• Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

my rtx gforce experince

Princefromegy

the games posters did not show ????
can any one help me??? Untitled.png

System Name AMD Little Monster
Processor Ryzen 5 1500x
Motherboard Gigabyte B450 AORUS M
Cooling Noctua NH-u12p SE2
Memory Kingston 4x4GB 2400MHZ
Video Card(s) GTX Zotac 1660 Super Twin Fan
Storage M.2 NVME Kinspec 512GB | 1TB Seagate
Display(s) LG 23MP55HQ
Case Cooler Master N200
Audio Device(s) Edifier R1000T4 | SuperLux HD681
Power Supply Corsair CX 430
Mouse Logitech G203
Keyboard Havit hv-kb435l brown
Software Windows 10 x64 | Ubuntu 20.04
Benchmark Scores Geekbench 5 - CPU: 3999 GPU CUDA: 65132 Geekbench 4 - CPU: 15939 GPU OPENCL: 192394
Hey man, this already happened to me, but it was something related to network and momentary.
Check your connection, as well firewalls. If nothing works reinstall all the Geforce Experience itens. Maybe the nvidia services that conects to the nvidia servers (NVcontainer etc) are not running on your machine too.

Princefromegy

Hey man, this already happened to me, but it was something related to network and momentary.
Check your connection, as well firewalls. If nothing works reinstall all the Geforce Experience itens. Maybe the nvidia services that conects to the nvidia servers (NVcontainer etc) are not running on your machine too.

thanks but did not work for me

jrjong11

Thanks man. Thanks a lot for this. I'm having the same issue and finally i found it here.
Will update you soon. HOpe this works on my end.