- Apr 21, 2005
- 6,885 (1.49/day)
|System Name||MY PC|
|Processor||E8400 @ 3.80Ghz > Q9650 3.60Ghz|
|Cooling||D5, 7/16" ID Tubing, Maze4 with Fuzion CPU WB|
|Memory||XMS 8500C5D @ 1066MHz|
|Video Card(s)||HD 2900 XT 858/900 to 4870 to 5870 (Keep Vreg area clean)|
|Audio Device(s)||X-fi Plantinum|
|Power Supply||Silencer 750|
|Software||XP Pro SP3 to Windows 7|
|Benchmark Scores||This varies from one driver to another.|
According to the article over at SemiAccurate this benchmark program will be version 2.0 and not 1.1 as originally thought. It will include more scenes, art assets, tessellation. It's unclear what improvements are provided from 1.1 as that was never released to the public. However a tweet from Den Shergin, CEO, Project Manager of Unigine indicates that they've improved performance by 30% by aggressive culling. If interested you can follow his tweets here. What has been said about the newer benchmark is found below:
- Heavy refactoring of base materials.
- Tessellation state is switched on/off automatically depending on distance to the object.
- Updated DirectX SDK headers to February 2010 version.
- Verbose list of textures used by the render.
- Added validation of duplicate surface names and incorrect bone weights for skinned meshes into 3dsMax plugins.
- Fixed a wrong animation frame number being displayed in ResourceEditor.
- Support of uniform_buffer_object in OpenGL.
- Global scaling settings for tessellation parameters and reflection color.
- Added GL_ARB_sample_shading OpenGL extension support for supersample alpha-testing.
- Fixed inheritance of properties by BodyFracture pieces.
- ImageDDS tool now supports OpenCL for faster image compression (-opencl command line option).
- More efficient mesh optimizator.
- Spark emitter generates particles oriented along the normal of collided surface.
- Added 'auto' pseudo-type of variables in UnigineScript.
- Fixed the order of objects destruction by exiting UnigineScript.
- Node ID is now displayed in UnigineEditor now.
- Simplification of HDR cross shader.
- Added a full set of 32/64 bit plugins for Maya 2008, 2009 and 2010.
- Increased speed of grass and foliage rendering.
- Optimized supersampled alpha-testing for 8x AA mode.
- Bunch of minor fixes.