• Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

[Case Gallery] my baby

ENGINEER-1

Just wanted to say great job! your rig looks brill,as for AMD vs Intel = everyones got their prefference i run an amd cpu and it works so im happy.

As for the people who have voted 1's!!!!!!! i think you should look at your own work before you vote, and think of the time,money and passion that has gone into it

vote 1 is for a pc that is not really modded much or one that really belongs in a dark cupboard,i think nobody's work on this site deserves a 1! vote.
Im sorry tony for writing all this in your space but it needed to be said, keep up the great work.
ENGINEER-1

I

italytut14

This is a server

I have to give you a good rating this is a server. The only problem is that you have a Intel Chip instead of an AMD Chip. How loud is this PC when your gaming? Nice build.

tony929292

Processor intel q9450 at 3100 artic silver5 tt big typoon
Motherboard asus p5n32e-sli plus
Cooling 13 fans total that includes heatsink fans etc
Memory 4 gb ocz gold pc5400 oc to 775 2.1 voltage 4-4-3-4
Video Card(s) 1 bfg7800gtoc oc to 510/1800 at 1.5v valmans fatal1ty 36c idle
Storage 2 80gb wd raptors raid-0 , 1 seagate barracuda 160gb
Display(s) sony sdm-hs53 + fan controller 3.5 internal card reader and 1 internal floopy
Case Logisys Dracula Case blue
Audio Device(s) x-fi fatal1ty
Power Supply aspire 680watts sli
Software vista unltimate x86
italytut14 said:
I have to give you a good rating this is a server. The only problem is that you have a Intel Chip instead of an AMD Chip. How loud is this PC when your gaming? Nice build.
it pretty quite