• Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

Metro Exodus and no achievements on EPIC games store.

Processor 7800X3D
Motherboard ASRock X670E Lightening PG
Cooling Thermalright Phantom Spirit 120SE CPU cooler, 3x 140mm, 1x 120mm case fan
Memory 32GB G.SKILL Flare X5 DDR5 6000 (PC5 48000) F5-6000J3038F16GX2-FX5
Video Card(s) ASUS RTX 4070
Storage 2TB Sandisk SSD, 2TB P31 SK Hynix, 4TB WD SN850X, WD Black 6TB, WD Red Plus 12TB
Case Fractal Design Definse S
Power Supply Seasonic Focus 750
Mouse Logitech Pro
Keyboard Corsair Strafe Cherry MX Silent w/red LED
VR HMD HTC Vive
Software Win 10 Pro
Thank you.

@Flogger23m it is painfully obvious you do not understand “pay to win”. AC:O, which is not the subject of this thread, although you have tried to make it one, requires not one cent to be paid. I have done just fine and enjoyed the hell out of it. Indeed, 275 hours in and no extra payments kind of proves you are barking up the wrong tree.

That’s why I have defended it, because it is NOT pay to win. It is PLAY to win, which apparently you are not too good at or you’d not be complaining.

You seem to be confusing pay to win with free to play. A game can be retail but still pay to win, which just adds more insult to injury. AC Odyssey doesn't even attempt to mask it with the atrocious grind and quests designed purely for the grinding. I've listed many examples and can even load the game up and grab a screen shot of the dozens of grind quests still active if your memory is fuzzy. You seem to completely ignore the obvious evidence though.

Cost isn't the defining feature of pay to win, but rather having to pay extra to play the game as it is meant to be played. With Odyssey this cannot be done without playing repeating grind quests for resources or using the paid booster. How some people can defend paid boosters in full price, AAA games is dumbfounding.

This isn't a conspiracy, it is literally a conscious design and business model.

Some good quotes to offer another perspective:

Polygon said:
Say your character is level 8 and the enemy is level 11. You can barely scratch them; your dagger lands with the impact of a soggy toothpick.

Permanent XP Boost changes that. Not only does your level rise faster, you also unlock dramatically more powerful assassination moves earlier in the campaign. Which is to say, using the $10 option makes Alexios or Kassandra more likely to be the same level as their target, and gives your character stronger moves to deal a lethal blow rather than a torpid poke. You’re paying for Ubisoft to make you feel like the hero you should be in this sort of game.

But charging players more to enjoy the game at their own pace is shameful and backward. As games strive to retain players for hundreds of hours in order to increase in-app purchases and decrease trade-ins, it’s disappointing that those of us who want to experience a game at a reasonable pace have to foot the bill. It’s not that paying the $10 fee makes Odyssey a bit quicker; it’s that the game’s pace suddenly feels respectful, exhilarating and right once you do. The choice isn’t between standard and faster — it’s between worse and better.

Spend two hours of doing semi fun quests and now you've hit a wall - you extremely under powered. You now have to spend another two hours killing animals, doing lazy fetch quests which literally make you run somewhere to enter a conversation to get an instant reward.

Is your idea of running up to 30 helpless deer and cutting them down with the press of a button your idea of skill? Or having to accept quests that start with a conversation, making you run 300 meters, and then enter another conversation to get resources the pinnacle of thoughtful game design to you? It is sheer lazy game design, intended to get people frustrated that they cannot play the game properly without doing the same few junk activities dozens of times just to continue playing the real quests.

Enter the paid booster. You now level up quicker and can unlock more abilities quicker, which increase Hunter, Warrior or Assassin damage by ~15-20% each. Now you can spend more time playing the game and less time fast traveling to find boars and deer to butcher. You'll won't need to play as many "run here, talk to this guy, quest end" quests. These are artificial restraints on the game designed to push people into paying to play the game properly. This qualifies as pay to win.

Anything that charges real money because you are at a disadvantage without it is pay to win. And AC Odyssey absolutely fits that profile.

As to women in Ancient Greece, the exception were the Spartan women.

Even that is excessively restrictive. It is ancient history, but even that is more restrictive that I had thought. I assume in practice it wasn't fully enforced everywhere all the time though. But again that proves my point. The women in AC Odyssey are given fairy tale like roles and appearances which hurts the game.

