• Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

Need Help - Gigabyte HD4670 unable to get dual displays with native HDMI port...

timmax

Today I purchased a Gigabyte ATi HD 4670 with native HDMI. My intention is to get sound carries over HDMI cables.

Having problem with this new Gigabyte HDMI card. When I connected using 10m HDMI cable from gfx card native HDMI port to my plasma HDMI port (INPUT3) as secondary display. What I get is the no activity blank screen on plasma. :(

See below is my desktop print screen.

My previous card ATi X1650XT managed to get dual displays on these 2 connections:
1. Using VGA cable connect VGA (w DVI to VGA adaptor) on gfx card to my Pioneer Plasma 428XG (PC INPUT) VGA port as secondary display. Resolution: 1360 x 768

2. Using DVI to HDMI cable connect DVI on gfx card to my plasma HDMI (INPUT3) as secondary display. Resolution: 1360 x 768

Discovered that DVI to HDMI show improvement in text and picture quality compare to VGA port, but no sound. That's why decided to change my card.

Anyone could help or advise me?

Thanks in advance.