what my earlier post was also about. Its a problem we are all dealing with, too. Information overload.

Case in point.

You are going to feel like quite the fool if in the future if the right concoction of zinc and vitaminc C infusion ends up stopping majority of breakthrough fully vaccinated covid deaths in the elderly. Because monoclonal antibodies aren't saving everyone who is fully vaccinated who are elderly. That's why science should continually be trying to improve... but if you just want to keep force jabbing people with needles instead of looking at other possibilities and studying them, that's on you not me. I still believe if we had done operation warp speed and given some of that money to nasal vaccine production, the world would look a lot different right now. I am not claiming the infusion will change anything, I am stating it is a shame the higher ups aren't even willing to study it in more detail... and again you have no idea what you are talking about regarding "the timing of Joe Rogan and Dr. Patrick" ummm she backed about infusion science through well articulated argumentation before Covid even existed... 3-5 years ago... I'm sorry you can't handle all the information, but I have been digesting this information for 7+ years watching scientists and such on youtube... and I am confident the nasal vaccine and infusion of a vitamin C and zinc concoction deserved and deserve more attention. I will not apologize for trying to save old people that die that are fully vaccinated and monoclonal antibodies still didn't save them. There is nothing wrong with trying to figure out extra methods to increase survival rates... but again all you and the CDC/FDA want to do is jab people with more needles, guess what? It's not working... if you had been more strategic from the get go as I mentioned several times already in previous posts and warp speed the nasal vaccines, I bet the adoption rate would have been much higher by now. People are much more willing to do a quick flonase type snort vs a needle in the arm, whether you believe it or not. Not to mention stage 1 trials already show the nasal based vaccine create a antibody in the mucus that stops covid in its tracks that the needle based vaccines do not create this specific antibody in the mucus. Lowering transmission rates almost instantly... it's really frustrating the nasal vaccine is not getting the warp speed treatment the mRNA vaccines received.

Space Lynx

Astronaut
Absolutely true... but how is it relevant to the topic? Are we not already exploring all kinds of treatment for recovery? And is it not ALWAYS recommended to consult a real doctor for it, instead of trying random stuff yourself, as medical background matters?

that;s the problem, CDC/FDA/NIH playing to many political games and not wanting to explore this kind of treatment. that's kind of the point of why we are debating right now. nasal based vaccine should be a priority imo. as well as more studies on IV - vit c and zinc

Low quality post by dragontamer5788
Today my country (Denmark) has reached a huge milestone in the fight over covid-19.

You know, my conservative friends were just talking about Denmark and how our country is better because we allow more "choice" than yours. Yes, in the context of this COVID19 pandemic. I'm not trying to stir up shit, just complaining a bit. We "freely choose" on this side of the Atlantic, to have much lower vaccination rates than your country. And we're paying for it.

Fortunately, my state is close to Denmark's vaccination rate. But we have a highway connected to all of these unvaccinated states: we can't close our borders to them, so the virus will continue to run free even as my state (of ~6 million population) vaccinates highly. Only if the other states get their vaccination numbers up do we really have a chance at finishing this pandemic.

Did you ever have to resort to mandates over there? Or was your population basically willing to vaccinate even without the need of the big $$fines$$?

Space Lynx

Astronaut
You know, my conservative friends were just talking about Denmark and how our country is better because we allow more "choice" than yours. Yes, in the context of this COVID19 pandemic. I'm not trying to stir up shit, just complaining a bit. We "freely choose" on this side of the Atlantic, to have much lower vaccination rates than your country. And we're paying for it.

Fortunately, my state is close to Denmark's vaccination rate. But we have a highway connected to all of these unvaccinated states: we can't close our borders to them, so the virus will continue to run free even as my state (of ~6 million population) vaccinates highly. Only if the other states get their vaccination numbers up do we really have a chance at finishing this pandemic.

