1. Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

Multi Room Audio

Discussion in 'General Hardware' started by DaveK, May 27, 2009.

  1. DaveK


    Oct 7, 2008
    1,888 (0.59/day)
    Thanks Received:
    Hey guys, the apartment I moved into has speakers in all the main rooms and some sort of main panel in the office along with random ports in the living room. I was looking at one of the boxes I'd need to get audio out of the speakers, I don't actually know what they're called, but they seem to be upward of $1,000...I was wondering if you can buy one cheaper, because I just want to play music throughout the house, it's already got the speakers built in and all the wiring, I just need one of those main boxes that you plug an MP3 player into or something, but if it costs a lot, i.e over €200 I'm not going to bother lol.




    Anyone know what the boxes are called?

Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guest)