• Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

NVIDIA Claims Upper Hand in Tessellation Performance

AsRock

TPU addict
Processor AMD 3900X \ AMD 7700X
Motherboard ASRock AM4 X570 Pro 4 \ ASUS X670Xe TUF
Cooling D15
Memory Patriot 2x16GB PVS432G320C6K \ G.Skill Flare X5 F5-6000J3238F 2x16GB
Video Card(s) eVga GTX1060 SSC \ XFX RX 6950XT RX-695XATBD9
Storage Sammy 860, MX500, Sabrent Rocket 4 Sammy Evo 980 \ 1xSabrent Rocket 4+, Sammy 2x990 Pro
Display(s) Samsung 1080P \ LG 43UN700
Case Fractal Design Pop Air 2x140mm fans from Torrent \ Fractal Design Torrent 2 SilverStone FHP141x2
Audio Device(s) Yamaha RX-V677 \ Yamaha CX-830+Yamaha MX-630 Infinity RS4000\Paradigm P Studio 20, Blue Yeti
Power Supply Seasonic Prime TX-750 \ Corsair RM1000X Shift
Mouse Steelseries Sensei wireless \ Steelseries Sensei wireless
Keyboard Logitech K120 \ Wooting Two HE
Benchmark Scores Meh benchmarks.
If true they beat a 6 month old card lol. I'm sure W1z will prove what the truth is and what is not :).

Processor Core i7-12700k
Motherboard Z690 Aero G D4
Cooling Custom loop water, 3x 420 Rad
Video Card(s) RX 7900 XTX Phantom Gaming
Storage Plextor M10P 2TB
Display(s) InnoCN 27M2V
Case Thermaltake Level 20 XT
Audio Device(s) Soundblaster AE-5 Plus
Power Supply FSP Aurum PT 1200W
Software Windows 11 Pro 64-bit
LOL! :laugh: I'm not talking out of my arse. I know I can't use DX10 or DX11 in XP. Until the next gen of consoles, DX10 or DX11 will take off very slowly because obviously the X360 & PS3 run on DX9.

Tell me what I'm majorly missing from DX10 & DX11 from DX9. My buddy has Windows 7 and an ATI 5850 card. Far Cry 2 looks "barely" better in DX10. Halo 2 looks like a high rez X360 version in DX10. It's another game that could have been done in DX9 (and others have made it work on DX9 on the net) but it was a ploy by MS to push Vista, just like Crysis "Very High" mode which is easily done on DX9 with a few changes to the files. We both have BC2 also, and I do see a little bit of a difference in DX11. But not enough to make me excited. Actually, I'll bet Dice could have made it look just as good under DX9 but they didn't try perhaps because of MS. Heck, FSAA isn't possible in BC2 in DX9, and that's just BS in my book because it runs better on my PC than my friend's without FSAA on either system. FSAA in DX9 is possible in the rest of the games I own.

I have no interest in stalker CoP, Metro 2033 , or the new AVP game. Maybe DIRT2 but I'll wait until later this year / next year when I upgrade and I'm sure it will be packaged with the DX11 card I buy. Look at people's opinions around the web on DX11 games thus far. People aren't that enthused about how much "better" games look compared to the DX9 version, nor how much slower they run.

All my games that are DX9 I run at max settings with at least 2XFSAA (except Crysis) and they run at a very fluid frame rate without slowdown. I don't have any games that are DX8 or below installed on my system. Only DX9.

Until we see the Xbox 720 & PS4 we are stuck at a stalemate for mainstream technology progression.
So you buy a DX10 graphics card to run games in DX9, you might as well get a console and be done with it :laugh:
You want to know why BF:BC2 does not support FSAA in DX9? Because they simply port that from the console which couldn't afford FSAA. :slap:

DX11 actually is taking on much better than DX10, for the very lease there are games that support DX11 within the first 6 months the hardware is released.
DX10 fell flat on its face mainly because how people hates Win Vista, and the fact that nVidia released pussy mid-range 8600GTs that can't even run DX9 games maxed out.

The point about FarCry2 not looking much better in DX10?
That games is base on the Dunia engine which is a modified CryEngine, and it is a DX9 engine with added DX10 support.
The Halo 2 Engine is mainly designed for the Xbox that makes it an even worst example.
By the way Halo 2 is released in 2004, that is way before Vista even exists. These are DX9 native games.

Most important thing is this is a thread about the new DX11 GPU from nVidia, not some Console vs PC thread.
Mussle's earlier post was to point out that nvidia's 3DVision has too many limitations, and that includes FPS/refresh rate issues in DX10/11 those have nothing to do with Vsync

Last edited:
Haha!! Whatever. Enjoy your 6 monitor setup. That will look funnier on a desk than any type of buddy holly glasses on your face. To each their own. You don't know what you're missing out on. I guess ignorance is bliss??