Did you ever have to resort to mandates over there? Or was your population basically willing to vaccinate even without the need of the big $$fines$$?

they are only 80% vaccinated. so 20% chose not to get it. what's your argument here? smaller populated countries are easier to get on the same page... look at every country with universal healthcare. look at their population size compared to ours... same page mentality = direct correlation with population size/landmass

fyi Denmark banned JnJ single shot vaccine. we didn't ban it here. ;) you still promote JnJ right? don't tell that to Denmark ;)

Low quality post by the54thvoid

the54thvoid

Intoxicated Moderator
Staff member
Processor Ryzen 7800X3D
Motherboard MSI MAG Mortar B650 (wifi)
Cooling be quiet! Dark Rock Pro 4
Memory 32GB Kingston Fury
Video Card(s) Gainward RTX4070ti
Storage Seagate FireCuda 530 M.2 1TB / Samsumg 960 Pro M.2 512Gb
Display(s) LG 32" 165Hz 1440p GSYNC
Case Asus Prime AP201
Audio Device(s) On Board
Power Supply be quiet! Pure POwer M12 850w Gold (ATX3.0)
Software W10
I do not think Europe has mandated vaccines on the general population. We've not had the same division over the issue as you guys have. Our vaccine dissenters aren't along political lines. And that's not a political jibe, it's a clear difference between continents.

Low quality post by Tomgang
System Name The beast and the little runt.
Processor Ryzen 5 5600X - Ryzen 9 5950X
Motherboard ASUS ROG STRIX B550-I GAMING - ASUS ROG Crosshair VIII Dark Hero X570
Cooling Noctua NH-L9x65 SE-AM4a - NH-D15 chromax.black with IPPC Industrial 3000 RPM 120/140 MM fans.
Memory G.SKILL TRIDENT Z ROYAL GOLD/SILVER 32 GB (2 x 16 GB and 4 x 8 GB) 3600 MHz CL14-15-15-35 1.45 volts
Video Card(s) GIGABYTE RTX 4060 OC LOW PROFILE - GIGABYTE RTX 4090 GAMING OC
Storage Samsung 980 PRO 1 TB + 2 TB - Samsung 870 EVO 4 TB - 2 x WD RED PRO 16 GB + WD ULTRASTAR 22 TB
Display(s) Asus 27" TUF VG27AQL1A and a Dell 24" for dual setup
Case Phanteks Enthoo 719/LUXE 2 BLACK
Audio Device(s) Onboard on both boards
Power Supply Phanteks Revolt X 1200W
Mouse Logitech G903 Lightspeed Wireless Gaming Mouse
Keyboard Logitech G910 Orion Spectrum
Software WINDOWS 10 PRO 64 BITS on both systems
Benchmark Scores Se more about my 2 in 1 system here: kortlink.dk/2ca4x

All the vaccinated people in Denmark. All chose it freely. It was never a forced choise and all can get a vaccine for free. There is all ways those who will never freely be vaccinated. Most of those not vaccinated are immigrants, people simply refuse to get the vaccine or people who has been manipulated or believe in the conspiracy theory about the vaccines. They now have to live with higher risk of a critical Disease or end on the hospital.

There is really not much to do about it. It´s there own choise and they now have to live with the consequences of there choises.

We are where we are now cause Danish people has a strong believe in the goverment and there choises how to handle the pandemic. In gennerel many supports the vaccine. Off cause the govermant made mistakes throw the pandemic.

Last edited:
Low quality post by moproblems99
System Name Wut?
Processor 3900X
Motherboard ASRock Taichi X570
Cooling Water
Memory 32GB GSkill CL16 3600mhz
Video Card(s) Vega 56
Storage 2 x AData XPG 8200 Pro 1TB
Display(s) 3440 x 1440
Case Thermaltake Tower 900
Power Supply Seasonic Prime Ultra Platinum
I came back for one more post.

Do you any of you actually believe this vaccine works? If so, why are you worried about the guy or gal next to you? You are vaccinated. Most remotely healthy people have less than 1% change of being hospitalized. If you have been vaccinated, you even have a 90% reduction in that already low chance, so WTF?

You likely have as much of a chance as being hit and killed by a drunk driver.

If COVID was so dire, why do we let people cross the border and refuse the vaccine?

Now lets talk about stats.

The effects of tobacco killed over 8 million people in 2019, it also probably killed that many in 2020, and this year, 2021. So, lets say 16 million people dead from tobacco. Covid on the other hand, has killed 4.5 million people.