Which isn't very relevant though. I merely brought it up because you're deflecting the obvious pay to win design features of Odyssey. First you claim that people who don't like pay to win games just don't like historical games, which was bullshit seeing how AC Odyssey is very liberal with its interpretation of history. Much more so than previous entries. Second, you defend pay to win mechanics by claiming people who don't accept these business practices don't have the "skill" to fast travel and slaughter random deer or enter conversations that result in you running ~300 meters to get resources.

Any other random insults to throw while you defend pay to win in AAA retail games? :p

Last edited:
System Name Wut?
Processor 3900X
Motherboard ASRock Taichi X570
Cooling Water
Memory 32GB GSkill CL16 3600mhz
Video Card(s) Vega 56
Storage 2 x AData XPG 8200 Pro 1TB
Display(s) 3440 x 1440
Case Thermaltake Tower 900
Power Supply Seasonic Prime Ultra Platinum
Spend two hours of doing semi fun quests and now you've hit a wall - you extremely under powered. You now have to spend another two hours killing animals, doing lazy fetch quests which literally make you run somewhere to enter a conversation to get an instant reward.

Are you sure we are playing the same game? I don't even do those quests and I can easily kill people a few levels above me. 1 on 1 (maybe even 2 on 1) I can easily get 4 to 5 levels above me. Fighting a few people (more than 2) at a time is more difficult (as it should be) but I can still do it.

rtwjunkie

PC Gaming Enthusiast
Supporter
Louisiana -Laissez les bons temps rouler!
System Name Bayou Phantom
Processor Core i7-8700k 4.4Ghz @ 1.18v
Motherboard ASRock Z390 Phantom Gaming 6
Cooling All air: 2x140mm Fractal exhaust; 3x 140mm Cougar Intake; Enermax T40F Black CPU cooler
Memory 2x 16GB Mushkin Redline DDR-4 3200
Video Card(s) EVGA RTX 2080 Ti Xc
Storage 1x 500 MX500 SSD; 2x 6TB WD Black; 1x 4TB WD Black; 1x400GB VelRptr; 1x 4TB WD Blue storage (eSATA)
Display(s) HP 27q 27" IPS @ 2560 x 1440
Case Fractal Design Define R4 Black w/Titanium front -windowed
Audio Device(s) Soundblaster Z
Power Supply Seasonic X-850
Mouse Coolermaster Sentinel III (large palm grip!)
Keyboard Logitech G610 Orion mechanical (Cherry Brown switches)
Software Windows 10 Pro 64-bit (Start10 & Fences 3.0 installed)
First you claim that people who don't like pay to win games just don't like historical games,
Nope. Time to brush up on your reading comprehension. What I said is apparently YOU have trouble with the concept of playing a mercenary who needs to take jobs to make money.

Anything that charges real money because you are at a disadvantage without it is pay to win. And AC Odyssey absolutely fits that profile.
They didn’t charge ME any money to spend 275 hours of playing the game and getting whatever upgrades I needed.

Second, you defend pay to win mechanics by claiming people who don't accept these business practices don't have the "skill" to fast travel and slaughter random deer or enter conversations that result in you running ~300 meters to get resources
Why are you fast travelling, and why do you focus on slaughtering deer? That sounds like you obviously just don’t like the game, which is fine, and this whole “pay to win” you keep moaning about is just a smokescreen. Never once did I defend pay to win. My record on that subject in these forums is clear. Too bad you don’t pay attention. I did defend a fun game I ROLE-PLAYED as a mercenary and earned every resource, drachma or upgrade my character has. Again, no maoney paid. I merely won by PLAYING, and I’m certainly not the most skilled gamer around.
Any other random insults to throw while you defend pay to win in AAA retail games?
Again, and let’s hope this sinks in: I am against pay to win. This is why your assertion that AC:O is pay to win was so laughable. Many people, including myself have sunk hundreds of hours into advancing in the game without paying a dime, nor did I ever felt I needed to. This Play to Win.

Now, do yourself a favor and drop the thread or participate on the subject of Metro: Exodus.

rtwjunkie

PC Gaming Enthusiast
Supporter
Cooling All air: 2x140mm Fractal exhaust; 3x 140mm Cougar Intake; Enermax T40F Black CPU cooler
Storage 1x 500 MX500 SSD; 2x 6TB WD Black; 1x 4TB WD Black; 1x400GB VelRptr; 1x 4TB WD Blue storage (eSATA)
I was also wondering what connection that comment had to this thread. Does Metro Exodus have any micro-transaction nonsense I missed??
I played it twice and didnt see anything. For some reason though it triggered him to start in on AC:O being pay to win. Maybe @robot zombie can confirm in Metro, since he has played it 4 or 5 times.

