1. Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

modders mesh

Discussion in 'Cases, Modding & Electronics' started by angelhunter, Feb 4, 2012.

1. angelhunter

angelhunter

Thanks Received:
    i have a thermaltake armor case and looking for a site with mesh available in the same style as the front bay covers. anyone know where to get it from? need a big enough peice to create a removeable panel that will cover the side of the bays so when looking into window instead of seeing part of the bays you see a nice mesh cover

2. angelhunter

angelhunter

Thanks Received:
    found my cheap backing material for behind the mesh. went and found cut to fit air conditioner filter at walmart for... get this 50 cents its 24x15x1/4 big enought to do some handy fan filters with the leftovers

3. angelhunter

angelhunter

Thanks Received:
    ok need 2 questions answered I got my foam filter cut to cover bay holders and plan on covering that with a mesh panel

1. should i remove the crossbar on top (its viewable thru window panel) or cover it like the bay holder?

2 paint the interior flat black or leave it as is?

Attached Files:

4. sneekypeet

sneekypeet Unpaid Babysitter Staff Member

Thanks Received:
    post #1 http://www.mnpctech.com/moddersmesh.html

post #2 Nice find.

Post #3 Cross bar is there for structural integrity, it isn't going to fall apart if removed, but it will make the case flimsy. Paint it!

10 Year Member at TPU