4 times as many people have died from smoking (OR OTHER PEOPLE SMOKING) in this span. Why do we not care about smoking? Why is it not an existential threat?

How about diabetes? 2.2 million people die each year from complications with high glucose. So we have an equal number of deaths as covid. Why are not alarmed?

You know what else?

Both of these conditions are entirely preventable. People choose to smoke. People choose to stuff too much food in their mouths (not always). Why are these choices ok but someone not getting the vaccine isn't?

These are tied together by personal choice. So why the difference? Second hand smoke is lethal. You don't have to even smoke to get killed by it. They both wreck our health insurance premiums.

So what's the deal?

Do you all agree that these issues are as serious, or more serious in the case of tobacco, that we need a global ban on these products? Or are fine with millions of people dying each year because of personal choice, or in the case of second hand smoke, someone else's personal choice?

Low quality post by dragontamer5788
All the vaccinated people in Denmark. All chose it freely. It was never a forced choise and all can get a vaccine for free. There is all ways those who will never freely be vaccinated. Most of those not vaccinated are immigrants, people simply refuse to get the vaccine or people who has been manipulated or believe in the conspiracy theory about the vaccines. They now have to live with higher risk of a critical Disease or end on the hospital.

There is really not much to do about it. It´s there own choise and they now have to live with the consequences of there choises.

We are where we are now cause Danish people has a strong believe in the goverment and there choises how to handle the pandemic. In gennerel many supports the vaccine. Off cause the govermant made mistakes throw the pandemic.

I think I'd be fine without mandates here in the USA if we got to 80% vaccination rates across the board. But huge swaths of the country are under 50% vaccinated at best, and its in those local areas that hospitals have become overcrowded.

I don't know where I draw the line personally. But given how much the Delta surge kicked our asses the past two months, it proves that we need to push vaccinations more heavily upon the population. The good news is that all these false cures (hydroxychloroquine, ivermectin) are killing any semblance of argument the anti-vaxxers ever had and making it easier to politically push mandates.

I dunno. Its not like I want to push mandates. But keeping large swathes of our states at 50% vaccinated (or less) is just a recipe for disaster. Something's gotta give, and if the antivaxers are willing to inject themselves with ivermectin... its way harder for me to feel any sympathy for their cries of "not enough testing" on the vaccines.

the54thvoid

Intoxicated Moderator
Staff member
Processor Ryzen 7800X3D
Case Asus Prime AP201
Audio Device(s) On Board
Software W10
Back tracking to LQ most recent posts. Mine included.

One page worth. Let's all try and stay closer to the stats side.

Thanks.

Edit: I'm not dredging back farther. That'd be akin to an exercise in pedantry. Please, stay on topic moving forward.

Last edited:
Low quality post by moproblems99
System Name Wut?
Processor 3900X
Motherboard ASRock Taichi X570
Cooling Water
Memory 32GB GSkill CL16 3600mhz
Video Card(s) Vega 56
Storage 2 x AData XPG 8200 Pro 1TB
Display(s) 3440 x 1440
Case Thermaltake Tower 900
Power Supply Seasonic Prime Ultra Platinum
Might as well get the whole last page as well, no stats there.

Low quality post by LFaWolf
System Name Main System
Processor i9-10940x
Motherboard MSI X299 Xpower Gaming AC
Cooling Noctua NH-D15S + Second Fan
Memory G.Skill 64GB @3200MHz XMP
Video Card(s) ASUS Strix RTX 3090 24GB
Storage 2TB Samsung 970 EVO Plus; 2TB Corsair Force MP600; 2TB Samsung PM981a
Display(s) Dell U4320Q; LG 43MU79-B
Case Corsair A540
Audio Device(s) Creative Lab SoundBlaster ZX-R
Power Supply EVGA G2 1300
Mouse Logitech MK550
Keyboard Corsair K95 Platinum XT Brown Switches
Software Windows 10 Pro
Benchmark Scores Cinebench R20 - 6910; FireStrike Ultra - 13241; TimeSpy Extreme - 10067; Port Royal - 13855
Just one more post to refute this, mod. You can LQ it if you want.