Processor Intel i9 11900K
Motherboard Z590 MSI ACE
Cooling Corsair H80i v2
Memory Ballistix Elite 4000 32GB 18-19-19-39
Video Card(s) EVGA 3090 XC3 ULTRA HYBRID
Storage 2x Seagate Barracuda 120 SSD 1 TB, XPG SX8200 PRO 1 TB
Display(s) Acer Predator Z321QU
Case Fractal Design Meshify C
Power Supply Asus ROG Strix 1000W
I played it twice and didnt see anything. For some reason though it triggered him to start in on AC:O being pay to win. Maybe @robot zombie can confirm in Metro, since he has played it 4 or 5 times.

I don't know about robot zombie but i didn't notice any extras you could buy. If it is Pay to Win and i won without paying what a great achievement that was.:)

Processor Ryzen 9 3900X
Motherboard Asus ROG Strix X370-F
Cooling Dark Rock 4, 3x Corsair ML140 front intake, 1x rear exhaust
Memory 2x8GB TridentZ RGB [3600Mhz CL16]
Video Card(s) EVGA 3060ti FTW3 Ultra Gaming
Storage 970 EVO 500GB nvme, 860 EVO 250GB SATA, Seagate Barracuda 1TB + 4TB HDDs
Display(s) 27" MSI G27C4 FHD 165hz
Case NZXT H710
Audio Device(s) Modi Multibit, Vali 2, Shortest Way 51+ - LSR 305's, Focal Clear, HD6xx, HE5xx, LCD-2 Classic
Power Supply Corsair RM650x v2
Mouse iunno whatever cheap crap logitech *clutches Xbox 360 controller security blanket*
Keyboard HyperX Alloy Pro
Software Windows 10 Pro
Benchmark Scores ask your mother
As far as I know, it doesn't. That aside, it's not really a grind-oriented game. Sure you can find all sorts of weapons and such, but the first two you get are all you actually need. Most of the upgrades you can get are completely optional - you can finish the game without them and it's not unreasonably harder. The enemies never get stronger. If you're good, you can pretty easily wind up with a surplus of materials, even on the higher difficulties, without ever going off of the beaten path. I've never gone hunting for materials. Things aren't set up in such a way where you have to get this before you go there and do that. Resource management is a key gameplay feature, but no part of the game is so unforgiving there that you're bound to break down and grind. You can pretty much go anywhere you want and succeed with whatever you have, whenever you want. Or you can skip all of the exploration/side-stuff and follow the storyline. Everything you really, really need is made available just playing through the main parts in the game. And even when you do get other weapons, they don't really give you an edge-up per se... just different ways of doing things. It's all strategy and skill with Metro. Even with the best shit in the game, you can't easily win unless you really try.

Also worth mentioning... it is mandatory to take basically the best weapon in the game right at the start of the last big arc.

Last edited:

rtwjunkie

PC Gaming Enthusiast
Supporter
I was also wondering what connection that comment had to this thread. Does Metro Exodus have any micro-transaction nonsense I missed??
I just thought again in answer to your question. EGS just implemented DLC purchasing, so there wasn’t any opportunity to buy anything. And as robot zombie said, there is very little grind, so no reason to pay to win even if it was present.

I just thought again in answer to your question. EGS just implemented DLC purchasing, so there wasn’t any opportunity to buy anything. And as robot zombie said, there is very little grind, so no reason to pay to win even if it was present.
Ok, so Flogger's comment was off-topic then. For a sec I thought I was going crazy... LOL!

So back on topic; The same place that rumored ME was heading to the Windows Store is now rumbling of a GOG release soon as GOG has always been good to the devs of the Metro series. I'm hoping this is true.

rtwjunkie

PC Gaming Enthusiast
Supporter
Ok, so Flogger's comment was off-topic then. For a sec I thought I was going crazy... LOL!

So back on topic; The same place that rumored ME was heading to the Windows Store is now rumbling of a GOG release soon as GOG has always been good to the devs of the Metro series. I'm hoping this is true.
While I hope it's true, it was IIRC, a year after Metro LL Redux, that both Reduxes finally made it to GOG, and the originals are still MIA. That portends a long wait, yet. Plus, how does DS get around the one year exclusive they signed?

