1. Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

Nero Vision problem - not burning DVD

Discussion in 'General Software' started by techohead, Jul 7, 2007.

1. techohead New Member

Thanks Received:
    i'm using nero vision to burn an avi file to a dvd. i created the menu and such, configured the video settings to auto compression so that it would perfectly fit my DVD. i went through to burn the DVD, which looked perfectly normal until 2 hours later when it finished, said 'burn process completed' when it had not actually touched the DVD at all, it was still blank. i've done it repeatedly, it fails to burn. it's the right DVD type, i've specified the right drive for burning. HELP ME PLEASE

10 Year Member at TPU
  2. Wile E

Wile E Power User

Thanks Received:
    Is Nero set to test burn?

10 Year Member at TPU
  3. techohead New Member

Thanks Received:
    where can i find the test burn settings? i don't know if there selected or not

10 Year Member at TPU
  4. techohead New Member

Thanks Received:
    can someone please help me, i must have this movie finished in 2 hours

10 Year Member at TPU
  5. Wile E

Wile E Power User

Thanks Received:
    Find the VIDEO_TS folder that it produced, and use Burning ROM to burn it as a video. It's usually somewhere in your Documents and Settings folder, or one of it's sub folders. I'm not at my Windows machine that has Nero, atm, so that's the best I can give you. Sorry.

10 Year Member at TPU
  6. keakar

keakar

Thanks Received:
    i had this same problem before but i never figured out what happened. it started when i stopped the recording of a dvd in the middle of it and nero wasnt the same since.

i had to uninstall and reinstall nero to fix it. from now on i dont interupt it anymore.