• Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

newly-discovered dinosaur

Processor AMD Ryzen 5 2600 (Covered with Cooler Master MasterGel Pro)
Motherboard ASRock B450 Steel Legend, BIOS Version: 8.01 [Beta]
Cooling Cooler Master MasterLiquid ML120L V2 RGB, 5x Galax Vortex Wind-02 (3xFront Intake, 2x Top exhaust)
Memory Kingston FURY Beast RGB 3600 MT/s 32 GB (8 GB x4), (KF436C17BBA/8)
Video Card(s) Palit GeForce GTX 1660 Ti Dual OC
Storage Kingston NV2 1 TB
Display(s) MSI PRO M251 (HDMI), Running @104 Hz
Case Cooler Master MasterBox MB520
Audio Device(s) HP H360G USB
Power Supply Cooler Master MWE 550 80+ White
Mouse HP G200 Black
Keyboard Redragon MITRA K551-1 RGB
Software Windows 11 Home
Man i was in :love:love:love: with dinosaurs when i was younger , i don't know what happened to me right now. :confused::laugh:

Many herbivores had super thick skin and armour plates so they probably didn't have feathers.
My guess is they had at least some, perhaps on the non-armored parts of their bodies. These are the kinds of questions a window into the past would be very handy to have. Seeing dinosaurs IRL in their natural habitat would be fascinating!

dorsetknob

"YOUR RMA REQUEST IS CON-REFUSED"
Dorset where else eh? >>> Thats ENGLAND<<<
New species of burrowing dinosaur found perfectly preserved in 'Cretaceous Pompeii'

Paleontologists in China have discovered a brand new species of burrowing dinosaur that dates back an estimated 125 million years ago.
The newly found dinosaur species was discovered in the Lujiatun Beds, located in northeast China in the Liaoning Province, in the oldest layers of the famous Yixian Formation which has produced several hundred preserved dinosaur skeletons over the past 20 years.
The fossils of the Changmiania liaoningensis were found perfectly intact and uninterrupted, suggesting to scientists that the animals were trapped by a volcanic eruption while they rested at the bottom of their burrows.
“The Lujiatun Beds would have been a kind of Cretaceous 'Pompeii',” said the Royal Belgian Institute of Natural Sciences in an article announcing the discovery.
The newly described species is thought to be the most primitive ornithopod dinosaur to date.

link https://www.msn.com/en-gb/news/tech...mpeii/ar-BB19fGAg?li=BBoPWjQ&ocid=mailsignout