• Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

noblechairs ICON PU Faux Leather Chair

The noblechairs ICON chair with PU faux leather has the same nice design, good ergonomics, and high build-quality as the much more expensive real leather version. The cherry on top is that it is even more comfortable because of its softer upholstery.

Show full review

Last edited by a moderator:
Any recommendations on some padding you can put over the armrests?
I got this chair for x-mas (will put it together tomorrow)
But why not make it extra comfortable for my arms.

I suggest you try it first and if you believe that it needs more padding on the armrests, then you decide what to do.

@ webdigo
where is this chair manufactured?
can you check the tags for me?

Processor i7-4790K 4.6GHz @1.29v
Motherboard ASUS Maximus Hero VII Z97
Cooling Noctua NH-U14S
Memory G. Skill Trident X 2x8GB 2133MHz
Video Card(s) Asus Tuf RTX 3060 V1 FHR (Newegg Shuffle)
Storage OS 120GB Kingston V300, Samsung 850 Pro 512GB , 3TB Hitachi HDD, 2x5TB Toshiba X300, 500GB M.2 @ x2
Display(s) Lenovo y27g 1080p 144Hz
Case Fractal Design Define R4
Audio Device(s) AKG Q701's w/ O2+ODAC (Sounds a little bright)
Power Supply EVGA Supernova G2 850w
Mouse Glorious Model D
Keyboard Rosewill Full Size. Red Switches. Blue Leds. RK-9100xBRE - Hate this. way to big
Software Win10
Benchmark Scores 3DMark FireStrike Score : needs updating
I own the SecretLabs Titan. Have owned it before the review here.
Any words on a comparison between the two chairs? The cold foam padding in the seat of the Titan is really taking a toll on my rear end. Its just too damn stiff. It is just flat out too hard. Is the ICON any softer? I wish these chairs had about an inch or so of memory foam and not 4 inches of hard cold foam.

I'd sell my Titan in a heartbeat if I could find something similar but softer.

To be frank I haven't used the Titan much, since another colleague in the lab is using it exclusively :) He loves it and he won't let it go..

I have now this Icon which is superb, but it isn't so soft. If a chair is too soft, then after some hours of use it will be disturbing.
The PU leather Icon is softer however compared to the real leather one, or at least this is the feeling that I have.

If you need a soft chair, search for Ergo Human or any chair that uses a mesh instead of foam, however they are not affordable.