• Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

MPAA Threatens to Cut Google from Internet

W

wahdangun

Over 100 copyright notices have been sent to Google over the past few months for downloading illegal movies via BitTorrent and other file-sharing services.

Zoom
TorrentFreak reports that MPAA-affiliated movie studios have threatened to disconnect Google from the Internet after discovering Google employees downloading movies via BitTorrent.

Unfortunately, the current situation is a bit broader than a few Google employees leeching from BitTorrent or other file-sharing services. In fact, DCMA tracking website ChillingEffects lists more than 100 copyright infringement warnings that have been sent to Google over the past several months. These include not only the actions conducted by Headquarter employees, but IP addresses to those who use Google's free Wi-Fi hotspot service in various cities.

According to a number of notices sent to the search engine giant, the movie studios may pull the plug on its Internet connection if violations continue. This is bad news considering Google's recent attempt to pacify Hollywood by filtering search engine results to cut down on BitTorrent-related search terms and resulting infringing files. But the consequences are unavoidable, as the studios clearly have records of Google-based IP addresses (corporate and public) tossing illegally obtained files across on the Internet.

More recent notices were sent in from Columbia Pictures and Paramount Pictures for sharing files associated with The Green Hornet and The Fighter respectively. Here's just one example:

Infringing Work: The Green Hornet
First Found: 2 Feb 2011 16:57:21 EST (GMT -0500)
Last Found: 2 Feb 2011 16:57:21 EST (GMT -0500)
IP Address: 216.239.XXX.XXX
IP Port: 14077
Protocol: BitTorrent
Torrent InfoHash: 42708AA384CF93EC6B67E6CEFB6E27B32362F689
Containing file(s): The Green Hornet TS(iPod.Zune.PSP).torrent (442,480,008 bytes)

"Copyright infringement also violates your ISP’s terms of service and could lead to limitation or suspension of your Internet service," the movie companies write in various letters. "You should take immediate action to prevent your Internet account from being used for illegal activities."

TorrentFreak notes that the notices are nothing more than a warning, and usually never lead to legal action. Given that over 100 notices have been received by Google over the past several months, it seems apparent that the movie studios aren't standing behind the threat for the moment. If anything, Google may be forced to add a BitTorrent-related filter to its hotspot service or shut down the public connection altogether until a better solution is provided.

But as for the actual Google workers downloading BitTorrent movies, there's currently no word on their employment status. Additionally, Google has not provided statements relating to the numerous copyright notices.

lol, are they serious ? they want to take down google ? i hope google can ban all software/music/movies from any company associated with the MPAA being available on any google site including youtube, and advertisment.

hat

Enthusiast
System Name Starlifter :: Dragonfly
Processor i7 2600k 4.4GHz :: i5 10400
Motherboard ASUS P8P67 Pro :: ASUS Prime H570-Plus
Cooling Cryorig M9 :: Stock
Memory 4x4GB DDR3 2133 :: 2x8GB DDR4 2400
Video Card(s) PNY GTX1070 :: Integrated UHD 630
Storage Crucial MX500 1TB, 2x1TB Seagate RAID 0 :: Mushkin Enhanced 60GB SSD, 3x4TB Seagate HDD RAID5
Display(s) Onn 165hz 1080p :: Acer 1080p
Case Antec SOHO 1030B :: Old White Full Tower
Audio Device(s) Creative X-Fi Titanium Fatal1ty Pro - Bose Companion 2 Series III :: None
Power Supply FSP Hydro GE 550w :: EVGA Supernova 550
Software Windows 10 Pro - Plex Server on Dragonfly
Benchmark Scores >9000
Just more butthurt record labels and such trying to piss on everyone. There's a number of cases floating around where they raped average joe for illegally downloading music... $1000 a song or some obnoxious shit. Now they're trying to take a bite of Google... I hope they get their ass royally kicked.

System Name Vintage
Processor i7 - 3770K @ Stock
Cooling Scythe Zipang II
Memory 2x4GB Crucial DDR3
Video Card(s) MSI GTX970
Storage M4 124GB SSD// WD Black 640GB// WD Black 1TB//Samsung F3 1.5TB
Display(s) Samsung SM223BW 21.6"
Case Generic
Power Supply Corsair HX 520W
Software Windows 7
Well it's about time they tried to anyway. The only difference between Google and Piratebay is that Piratebay only searches torrents, and google searches the whole web. It's crazy to think that they should only pursue one and not the other.

