• Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

My Pc - Crysis & S.t.a.l.k.e.r.

System Name NINJA ASSASSIN
Processor Intel Core i5 2500 @ 3.3GHz
Motherboard Asrock H61M/U3S3
Cooling Stock
Memory 8GB DDR3 1600MHz
Video Card(s) Gigabyte Windforce OC GTX 760 4GB
Storage WD Green 1TB :: WD Green 2TB
Display(s) 32" Teac LED TV
Case BitFenix Shinobi w/ Window
Audio Device(s) Creative SB VX 5.1
Power Supply XFX PRO 650W
Software Windows 7 Ultimate 64Bit
Hey Everyone,

I know this has probably been asked b4 but do you think my PC will run CRYSIS & S.T.A.L.K.E.R. on max settings with 4xAA + 8XAF at 1280 x 1024.

AMD Athlon 64 X2 3800+
2GB RAM (2x 1GB)
ASUS EAX1900XT 512MB

Full System Specs here -- http://www.techpowerup.com/gallery/640

I know its kinda hard to say how well these would run considerin theres no demos or anything but if anyone got a chance to try the S.T.A.L.K.E.R. beta multiplayer and could let us know how well it ran and what specs they have that would be awesome.

But as for CRYSIS thats a different story, the testing is always done on high end systems, and the vids are just a tease. I hate people with $$$$$. lol.

Anyway thanks in advance for your help.

Back to YouTube to drool over more vids of these two games ... lol.

System Name NINJA ASSASSIN
Processor Intel Core i5 2500 @ 3.3GHz
Motherboard Asrock H61M/U3S3
Cooling Stock
Memory 8GB DDR3 1600MHz
Video Card(s) Gigabyte Windforce OC GTX 760 4GB
Storage WD Green 1TB :: WD Green 2TB
Display(s) 32" Teac LED TV
Case BitFenix Shinobi w/ Window
Audio Device(s) Creative SB VX 5.1
Power Supply XFX PRO 650W
Software Windows 7 Ultimate 64Bit
Ok I managed to get a copy of the S.T.A.L.K.E.R. MP Beta & found a universal CD Key (took me so long to find it, but payed off).

So just to stress my PC out I set it to 1280 x 1024, cranked all the settings to max and put all the advanced options to full e.g. AA & AF (doesn't actually say 2x 4x blah blah, just has a slider bar).

I Started a LAN by myself, Chose the Train Yard map and set the weather to raining.

SILKY SMOOTHE BABY (I might install FRAPS to get FPS)
<<<==== Check my specs, also above to compare.

Was a bit worried from what everyone else was experiencing but my PC didnt even flinch (obviously its a beta and the occasional glitch would appear).

I think over all it looked awesome but it still needs a bit of polishing, hopefully 3 weeks is enough time ... lol.
I must say the random lightning when its raining is awesome the way it reflects off everything, and also the anomolies spun me out. There were 2 I came across, one was a ripple type that was sucking in dirt and leaves from around it and when I got to close it sucked me in and blew me up, and the other was like electricity which believe it or not electicuted me when I got to close. lol.

I'm still to try the servers on the net and see how my PC performs with more players than just myself, but I will keep you posted.

dsdsdk

#4, stalker has gone gold..

#0, stalker on max settings with 4xAA + 8XAF at 1280 x 1024 shouldnt be a problem..

Crysis will kill your computer! unless they get into heavy optimization. No AA, medium settings 1280*1024, around 20-50fps