While I hope it's true, it was IIRC, a year after Metro LL Redux, that both Reduxes finally made it to GOG, and the originals are still MIA. That portends a long wait, yet.
That's a fair point. I have no problem waiting a year.
Plus, how does DS get around the one year exclusive they signed?
How'd they get around it with Microsoft?

Joeyb11223

Different query but I thought I'd save making a whole thread. With Metro Exodus on Epic Games store, is there a way to see your playtime somewhere within the games files, since it doesn't appear to be visible in their store as it is on steam? Reason I ask is I purchased metro recently (less than 14 days) and I get awful framerate drops, really frustrating, so tried to request a refund but they said my ownership and playtime (their 2 hr limit), meant it was ineligible. However I'm suspicious of this, as I really didn't play for very long before giving up, just up to the part where you obtain the train. Maybe I left it paused for too long while trying solutions but just curious. I'll be waiting until steam releases in future...

Different query but I thought I'd save making a whole thread. With Metro Exodus on Epic Games store, is there a way to see your playtime somewhere within the games files, since it doesn't appear to be visible in their store as it is on steam? Reason I ask is I purchased metro recently (less than 14 days) and I get awful framerate drops, really frustrating, so tried to request a refund but they said my ownership and playtime (their 2 hr limit), meant it was ineligible. However I'm suspicious of this, as I really didn't play for very long before giving up, just up to the part where you obtain the train. Maybe I left it paused for too long while trying solutions but just curious. I'll be waiting until steam releases in future...
Very unlikely. And that two hour time limit starts the moment the download finishes(someone correct me if wrong). Epic's return policy isn't like GOG's 30 day policy. Epic is seemingly very strict! Sorry mate. Perhaps an upgrade to your system might be in order? A GTX1070 is generally considered a solid card at 1080p for this game. Also, you may want to turn your AntiAliasing either down or off as that will greatly improve frame-times and frame-rates.

Keullo-e

S.T.A.R.S.
System Name 4K-gaming
Processor AMD Ryzen 7 5800X up to 5.05GHz
Motherboard Gigabyte B550M Aorus Elite
Cooling Custom loop (CPU+GPU, 240 & 120 rads)
Memory 32GB Kingston HyperX Fury @ DDR4-3466
Video Card(s) PowerColor RX 6700 XT Fighter OC/UV
Storage ~4TB SSD + 6TB HDD
Display(s) Acer 27" 4K120 IPS + Lenovo 32" 4K60 IPS
Case Corsair 4000D Airflow White
Audio Device(s) Asus TUF H3 Wireless
Power Supply EVGA Supernova G2 750W
Mouse Logitech MX518
Keyboard Roccat Vulcan 121 AIMO
VR HMD Oculus Rift CV1
Software Windows 11 Pro
Benchmark Scores It runs Crysis remastered at 4K
And Steam lets you play it for up to 119 minutes and you can still have a refund.

Is there a limit when you need to apply for a refund, I guess a 10 year old game doesn't approve? :D

rtwjunkie

PC Gaming Enthusiast
Supporter
How'd they get around it with Microsoft?
Good point as well!

I think time begins from the first start of a game, including paused time, time in the menu and settings etc.

If I recall correctly, game time is in the next set of updates, but you are right, it is not currently not in their store. I have to say though, once you caught the train, it might easily be more than 2 hours. There is at least that amount of time in Moscow.

So, as lexluthermeister suggested, you might as well make the best of your situation, and make sure your hardware is prepared for it. It treats people’s systems like 2033 did when it released, although this time it’s not because of bad coding but due to it being very graphically intensive. What is your current system setup?

Last edited:

Keullo-e

S.T.A.R.S.
System Name 4K-gaming
Mouse Logitech MX518
VR HMD Oculus Rift CV1
Software Windows 11 Pro
I'm just curious why rtwjunkie and others defend this piece of crap? o_O

I'm not gonna argue any more about that, I just wanna know why someone wants to defend this platform when so damn many users like me are saying that it sucks balls..

rtwjunkie

PC Gaming Enthusiast
Supporter

I'm not gonna argue any more about that, I just wanna know why someone wants to defend this platform when so damn many users like me are saying that it sucks balls..
Not arguing, and not defending it. But I am 52 years old and at that age where you stare mortality in the eye, knowing that I am now in the time frame when people start dropping like flies, especially in my current field. 3 friends my own age in fact have died in the last year and a half, and that is just among close people. Expanded out it is sobering. I have a wife who has constant battle with blood clots, and may not even make 50 because of that. Yeah, life is short.