Though they will fail. Google will just bury them in paperwork until they run out of money.

System Name Fractality 1.0
Processor Intel Core i7-860 @ 3.6GHz
Motherboard EVGA P55 SLI
Cooling Prolimatech Megahalems and four Fractal Design 120mm fans, sleeved
Memory 16GB Kingston Hyper RAM
Video Card(s) PNY GeForce 580 XLR8
Storage 64GB and 180GB SSDs / 1TB and 2TB HDDs
Display(s) 24" Acer V243W
Case Fractal Design Define R2, sleeved all I/O cables
Audio Device(s) onboard
Power Supply Corsair HX750W modular, sadly only stock sleeving
Software Win 7 64bit

Is all I can and will say to this.

Solaris17

Super Dainty Moderator
Staff member
System Name Rocinante
Processor I9 14900KS
Motherboard EVGA z690 Dark KINGPIN (modded BIOS)
Cooling EK-AIO Elite 360 D-RGB
Memory 64GB Gskill Trident Z5 DDR5 6000 @6400
Video Card(s) MSI SUPRIM Liquid X 4090
Storage 1x 500GB 980 Pro | 1x 1TB 980 Pro | 1x 8TB Corsair MP400
Display(s) Odyssey OLED G9 G95SC
Case Lian Li o11 Evo Dynamic White
Audio Device(s) Moondrop S8's on Schiit Hel 2e
Power Supply Bequiet! Power Pro 12 1500w
Mouse Lamzu Atlantis mini (White)
Keyboard Monsgeek M3 Lavender, Akko Crystal Blues
VR HMD Quest 3
Software Windows 11
Benchmark Scores I dont have time for that.
hahah that will be the day google plays nice in my eyes id hate to see them get mad at someone.

System Name If you name your systems, get a boy/girlfriend...
Processor i7 4770k
Motherboard Asus Maximus VI Formula
Cooling Custom waterloop around Black Ice GTX 360
Memory 16GB DDR3
Video Card(s) GTX 1080 FE
Storage Samsung 850 Pro 1TB
Case HAF 932
Audio Device(s) Onboard
Power Supply Corsair HX750
Software Windows 10 x64
I did notice afew weeks back that the word torrent was dropped from auto fill until its almost typed in, used to be right up front:laugh:. This wont do jack but push torrent further under ground with more invite only and streaming sites[like orb]. Cats out of the bag and had a whole litter, no going back without shutting down the internet or paying for data usage like the ISPs and MPAA want.

System Name not very good (wants throwing out window most of time)
Processor xp3000@ 2.17ghz pile of sh** /i7 920 DO on air for now
Motherboard msi kt6 delta oap /gigabyte x58 ud7 (rev1.0)
Cooling 1 green akasa 8cm(rear) 1 multicoloured akasa(hd) 1 12 cm (intake) 1 9cm with circuit from old psu
Memory 1.25 gb kingston hyperx @333mhz/ 3gb corsair dominator xmp 1600mhz
Video Card(s) (agp) hd3850 not bad not really suitable for mobo n processor/ gb hd5870
Storage wd 320gb + samsung 320 gig + wd 1tb 6gb/s
Display(s) compaq mv720
Case thermaltake XaserIII skull / coolermaster cm 690II
Audio Device(s) onboard
Power Supply corsair hx 650 w which solved many problems (blew up) /850w corsair
Software xp pro sp3/ ? win 7 ultimate (32 bit)
Benchmark Scores 6543 3d mark05 ye ye not good but look at the processor /uknown as still not benched
lol indead, close down google ey, now that would be a site to see, all i'll say is good luck
tbh i think all that'll happen is google might get a fine

i've never been a torenter (to many axxhxxe lawyers in my country and busy body tracking websites for my liking) but i can see why it's happening average pc games seem to be available sometimes weeks after they are released, plus the obvious movies :rolleyes:

but we all know who's responsible for a part of it don't we china wink.gif

next it'll be the pron industry going after the free hosting websites, then what ? it'll be tears.gif before bedtime and alot of people just not bothering