So what does 3D actually help with? Just eyecandy, and nothing more, its not like you need to judge distance (and you can't really). For it to even work well you'd have to keep your head still.

However a 6 monitor setup can be wrapped around your field of vision (or 3), and lets you see more of whats going on in games. Especially more useful in racing games, where in a normal 16:9 ratio, you'd rely on a button to check who's beside you, whereas in a multiple monitor setup you could just duck your eye to the side quickly without being distracted by the button.

The difference is that multiple monitors actually facilitate gaming, whilst 3D doesn't do anything but create an illusion.

You may find your 23 inch screen big enough but others who want more than just eye candy would object.

So you buy a DX10 graphics card to run games in DX9, you might as well get a console and be done with it :laugh:
You want to know why BF:BC2 does not support FSAA in DX9? Because they simply port that from the console which couldn't afford FSAA. :slap:

DX11 actually is taking on much better than DX10, for the very lease there are games that support DX11 within the first 6 months the hardware is released.
DX10 fell flat on its face mainly because how people hates Win Vista, and the fact that nVidia released pussy mid-range 8600GTs that can't even run DX9 games maxed out.

The point about FarCry2 not looking much better in DX10?
That games is base on the Dunia engine which is a modified CryEngine, and it is a DX9 engine with added DX10 support.
The Halo 2 Engine is mainly designed for the Xbox that makes it an even worst example.
By the way Halo 2 is released in 2004, that is way before Vista even exists. These are DX9 native games.

Most important thing is this is a thread about the new DX11 GPU from nVidia, not some Console vs PC thread.
Mussle's earlier post was to point out that nvidia's 3DVision has too many limitations, and that includes FPS/refresh rate issues in DX10/11 those have nothing to do with Vsync

Did you read that I have XP? I only have DX9 on my PC, which is perfectly fine. Even though I have an X360 Id much rather have my games running at 60fps at 1080p than 30fps at 720p. To each their own.

So what does 3D actually help with? Just eyecandy, and nothing more, its not like you need to judge distance (and you can't really). For it to even work well you'd have to keep your head still.

However a 6 monitor setup can be wrapped around your field of vision (or 3), and lets you see more of whats going on in games. Especially more useful in racing games, where in a normal 16:9 ratio, you'd rely on a button to check who's beside you, whereas in a multiple monitor setup you could just duck your eye to the side quickly without being distracted by the button.

The difference is that multiple monitors actually facilitate gaming, whilst 3D doesn't do anything but create an illusion.

You may find your 23 inch screen big enough but others who want more than just eye candy would object.

Well, like you also said, to each their own. I see absolutely no reason for a 3 (let alone 6) monitor setup for gaming. Maybe for day trading stocks, but nothing else. I couldn't care less if I either turn my eyes left or right to see a car on my side, or to quickly press a buton to see the same thing on my single monitor. And it would be more than a grand to get a 6 monitor setup (worthless for anything other than PC eye candy) with a very thin bezel, how much power would they consume alltogether, and would it run at 60fps on the same setup as a single monitor? I find it strage you say you have a hard time doing 3D in DX10/11 because Nvidia has native support for stereo 3D in Vista or Windows 7 only (DX9/DX10/11 only not XP), and the reviews say it works great. I have to use D3D drivers or IZ3D drivers for stereoscopic 3D, both of which work fine for me. You can call 3D a gimmick, but I call 6 monitors a gimmick, especially since there are thick bezels in between monitors. If the bezels were .01" thick, then maybe I could agree with you. I've seen youtube videos (and even at Bestbuy as a console setup) of a 6 monitor setup and it looks retarded. Like looking through a paned window:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X6jYycRmWz4

3D, however, looks amazing as everything jumps out at you. I don't play like that daily. Just once in a while to get a treat or to show it off. An ultra highrez monitor shrunk to 23" that supports 2560 x 1600 would be awesome cause there would be no need for FSAA. Until then, a 56" DLP would probably take up more real estate as a 6 monitor setup, consume less power, and be cheaper. It could also be used as a regular TV, monitor, and have no thick bezels inbetween. It could also do 3D if I please.

But whatever, to each their own.

Last edited:
You can call 3D a gimmick, but I call 6 monitors a gimmick, especially since there are thick bezels in between monitors. If the bezels were .01" thick, then maybe I could agree with you. I've seen youtube videos (and even at Bestbuy as a console setup) of a 6 monitor setup and it looks retarded. Like looking through a paned window:

3D, however, looks amazing as everything jumps out at you.