What I am defending, knowing this, is playing what I want to play when I want. And enjoy what I want because literally, tomorrow is not guarranteed. As we get older, each day is even less guarranteed, so putting off till next year for principles of a store that is really in the same state any of the other stores was when they started is really stupid for me. .

I owe none of the other stores any misplaced loyalty, and for what I use, it does exactly what I need. I play a game to play the game. I don’t play the game store, no matter where I am, be it GOG or Steam or Origin or Uplay or EGS. There are much more important things for me than getting upset because a game store doesn’t have certain features or is cutting into the territory of another store

What I defend is my right to buy what I want without intolerant people putting me down for spending my own hard earned money where I want.

On top of that, Metro:Exodus was absolutely worth going to an unknown store for. It is hands down one of the best games I have played in my lifetime.

You asked, and I answered, since you singled me out.

Last edited:
System Name Blackbox
Processor AMD Ryzen 7 3700X
Motherboard Asus TUF B550-Plus WiFi
Cooling Scythe Fuma 2
Memory 2x8GB DDR4 G.Skill FlareX 3200Mhz CL16
Video Card(s) MSI RTX 3060 Ti Gaming Z
Storage Kingston KC3000 1TB + WD SN550 1TB + Samsung 860 QVO 1TB
Display(s) LG 27GP850-B
Case Lian Li O11 Air Mini
Audio Device(s) Logitech Z200
Power Supply Seasonic Focus+ Gold 750W
Mouse Logitech G305
Keyboard MasterKeys Pro S White (MX Brown)
Software Windows 10
Benchmark Scores It plays games.
My personal opinion on achievements is.. they don't really mean much to me on PC because they generally don't amount to anything (especially on Steam, where I have the majority of my library). On console you get bragging rights (PSN Level or Xbox GamerScore), if you care about that sort of thing, and that usually makes me a little more inclined to get them in order to boost my level.

That said, if I'm playing a game I really like on PC, and it has reasonable achievements, I may try to get them all, as it's sometimes a nice bonus of extra things to do in the game. Of the top of my head, I've gotten all the achievements for Borderlands 1 & 2 and Final Fantasy 12, for example.

So in conclusion, EGS not having achievements doesn't bother me in the slightest. Nor have I ever felt I needed achievements to complete a game.

Motherboard Z590 MSI ACE
Cooling Corsair H80i v2
I am 52 years old

Damn gramps, i didn't know you were that old :D ...I think all of this store stuff just boils down to rebellion anyhow. You buy from us or you ain't gett'n it and some of the consumers naturally rebels and i can see that.

System Name Red Radiance l under construction
Processor 5800x
Motherboard x470 taichi
Cooling stock wrath
Memory TridentZ Neo rgb 3600mhz (2x8 kit)
Video Card(s) Sapphire Vega 64 nitro+
Storage 970 evo nvme
Display(s) lc27g75tq
Case tt core x5 tge
Audio Device(s) sennheiser's pc323d usb soundcard
Power Supply corsair AX860i
Mouse roccat burst pro
Keyboard roccat ryos mk fx
Software windows 10

System Name Wut?
Processor 3900X
Motherboard ASRock Taichi X570
Cooling Water
Memory 32GB GSkill CL16 3600mhz
Video Card(s) Vega 56
Storage 2 x AData XPG 8200 Pro 1TB
Display(s) 3440 x 1440
Case Thermaltake Tower 900
Power Supply Seasonic Prime Ultra Platinum

Because the game is fucking awesome! I don't care if it is on EGS. Hell, I'd sign up for Facebook,Twitter and give OJ Simpson my social security number if that is what it took to play this game.

constant battle with blood clots

Not constant, but I can relate.

Processor i7 12700K
Motherboard MSI PRO Z690-A WIFI DDR4
Cooling Noctua NH-U14S
Memory G.Skill Ripjaws V 32GB 4400Mhz CL19 1T
Video Card(s) AMD Radeon 6700 XT
Storage 970 EVO 250GB|Crucial m4 128GB|MX300 525GB|MX500 1TB|PNY XLR8 2TB|Kingston NV2 2TB|14TB HDD|4TB HDD
Display(s) Acer XG270HU 27" 1440p 144Hz
Case Fractal Design DEFINE R4 Black Pearl Window
Audio Device(s) Creative Sound Blaster Z
Power Supply Corsair RM850x
Mouse Razer Naga Trinity
Keyboard EVGA Z15 RGB Mechanical Gaming Keyboard
Software Windows 11 Pro 64bit
You seem to be confusing pay to win with free to play. A game can be retail but still pay to win, which just adds more insult to injury. AC Odyssey doesn't even attempt to mask it with the atrocious grind and quests designed purely for the grinding. I've listed many examples and can even load the game up and grab a screen shot of the dozens of grind quests still active if your memory is fuzzy. You seem to completely ignore the obvious evidence though.