not that i'm into pron or anything blush.gifwhistles .gif

System Name Monolith // Fileserver
Processor Intel Core i7 2600K @ 3.4GHz // 2x Intel Xeon Nocona, @ 4x 2.8ghz
Motherboard ASUS Maximus IV Extreme-Z // ASUS NCCH-DL Socket 604
Cooling Corsair H60 // 2x Thermaltake Full Copper Blocks
Memory 16GB DDR3 1600MHz Corsair // 1.5GB of Kingston and Corsair @ 400MHZ
Video Card(s) ASUS GTX570 DCII // ASUS X800XT 256MB
Storage 2x Samsung 830 128GB, 1TB Samsung, 1TB WD Black // 74 WD Raptor, 120GB Seagate
Display(s) 3x 22" LG LCD Screen // Neovo 15" LCD Screen
Case Lian Li PC-A71F // Chieftec Big Tower
Audio Device(s) Creative F4tality Champion Series 7.1 // Onboard AC97 audio
Power Supply Corsair HX 1000W // BeQuiet 520w
Software Windows 7 Professional x64 // Windows XP Professional x86
Benchmark Scores Can play Pacman and Space Invaders. Lags a bit, but still playable :D
lol indead, close down google ey, now that would be a site to see, all i'll say is good luck
tbh i think all that'll happen is google might get a fine

i've never been a torenter (to many axxhxxe lawyers in my country and busy body tracking websites for my liking) but i can see why it's happening average pc games seem to be available sometimes weeks after they are released, plus the obvious movies :rolleyes:

but we all know who's responsible for a part of it don't we china View attachment 40594

next it'll be the pron industry going after the free hosting websites, then what ? it'll be View attachment 40595 before bedtime and alot of people just not bothering

not that i'm into pron or anything View attachment 40596View attachment 40597

Ha! Proof it. :laugh:

It really funny to see these guys threatening Google. Google will assrape them so hard when they get annoying. Google can throw almost unlimited resources to the case if needed. Nobody takes on Google. :shadedshu

Last edited:
System Name Betty The Dirty Dragon
Processor AMD 8350 @4.8
Motherboard ASUS sabertooth rev 2
Cooling Watercooling - Swiftech GTZ - XSPC RS360 - XSPC RX120
Memory 8GB corsair vengeance cas 9
Video Card(s) 280x 1100core 1600 mem
Storage 240 gb ssd- 2 tb Storage
Display(s) Samsung 24" 2433BW
Case Corsair 650d
Audio Device(s) Xfi Fatality Titanium Pro
Power Supply XFX 850 fully modular
Software Windows 7 Ultimate x64
jesus read the story before jumping with, YOU CANT TAKE DOWN GOOGLE shite,

google operates a free wifi service and people were using it to download torrents so google got warned about this and they would be liable as they operate the service.

THATS ALL! just read it, its a simple couple of letters that is just a standard procedure.......nothing more, its just the media making a story out of nothing, but i guess you already know that as your have read the above post correctly.

at the worst Google may be forced to add a BitTorrent-related filter to its hotspot service, thats all!

NO ONE IS TRYING TO TAKE DOWN GOOGLE! jesus sometimes people remind me that we evolved from apes.

System Name Monolith // Fileserver
Processor Intel Core i7 2600K @ 3.4GHz // 2x Intel Xeon Nocona, @ 4x 2.8ghz
Motherboard ASUS Maximus IV Extreme-Z // ASUS NCCH-DL Socket 604
Cooling Corsair H60 // 2x Thermaltake Full Copper Blocks
Memory 16GB DDR3 1600MHz Corsair // 1.5GB of Kingston and Corsair @ 400MHZ
Video Card(s) ASUS GTX570 DCII // ASUS X800XT 256MB
Storage 2x Samsung 830 128GB, 1TB Samsung, 1TB WD Black // 74 WD Raptor, 120GB Seagate
Display(s) 3x 22" LG LCD Screen // Neovo 15" LCD Screen
Case Lian Li PC-A71F // Chieftec Big Tower
Audio Device(s) Creative F4tality Champion Series 7.1 // Onboard AC97 audio
Power Supply Corsair HX 1000W // BeQuiet 520w
Software Windows 7 Professional x64 // Windows XP Professional x86
Benchmark Scores Can play Pacman and Space Invaders. Lags a bit, but still playable :D

google operates a free wifi service and people were using it to download torrents so google got warned about this and they would be liable as they operate the service.