Bezels aren't really a problem because in the end you see like literally 4000% more? Its like saying that windows on the side of a car are useless because theres the roof support structures on either side...

imo its useless in FPS games though.

Anyway back on OT.

D

Deleted member 67555

nice Title..
I hope it's proven correct when these cards are released and at a competitive price..

ok gonna go ride my unicorn across the river of chocolate now...

the_wolf88

Processor Intel Core 2 Duo E8400 @ 4.0GHz
Motherboard Asus P5QL-E
Cooling Coolermaster V8
Memory 4GB
Video Card(s) EVGA Geforce GTX260
Storage 2x Seagate Barracuda 250GB @ RAID 0
Display(s) Samsung SyncMaster 2253BW
Case Coolermaster HAF 932
Audio Device(s) Creative XtremeGamer
Power Supply Coolermaster CM550
Software Windows 7 Professional x64
I don't believe in a benchmark from Nvidia !!

We need to see reviews from other sources not from Nvidia !!

Of course Nvidia will show it is winning in their benchmarks even if they are losing to ATI..

Anyway 6 days to go and we'll see who is the KING OF HELL !!

Processor amd phenom 2 x4 955 @3.8
Motherboard asus m4n68t v2
Cooling tx2 cooler
Memory kingston hyperx blu 1600mhz
Video Card(s) gtx460
Storage 300gb+320gb+500gb
Display(s) targa 19"
Case black
Audio Device(s) audigy 2
Power Supply 700 watt generic brand
Software win 7 64bit
yup, not only the performance is behind, but the feature-sert as well. No multimonitor gaming (you can game on max 3 monitor with a SLI setup, fail) and 3D gaming uses proprietary expensive glasses (not that anyone cares about 3D gaming) and still no word for 7.1 sound on the hdmi output. probably non-existent.

Who in the world uses 6 monitors for gaming other than the few super rich? :wtf: and for desktop 2 is enough is it not?

Processor Core i7-12700k
Storage Plextor M10P 2TB
Display(s) InnoCN 27M2V
Did you read that I have XP? I only have DX9 on my PC, which is perfectly fine. Even though I have an X360 Id much rather have my games running at 60fps at 1080p than 30fps at 720p. To each their own.
Yes I did read you have XP, just because you are running on XP does not mean the issue can be ignored.

Newer games are developed with DX10 and 11 in mind, just because you don't care about quality doesn't mean quality does not matter.
There is a increase in quality from DX9 to DX10 and also to DX11 (with tessellation which is the topic), but significant or not is your opinion.
The point of whole nVidia's "3D Vision" is also to in a way increase quality "to the eye", if you don't care about that why bother posting?

Eyefinity (the "stupid multi-monitior gaming" as you put it) on the other hand is a pretty much fail safe feature.
It does not require a high refresh-rate monitor, ultra high-end hardware or expensive shutter glasses.

I think I have gone off-topic far enough, I will leave it here.

Last edited:

temp02

Just one question, did they use different versions of a software to compare different hardware like the benchmark result "released" the other day (were nVidia used a custom yet to be released to public version of Heaven Benchmark, v1.1) or is this an "OK" result where they did both benchmarks (on both cards, on the same day) using the same version of the software?

Processor Core i7-12700k
Storage Plextor M10P 2TB
Display(s) InnoCN 27M2V
Just one question, did they use different versions of a software to compare different hardware like the benchmark result "released" the other day (were nVidia used a custom yet to be released to public version of Heaven Benchmark, v1.1) or is this an "OK" result where they did both benchmarks (on both cards, on the same day) using the same version of the software?
From the way it looks it is still the same "yesteryear" graph.

Mussels

Freshwater Moderator
Staff member
System Name Rainbow Sparkles (Power efficient, <350W gaming load)
Processor Ryzen R7 5800x3D (Undervolted, 4.45GHz all core)
Motherboard Asus x570-F (BIOS Modded)
Cooling Alphacool Apex UV - Alphacool Eisblock XPX Aurora + EK Quantum ARGB 3090 w/ active backplate
Memory 2x32GB DDR4 3600 Corsair Vengeance RGB @3866 C18-22-22-22-42 TRFC704 (1.4V Hynix MJR - SoC 1.15V)
Video Card(s) Galax RTX 3090 SG 24GB: Underclocked to 1700Mhz 0.750v (375W down to 250W))
Storage 2TB WD SN850 NVME + 1TB Sasmsung 970 Pro NVME + 1TB Intel 6000P NVME USB 3.2
Display(s) Phillips 32 32M1N5800A (4k144), LG 32" (4K60) | Gigabyte G32QC (2k165) | Phillips 328m6fjrmb (2K144)
Case Fractal Design R6
Audio Device(s) Logitech G560 | Corsair Void pro RGB |Blue Yeti mic
Power Supply Fractal Ion+ 2 860W (Platinum) (This thing is God-tier. Silent and TINY)
Mouse Logitech G Pro wireless + Steelseries Prisma XL
Keyboard Razer Huntsman TE ( Sexy white keycaps)
VR HMD Oculus Rift S + Quest 2
Software Windows 11 pro x64 (Yes, it's genuinely a good OS) OpenRGB - ditch the branded bloatware!
Benchmark Scores Nyooom.
honestly, i shouldnt have said the talking out your arse part. typing out your arse would have made more sense - apologies on being rude, regardless.