You actually prove the point of why we have a near vaccine mandate, and why some people want to implement a vaccine passport. Smoking can kill the smoker, and second hand smoke can kill the people around you, yes we agree. That is why smoking is banned almost everywhere, or you can go smoking far, far away from other people. Or smoke at your own home. Kill yourself but don't kill others.

Low quality post by Xzibit
Just one more post to refute this, mod. You can LQ it if you want.

You actually prove the point of why we have a near vaccine mandate, and why some people want to implement a vaccine passport. Smoking can kill the smoker, and second hand smoke can kill the people around you, yes we agree. That is why smoking is banned almost everywhere, or you can go smoking far, far away from other people. Or smoke at your own home. Kill yourself but don't kill others.

Then Delta variant came along

the54thvoid

Intoxicated Moderator
Staff member
Processor Ryzen 7800X3D
Case Asus Prime AP201
Audio Device(s) On Board
Software W10
Well, Scotland is once again smashing it out of the park.

Untitled.png

The bright side being our deaths are now controlled. This is what has to happen to get through this. I'm pro-vaccine and pro-opening up. They work with each other. If you vaccinate and stay away from others, your immunity can wane. It's been shown infection boosts vaccinated immunity, and in that case, (infection after vaccine) deaths remain low. People are still dying unnecessarily by not being vaccinated.

In our country most cases are now in vaccinated people. Deaths, since we began rolling out the vaccine have shown a very obvious trend:

Untitled.png

Last edited:

95Viper

Super Moderator
Staff member
Stay on topic... and the topic is "Maps, science, data & statistics tracking of COVID-19"
Do not post off topic BS, troll, post F.U.D., thread crap, etc.
Report problems and let the Moderation team handle them, as, we don't need more drama.
The Guidelines/Rules apply to this forum, also.

Have a Good Day.

HTC

System Name HTC's System
Processor Ryzen 5 2600X
Motherboard Asrock Taichi X370
Cooling NH-C14, with the AM4 mounting kit
Memory G.Skill Kit 16GB DDR4 F4 - 3200 C16D - 16 GTZB
Video Card(s) Sapphire Nitro+ Radeon RX 480 OC 4 GB
Storage 1 Samsung NVMe 960 EVO 250 GB + 1 3.5" Seagate IronWolf Pro 6TB 7200RPM 256MB SATA III
Display(s) LG 27UD58
Case Fractal Design Define R6 USB-C
Audio Device(s) Onboard
Power Supply Corsair TX 850M 80+ Gold
Mouse Razer Deathadder Elite
Software Ubuntu 19.04 LTS
Here are Portugal's updated numbers this week.

Screenshot from 2021-09-05 17-11-28.pngScreenshot from 2021-09-06 00-11-34.pngScreenshot from 2021-09-07 23-43-55.pngScreenshot from 2021-09-08 23-28-54.pngScreenshot from 2021-09-09 23-29-15.pngScreenshot from 2021-09-10 00-24-43.pngScreenshot from 2021-09-11 20-21-21.pngScreenshot from 2021-09-12 01-59-28.png

The pics are, in order, last day updated numbers and every day since then until yesterday's numbers (click for full picture), and the below numbers are current totals, week totals and daily averaged this week:

The usual report wasn't published last Wednesday so i had to use the situation report instead.

- 37819 active cases --- 4604 less --- 658 less per day
- 999904 recovered --- 13078 more --- 1868 more per day
- 17861 fatalities --- 63 more --- 9 more per day
- 1055584 confirmed infected --- 8537 more --- 1220 more per day

- 17418955 tests taken --- 267664 more --- 44611 more per day but was last updated September 8th and it includes antigen tests as well
- 569 hospitalized --- 96 less --- 14 less per day
- 120 in ICU --- 18 less --- 3 less per day

Week fatalities decreased noticeably VS last week and the average has dropped to single digits for the 1st time in quite a while. The R number decreased substantially and is now being 0.87 on average (last updated Friday). New daily cases decreased by roughly 30% VS last week and hospitalized / ICU numbers have dropped again VS last week.

This weekend Portugal interrupted regular scheduled vaccination again in order to vaccinate youngsters aged 12 to 15 (2nd dose): no word on how it's going thus far (a former Portugal's President passed away and they pretty much focused on that).