THATS ALL! just read it, its a simple couple of letters that is just a standard procedure.......nothing more, its just the media making a story out of nothing, but i guess you already know that as your have read the above post correctly.

at the worst Google may be forced to add a BitTorrent-related filter to its hotspot service, thats all!

NO ONE IS TRYING TO TAKE DOWN GOOGLE! jesus sometimes people remind me that we evolved from apes.

Try again with less rage and caps if you want people to take you seriously.

Seriously, I doubt Google is gonna change anything seeing this is already going on for months. Like I said, if they take it to court the media company is gonna lose.

Mussels

Freshwater Moderator
Staff member
System Name Rainbow Sparkles (Power efficient, <350W gaming load)
Processor Ryzen R7 5800x3D (Undervolted, 4.45GHz all core)
Motherboard Asus x570-F (BIOS Modded)
Cooling Alphacool Apex UV - Alphacool Eisblock XPX Aurora + EK Quantum ARGB 3090 w/ active backplate
Memory 2x32GB DDR4 3600 Corsair Vengeance RGB @3866 C18-22-22-22-42 TRFC704 (1.4V Hynix MJR - SoC 1.15V)
Video Card(s) Galax RTX 3090 SG 24GB: Underclocked to 1700Mhz 0.750v (375W down to 250W))
Storage 2TB WD SN850 NVME + 1TB Sasmsung 970 Pro NVME + 1TB Intel 6000P NVME USB 3.2
Display(s) Phillips 32 32M1N5800A (4k144), LG 32" (4K60) | Gigabyte G32QC (2k165) | Phillips 328m6fjrmb (2K144)
Case Fractal Design R6
Audio Device(s) Logitech G560 | Corsair Void pro RGB |Blue Yeti mic
Power Supply Fractal Ion+ 2 860W (Platinum) (This thing is God-tier. Silent and TINY)
Mouse Logitech G Pro wireless + Steelseries Prisma XL
Keyboard Razer Huntsman TE ( Sexy white keycaps)
VR HMD Oculus Rift S + Quest 2
Software Windows 11 pro x64 (Yes, it's genuinely a good OS) OpenRGB - ditch the branded bloatware!
Benchmark Scores Nyooom.

more like weeks BEFORE release, actually.

games are often out and cracked on day 1, and movies are often online weeks and months before they hit cinemas here in Au.

Kreij

Senior Monkey Moderator
movie studios have threatened to disconnect Google from the Internet
the movie studios may pull the plug on its Internet connection if violations continue

Who writes this crap? They make it sound like there is one big plug somewhere on the internet with Google's name on it. :shadedshu

Processor AMD Ryzen 5 7600
Motherboard Gigabyte B650 Aorus Elite AX
Cooling Thermalright Peerless Assassin 120 SE
Memory Kingston Fury Beast DDR5-5600 16GBx2
Video Card(s) Gigabyte Gaming OC AMD Radeon RX 7800 XT 16GB
Storage TEAMGROUP T-Force Z440 2TB, SPower A60 2TB, SPower A55 2TB, Seagate 4TBx2, Samsung 870 2TB
Display(s) AOC 24G2 + Xitrix WFP-2415
Case Montech Air X
Audio Device(s) Realtek onboard
Power Supply Be Quiet! Pure Power 11 FM 750W 80+ Gold
Mouse Logitech G304
Keyboard Redragon K557 KAIA RGB Mechanical Keyboard
Software Windows 10

Nope. They're targetting Google employees using Google's wifi service. You obviously didn't read enough.

The first few paragraphs pertain to what you say, which was months ago. This new action is more recent.