System Name Black Panther
Processor i9 9900k
Motherboard Gigabyte Z390 AORUS PRO Wifi 1.0
Cooling NZXT Kraken X72 360mm
Memory 2 x 8GB Corsair Vengeance RGB Pro DDR4 3600Mhz
Video Card(s) Palit RTX2080 Ti Dual 11GB DDR6
Storage Samsung EVO 970 500GB SSD M.2 & 2TB Seagate Barracuda 7200rpm
Display(s) 32'' Gigabyte G32QC 2560x1440 165Hz
Case NZXT H710i Black
Audio Device(s) Razer Electra V2 & Z5500 Speakers
Power Supply Seasonic Focus GX-850 Gold 80+
Mouse Some Corsair lost the box forgot the model
Keyboard Motospeed
Software Windows 10
If this card runs slightly better than the 5870 but results to be much more expensive (as has always been the norm for Nvidia), then one would be better off buying a 5970 I guess.

Who in the world uses 6 monitors for gaming other than the few super rich? :wtf: and for desktop 2 is enough is it not?

it's not only for gaming, having multiple monitors for visualization, remote management, cad design, movie editing, security, etc... Is definitely a plus.

Mussels

Freshwater Moderator
Staff member
Cooling Alphacool Apex UV - Alphacool Eisblock XPX Aurora + EK Quantum ARGB 3090 w/ active backplate
Memory 2x32GB DDR4 3600 Corsair Vengeance RGB @3866 C18-22-22-22-42 TRFC704 (1.4V Hynix MJR - SoC 1.15V)
Video Card(s) Galax RTX 3090 SG 24GB: Underclocked to 1700Mhz 0.750v (375W down to 250W))
Storage 2TB WD SN850 NVME + 1TB Sasmsung 970 Pro NVME + 1TB Intel 6000P NVME USB 3.2
Display(s) Phillips 32 32M1N5800A (4k144), LG 32" (4K60) | Gigabyte G32QC (2k165) | Phillips 328m6fjrmb (2K144)
Case Fractal Design R6
Power Supply Fractal Ion+ 2 860W (Platinum) (This thing is God-tier. Silent and TINY)
Software Windows 11 pro x64 (Yes, it's genuinely a good OS) OpenRGB - ditch the branded bloatware!
Benchmark Scores Nyooom.
it's only for gaming, having multiple monitors for visualization, remote management, cad design, movie editing, security, etc... Is definitely a plus.

my brother works as a security guard where they use some ridiculously expensive hardware to get multi monitor for the banks of security cameras - a single eyefinity 5/6 card would solve all their issues.

locoty

System Name My Guardian
Processor Intel Q6600 @ 3,2 Ghz
Motherboard DFI LP UT T2RS
Cooling Cooler Master Hyper 212
Memory Corsair 4 x 1024 GB PC6400
Video Card(s) HIS HD 5870
Storage Seagate 1 x 80 GB, WDC 3 x 320 GB, WDC 4 x 500 GB, WDC 1 x 640 GB
Display(s) DELL 23" S2309W
Case iCUte SUper18
Power Supply FSP Everest 1010 Watt
Software Windows 7 Ultimate 64bit
3D, i enjoy it only in movie, not games

multi monitor?Eyefinity? if it's not good, why nvidia copy it? why they bother to release Nvidia Surround

Someday, Samsung, LG, Dell or other LCD maker will release a monitor which its bezel can be taken off for the purpose of multi monitor

FERMI will be out next week, and i think ATI prepare 5890 to counter it, that's why ATI prohibited its partner to release some high-clocking 5870, because it is served for 5890

Mussels

Freshwater Moderator
Staff member
Case Fractal Design R6
Benchmark Scores Nyooom.
Someday, Samsung, LG, Dell or other LCD maker will release a monitor which its bezel can be taken off for the purpose of multi monitor

i'm expecting that within a year or two actually, or at the very least a very thin bezel on the sides. Until eyefinity, there was no real market to bother doing it for.