1631571734823.png

The USA is in a decline of COVID19 cases overall, but it seems like our "hotspot" has moved. Florida / Texas was our hotspot just a few weeks ago, but now our #1 spot is Tennessee / Kentucky. (Wyoming, Alaska, and Guam are all pretty far away from each other).

So COVID19 is overall declining, but it is rising extremely sharply in some areas. 175 cases/day per 100,000 residents is an infection rate of .175% of the population per day, or roughly 1.2% of the entire population per week. That 175 figure is averaged over the past week as well. Any infection rate that incredibly high is likely to be a gross underestimate (your local testing facilities cannot count that quickly !!).

EDIT: It should be noted that Texas and Florida are among our most populous states #2 and #3 respectively). That -28% in Florida is being multiplied by a huge population factor of 21-million. Tennessee in contrast, is a middle-of-the-road state with 6.8 Million residents.

Last edited:

Monoclonal antibodies are being used at incredible amounts right now. So much so, that the current administration is moving to regulate the distribution of this highly effective treatment. The government is also entering very large purchase agreements.

Late Tuesday, the government announced it had reached agreement to buy another 1.4 million doses from the pharmaceutical company Regeneron for $2.9 billion, or $2,100 per dose. The company said it would start delivering the drugs within the week and supply the vast majority during the final three months of 2021.

Uggggh. To think that 90% of these cases would be avoided with a $20 x2 dose vaccine.

I knew that monoclonal antibodies were effective and expensive. I didn't realize they were $2100 per dose. I'm complaining about some minor car repairs that my mechanic wants me to do, but that pales in comparison with the life-saving drug here.

Regeneron spokeswoman Alexandra Bowie said it takes four to eight weeks to produce a batch of the medication and the company has ramped up production to try to meet the surge in demand.

Hopefully our COVID19 numbers continue to decline, so that we don't run out of this drug. But the fact that we're running low on this thing is concerning. Our health care system is stressed to the max for sure.

the54thvoid

Intoxicated Moderator
Staff member
Processor Ryzen 7800X3D
Case Asus Prime AP201
Audio Device(s) On Board
Software W10
Could you over'print' english into that graph? It would make it easier to understand. It'll be obvious to you but even to me, I need to look back and forward to your text to make some sense of it.

Could you over'print' english into that graph? It would make it easier to understand. It'll be obvious to you but even to me, I need to look back and forward to your text to make some sense of it.

I've also machine-translated a few things. Please let me know if the translation is nonsense:

1631903751704.png

Hmmm. I'm not really able to fully understand this yet. But that seems to help...

Processor i7 8700k 4.6Ghz @ 1.24V
Motherboard AsRock Fatal1ty K6 Z370
Cooling beQuiet! Dark Rock Pro 3
Memory 16GB Corsair Vengeance LPX 3200/C16
Video Card(s) ASRock RX7900XT Phantom Gaming
Storage Samsung 850 EVO 1TB + Samsung 830 256GB + Crucial BX100 250GB + Toshiba 1TB HDD
Display(s) Gigabyte G34QWC (3440x1440)
Case Fractal Design Define R5
Audio Device(s) Harman Kardon AVR137 + 2.1
Power Supply EVGA Supernova G2 750W
Mouse XTRFY M42
Keyboard Lenovo Thinkpad Trackpoint II
Software W10 x64
1631904559062.png

Translated from Dutch - some detailed numbers over July showing efficacy of vaccination out today.

Last edited:
The bright side being our deaths are now controlled. This is what has to happen to get through this. I'm pro-vaccine and pro-opening up. They work with each other. If you vaccinate and stay away from others, your immunity can wane. It's been shown infection boosts vaccinated immunity, and in that case, (infection after vaccine) deaths remain low. People are still dying unnecessarily by not being vaccinated.

In our country most cases are now in vaccinated people. Deaths, since we began rolling out the vaccine have shown a very obvious trend:

View attachment 216393

I was wondering why they didn't break down deaths like they did Cases & Acute Hospitalizations.

09152021.jpg

Since 05 August 2021 report
39 - Unvaccinated
8 - 1 Dose
132 - 2 Doses

Its starting a similar pattern to Public Health England.

Status
Not open for further replies.