• Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

New member and ask for some advises

Nimesh

I bought it from Dubai, if you want one day if i go there i can go with you and see many shops there and i know one shop best prices at all.

WOW, never know i may find someone live in UAE here, and in Ajman too,....just WOW.

I have checked out most of the shops in AlAin center and on Khalid Bin Waleed street. Noone seems to have the ax860. Do u remember which shop u got it from. My brother works in Bur dubai so i was hoping to get him to bring me one rather than me getting stuck in the Bur Dubai traffic . :)

Arabicuser

System Name First build
Processor Intel i7-3930K
Motherboard Asus Rampage IV Extreme
Memory Patriot Viper 32GB 2133MHz
Storage Samsung 840 Pro 256GB
Case Cooler Master HAF X 942
Power Supply Seasonic X-1250W
Software Windows 7 Ultimate 64bit
I have checked out most of the shops in AlAin center and on Khalid Bin Waleed street. Noone seems to have the ax860. Do u remember which shop u got it from. My brother works in Bur dubai so i was hoping to get him to bring me one rather than me getting stuck in the Bur Dubai traffic . :)

Hehehe, i bought it from Alain center or they called it Computer Plaza, i will not tell you which shop, hehehe.
I also hate that Bur Dubai traffic too much, but i go there by Metro, there is a station next to AlAin center.