1. Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

might and magic 10

Discussion in 'Games' started by Jaffakeik, Jan 25, 2014.

1. Jaffakeik

Jaffakeik

Thanks Received:
    So anyone playing ths aswell it recently been released on steam after long test perion of early access.Game seem quit good graphics are even better that in test mode was
    Some other improvements .I think it got good story and intresting characters much room to customize skills and questing.with support for modders

2. ZenZimZaliben

ZenZimZaliben

Thanks Received:
    I have been playing it. I really like these old school games. Very similar to Legends of Grimrock, which was great. I haven't found as complex as puzzles in this game but it is a much larger game. Right now lvl9, just entered the Elemental Forge. My group is - Dwarven Fighter, Human Crusader, Dwarven Mage, Human Mage.

10 Year Member at TPU
  3. Jaffakeik

Jaffakeik

Thanks Received:
    I will start Lighthouse mission to kill upper floor boss. Advancing slow but careful.Using Dwarven defender,Elven archer,human mage(healing and fire magic atm, and Ork berseker.

4. ZenZimZaliben

ZenZimZaliben

Thanks Received:
    I played to end of act 1 with exact setup as yours, then I switched and doing so much better. I found the Elven Ranger, or any ranged weapon, to be horrible. The Ork did great damage but took way to much of a beating. Shields help a ton and can block incoming attacks for entire party.

10 Year Member at TPU
  5. Jaffakeik

Jaffakeik

Thanks Received:
    Probably when u set skill right u can still be pretty good even with my kind of party.anyways its my first run so i will try to be this way.

6. Jaffakeik

Jaffakeik

Thanks Received:
    Too bad that items in chests isnt random,as i remeber same items was when i played beta and same now on release

7. ZenZimZaliben

ZenZimZaliben

Thanks Received:
    hmmm I found completely different magic items in the chest. my characters do not have any of the items my prior group has. But gold and potions always the same.

10 Year Member at TPU