W1zzard

Administrator
Staff member
Processor Ryzen 7 5700X
Memory 48 GB
Video Card(s) RTX 4080
Storage 2x HDD RAID 1, 3x M.2 NVMe
Display(s) 30" 2560x1600 + 19" 1280x1024
Software Windows 10 64-bit

read up how the dmca process works

Limitation for Information Residing on Systems or Networks at the
Direction of Users

Section 512(c) limits the liability of service providers for infringing material on
websites (or other information repositories) hosted on their systems. It applies to
storage at the direction of a user. In order to be eligible for the limitation, the
following conditions must be met:
Upon receiving proper notification of claimed infringement, the
provider must expeditiously take down or block access to the material.

we do this all the time when someone thinks they can copy our reviews word for word + images without permission. send a dmca complaint to the provider of the website. they have to follow up with their client. if the infringing material is not removed most providers will simply block access to their client's site within typically 1-3 days until the issue is resolved.

what the mpaa is planning on doing is sending a dmca complaint to the upstream provider of the infringing ip, requesting that the material on the evil google network gets blocked

Mussels

Freshwater Moderator
Staff member
Cooling Alphacool Apex UV - Alphacool Eisblock XPX Aurora + EK Quantum ARGB 3090 w/ active backplate
Memory 2x32GB DDR4 3600 Corsair Vengeance RGB @3866 C18-22-22-22-42 TRFC704 (1.4V Hynix MJR - SoC 1.15V)
Video Card(s) Galax RTX 3090 SG 24GB: Underclocked to 1700Mhz 0.750v (375W down to 250W))
Storage 2TB WD SN850 NVME + 1TB Sasmsung 970 Pro NVME + 1TB Intel 6000P NVME USB 3.2
Display(s) Phillips 32 32M1N5800A (4k144), LG 32" (4K60) | Gigabyte G32QC (2k165) | Phillips 328m6fjrmb (2K144)
Case Fractal Design R6
Power Supply Fractal Ion+ 2 860W (Platinum) (This thing is God-tier. Silent and TINY)
Software Windows 11 pro x64 (Yes, it's genuinely a good OS) OpenRGB - ditch the branded bloatware!
Benchmark Scores Nyooom.
yeah but since the data on the google network is torrents, its all gone by the time google is aware it was ever there.

its not like google is HOSTING any of this material, its just passing through their network.

bear jesus

System Name Gaming temp// HTPC
Processor AMD A6 5400k // A4 5300
Motherboard ASRock FM2A75 PRO4// ASRock FM2A55M-DGS
Cooling Xigmatek HDT-D1284 // stock phenom II HSF
Memory 4GB 1600mhz corsair vengeance // 4GB 1600mhz corsair vengeance low profile
Storage 64gb sandisk pulse SSD and 500gb HDD // 500gb HDD
Display(s) acer 22" 1680x1050
Power Supply Seasonic G-450 // Corsair CXM 430W
I have seen this article on so many tech sites and it still makes me laugh but only as to how the "story" is presented as the MPAA taking on Google when it's all just about letters that are sent out with what seams like no review or checks to I.P's .

Who writes this crap? They make it sound like there is one big plug somewhere on the internet with Google's name on it. :shadedshu

wtf? so there is not a single giant router somewhere in America with Google's name on it that can just be unplugged and instantly kill all Google services planet wide? :roll::p

Processor AMD Ryzen 5 7600
Motherboard Gigabyte B650 Aorus Elite AX
Cooling Thermalright Peerless Assassin 120 SE
Memory Kingston Fury Beast DDR5-5600 16GBx2
Video Card(s) Gigabyte Gaming OC AMD Radeon RX 7800 XT 16GB
Storage TEAMGROUP T-Force Z440 2TB, SPower A60 2TB, SPower A55 2TB, Seagate 4TBx2, Samsung 870 2TB
Display(s) AOC 24G2 + Xitrix WFP-2415
Case Montech Air X
Audio Device(s) Realtek onboard
Power Supply Be Quiet! Pure Power 11 FM 750W 80+ Gold
Mouse Logitech G304
Keyboard Redragon K557 KAIA RGB Mechanical Keyboard
Software Windows 10
DMCA takedown notices are weird though considering there's the latest torrentfreak article about "Hollywood's Enemy #1" only having one such notice since Dec. 2010 (and from a software company, not a member of the Big 12).

W

wahdangun

isn't your beloved president obama have internet switch, and he can switch off internet lol.

maybe he have several switch like google name it in lol

Mussels

Freshwater Moderator
Staff member
Case Fractal Design R6
Benchmark Scores Nyooom.
isn't your beloved president obama have internet switch, and he can switch off internet lol.

maybe he have several switch like google name it in lol

nah he has no massive switch. he just gets his minions to call every ISP and tell them to shut down their servers/routers.

