- May 13, 2015
- 280 (0.12/day)
|Processor||AMD Ryzen 3800X / AMD 8350|
|Motherboard||ASRock X570 Phantom Gaming X / Gigabyte 990FXA-UD5 Revision 3.0|
|Cooling||Stock / Corsair H100|
|Memory||32GB / 24GB|
|Video Card(s)||AMD Radeon 290X (Toggling until 6950XT)|
|Storage||C:\ 1TB SSD, D:\ RAID-1 1TB SSD, 2x4TB-RAID-1|
|Case||be quiet! Dark Base Pro 900 Black rev. 2 / Fractal Design|
|Power Supply||EVGA Supernova 1300G2 / EVGA Supernova 850G+|
|Keyboard||Logitech G110 / Logitech G110|
I just encountered the worst mouse in existence and I'm looking for help finding a competent mouse for fine movement and moderate gaming.
- A built in fan would be amazing, that garbage mouse did keep my palm cool and dry.
- Five buttons or more though nothing like a number pad on the side, that is excessive.
- Either no LED lights or a physical switch and a picture of the physical switch to turn them off. I don't need a disco rave party in my room when I'm trying to go to bed.
- Wired, I shouldn't have to mention this though apparently a lot of people don't get it.
- Moderate amount of friction so the mouse doesn't pointlessly slide nor combats me to do simple movements.
- Good DPI settings, I literally and somewhat frequently need to move my mouse exactly one pixel on a 32 inch screen set to 2560x1440.
- A competent scroll wheel that doesn't have an ambiguous scrolling mechanism that will randomly "reset" up or down when I'm clearly not actively scrolling.
- Quality - I am absolutely willing to spend money for quality though there is a lot of trash priced at prices that should be for quality items only so eh.