Cost isn't the defining feature of pay to win, but rather having to pay extra to play the game as it is meant to be played. With Odyssey this cannot be done without playing repeating grind quests for resources or using the paid booster. How some people can defend paid boosters in full price, AAA games is dumbfounding.

View attachment 124759

This isn't a conspiracy, it is literally a conscious design and business model.

Some good quotes to offer another perspective:

Is your idea of running up to 30 helpless deer and cutting them down with the press of a button your idea of skill? Or having to accept quests that start with a conversation, making you run 300 meters, and then enter another conversation to get resources the pinnacle of thoughtful game design to you? It is sheer lazy game design, intended to get people frustrated that they cannot play the game properly without doing the same few junk activities dozens of times just to continue playing the real quests.

Enter the paid booster. You now level up quicker and can unlock more abilities quicker, which increase Hunter, Warrior or Assassin damage by ~15-20% each. Now you can spend more time playing the game and less time fast traveling to find boars and deer to butcher. You'll won't need to play as many "run here, talk to this guy, quest end" quests. These are artificial restraints on the game designed to push people into paying to play the game properly. This qualifies as pay to win.

Even that is excessively restrictive. It is ancient history, but even that is more restrictive that I had thought. I assume in practice it wasn't fully enforced everywhere all the time though. But again that proves my point. The women in AC Odyssey are given fairy tale like roles and appearances which hurts the game.

Which isn't very relevant though. I merely brought it up because you're deflecting the obvious pay to win design features of Odyssey. First you claim that people who don't like pay to win games just don't like historical games, which was bullshit seeing how AC Odyssey is very liberal with its interpretation of history. Much more so than previous entries. Second, you defend pay to win mechanics by claiming people who don't accept these business practices don't have the "skill" to fast travel and slaughter random deer or enter conversations that result in you running ~300 meters to get resources.

Any other random insults to throw while you defend pay to win in AAA retail games? :p
-----------------
WoW ! Off-topic but there are issues to be fixed :

1. You don't know what means "Pay to Win" :
You don't "win" nothing playing a singleplayer game so any additional content is just made to enhance your experience in a game.
"Pay to Win" is a term used for multiplayer games where the cash shop content gives you boosts you can use to kill/win against the other players faster/easier than if you don't use those boosts. Extra content made to take advantages againt the other players in a multiplayer session. Damage boosts, ignore defense bonus, increased armor, things like this. Many korean free-to-play MMORPGs with PvP have those kind of things.

2. You obviously don't know how to play AC Odyssey. If you face ennemies with higher levels, open your map and have a look...you are in a higher level zone and many zones of your level are there for you to explore, complete those "!" marks in the zone you are and in the one you passed.
You don't even have to do the random contracts to level up enough to beat the game. Just the main quest + the subquests from the areas you visit when the main quest lead you there.
You don't need those exp/drachme boosts to beat this game, neither the DLCs, at all. Those boosts are here to help, if you want to finish the game faster. You willl still win nothing beating a singleplayer faster.
-----------------

I feel the pain having no achievement logs for a game. It's not essential but it's a plus.
I guess my ego is rewarded when I get some achievements I can see only 1% or even less of the players managed to get.

Motherboard Z590 MSI ACE
Cooling Corsair H80i v2

rtwjunkie

PC Gaming Enthusiast
Supporter

What I really noticed is how after you concerned yourself about where I do some of my game-buying business yet again and wanted an answer, you were strangely quiet. Is it possibly because you've been shown to all on TPU to be intolerant of others and their personal choices? Is it because everything I answered was based on my own situation and what is and isn't important to me? Take note of that, because we are all individuals and we make our own choices. People are going to do many things in your life that don't conform to your notion of what should be, because the world is not revolving around you.

Keullo-e

S.T.A.R.S.
System Name 4K-gaming
Mouse Logitech MX518
VR HMD Oculus Rift CV1
Software Windows 11 Pro
That's just an answer like why the milk carton is yellow instead of white.,

Go ahead, give your money to that this crap. I'm not one of you. F*#k.