FordGT90Concept

"I go fast!1!11!1!"
System Name BY-2021
Processor AMD Ryzen 7 5800X (65w eco profile)
Motherboard MSI B550 Gaming Plus
Cooling Scythe Mugen (rev 5)
Memory 2 x Kingston HyperX DDR4-3200 32 GiB
Video Card(s) AMD Radeon RX 7900 XT
Storage Samsung 980 Pro, Seagate Exos X20 TB 7200 RPM
Display(s) Nixeus NX-EDG274K (3840x2160@144 DP) + Samsung SyncMaster 906BW (1440x900@60 HDMI-DVI)
Case Coolermaster HAF 932 w/ USB 3.0 5.25" bay + USB 3.2 (A+C) 3.5" bay
Audio Device(s) Realtek ALC1150, Micca OriGen+
Power Supply Enermax Platimax 850w
Mouse Nixeus REVEL-X
Keyboard Tesoro Excalibur
Software Windows 10 Home 64-bit
Benchmark Scores Faster than the tortoise; slower than the hare.
Though they will fail. Google will just bury them in paperwork until they run out of money.
Excellent if that were the case. I would do a happy dance the day the RIAA and/or MPAA go bankrupt. They only exist to harrass anyone they think they can make a buck on.

System Name Grandpa
Processor i5 4690K
Motherboard Gigabyte Z97X-UD5H-BK
Cooling water
Memory 8GB Corsair Vengence 2400MHz
Video Card(s) Gigabyte 5850 x2
Storage Samsung SM951
Display(s) Catleap 27"
Case coolermaster stacker
Power Supply corsair AX860i
Mouse logitech g5 original
Keyboard Ducky
Software Windows 8.1
:roll: If ya serious about movies, google isn't even where its at:laugh:

They want to chop down the street sign because criminals live there?

just the same, I'm glad my 'often accessed IP address' just moved to a safer location.

System Name Eldritch
Processor AMD Ryzen 5 5800X3D
Motherboard ASUS TUF X570 Pro Wifi
Cooling Satan's butthole after going to Taco Bell
Memory 64 GB G.Skill TridentZ
Video Card(s) Vega 56
Storage 6*8TB Western Digital Blues in RAID 6, 2*512 GB Samsung 960 Pros
Display(s) Acer CB281HK
Case Phanteks Enthoo Pro PH-ES614P_BK
Audio Device(s) ASUS Xonar DX
Power Supply EVGA Supernova 750 G2
Mouse Razer Viper 8K
Software Debian Bullseye
Maybe Google should take them out of it's results? I mean, seriously, who has more internet power here?

System Name Felix777
Processor Core i5-3570k@stock
Motherboard Biostar H61
Memory 8gb
Video Card(s) XFX RX 470
Storage WD 500GB BLK
Display(s) Acer p236h bd
Case Haf 912
Audio Device(s) onboard
Power Supply Rosewill CAPSTONE 450watt
Software Win 10 x64
Maybe Google should take them out of it's results? I mean, seriously, who has more internet power here?

that's what i'm talking about lol i'm pretty sure google could cripple any website they wanted with all the links people find through them.

newtekie1

Semi-Retired Folder
Processor Intel Core i7 10850K@5.2GHz
Motherboard AsRock Z470 Taichi
Cooling Corsair H115i Pro w/ Noctua NF-A14 Fans
Memory 32GB DDR4-3600
Video Card(s) RTX 2070 Super
Storage 500GB SX8200 Pro + 8TB with 1TB SSD Cache
Display(s) Acer Nitro VG280K 4K 28"
Case Fractal Design Define S
Audio Device(s) Onboard is good enough for me
Power Supply eVGA SuperNOVA 1000w G3
Software Windows 10 Pro x64
read up how the dmca process works

we do this all the time when someone thinks they can copy our reviews word for word + images without permission. send a dmca complaint to the provider of the website. they have to follow up with their client. if the infringing material is not removed most providers will simply block access to their client's site within typically 1-3 days until the issue is resolved.

what the mpaa is planning on doing is sending a dmca complaint to the upstream provider of the infringing ip, requesting that the material on the evil google network gets blocked

Yes, but google isn't hosting anything copyrighted. The MPAA is trying to shut down google because random people on their network downloaded movies illegally. The MPAA doesn't understand the concept of private networks, and that multiple people can be using the same public IP at the same time. There is no content for the ISP to block or take down.