System Name Will of D
Processor Intel 980x
Motherboard EVGA Classified E759 Limited Edition
Cooling Water bitches
Memory 6GB Corsair Dominator GTX2!!!!!
Video Card(s) 2x EVGA 580 Superclocked
Storage 40GB Kingston V-series SSDx2 in RAID0, 500GB Seagate 7200.10
Display(s) NEC 3090 and 2x NEC P221w's
Case Custom (mountain mod like)
Audio Device(s) Asus Xonar D2X
Power Supply Anter 1000W TruePower Quattro
Software Win 7 x64 Pro
Why compare one selective synthetic benchmark against a 5870, then turn around and provide a whole performance chart relative to a GTX 285?

Confused marketing.

Welcome to the wonderful world of nVidia marketing. They know that their card won't offer any true performance gains for the price and power draw so they are relying on the nVidia fanboys to do all the buying and recommending of the card to others for them.

nVidia = fail.

I do hope the card is not a complete bust though, b/c I want some price wars.

PRICE WARS = Crossfire or ever Tri-fire 5870's for me :rockout::rockout::rockout::rockout:

Fourstaff

Staff member
System Name Orange! // ItchyHands
Processor 3570K // 10400F
Motherboard ASRock z77 Extreme4 // TUF Gaming B460M-Plus
Cooling Stock // Stock
Memory 2x4Gb 1600Mhz CL9 Corsair XMS3 // 2x8Gb 3200 Mhz XPG D41
Video Card(s) Sapphire Nitro+ RX 570 // Asus TUF RTX 2070
Storage Samsung 840 250Gb // SX8200 480GB
Display(s) LG 22EA53VQ // Philips 275M QHD
Case NZXT Phantom 410 Black/Orange // Tecware Forge M
Power Supply Corsair CXM500w // CM MWE 600w

newtekie1

Semi-Retired Folder
Processor Intel Core i7 10850K@5.2GHz
Motherboard AsRock Z470 Taichi
Cooling Corsair H115i Pro w/ Noctua NF-A14 Fans
Memory 32GB DDR4-3600
Video Card(s) RTX 2070 Super
Storage 500GB SX8200 Pro + 8TB with 1TB SSD Cache
Display(s) Acer Nitro VG280K 4K 28"
Case Fractal Design Define S
Audio Device(s) Onboard is good enough for me
Power Supply eVGA SuperNOVA 1000w G3
Software Windows 10 Pro x64
But if the aim is X amount of performance and not a certain amount of money spent or a certain part why should it matter?

I've never bought a part based on the aim of a certainly amount of performance, and I don't think many others do either. I always buy the best part the budget can afford.

Comparing overclocked results to stock results in discussions like this always makes the person look silly.

D

Deleted member 67555

I've never bought a part based on the aim of a certainly amount of performance, and I don't think many others do either. I always buy the best part the budget can afford.

Comparing overclocked results to stock results in discussions like this always makes the person look silly.

and on that note every Benchmark I see using ANY OC's gets instantly dismissed by me
which just so happens to be about 90% of benchmarks on the web..That is unless it's showing the difference between stock and a OC

Processor R9 5800x3d | R7 3900X | 4800H | 2x Xeon gold 6142
Motherboard Asrock X570M | AB350M Pro 4 | Asus Tuf A15
Cooling Air | Air | duh laptop
Memory 64gb G.skill SniperX @3600 CL16 | 128gb | 32GB | 192gb
Video Card(s) RTX 4080 |Quadro P5000 | RTX2060M
Storage Many drives
Display(s) M32Q,AOC 27" 144hz something.
Case Jonsbo D41
Power Supply Corsair RM850x
Mouse g502 Lightspeed
Keyboard G913 tkl
Software win11, proxmox
Benchmark Scores 33000FS, 16300 TS. Lappy, 7000 TS.

Well, like you also said, to each their own. I see absolutely no reason for a 3 (let alone 6) monitor setup for gaming. Maybe for day trading stocks, but nothing else. I couldn't care less if I either turn my eyes left or right to see a car on my side, or to quickly press a buton to see the same thing on my single monitor. And it would be more than a grand to get a 6 monitor setup (worthless for anything other than PC eye candy) with a very thin bezel, how much power would they consume alltogether, and would it run at 60fps on the same setup as a single monitor? I find it strage you say you have a hard time doing 3D in DX10/11 because Nvidia has native support for stereo 3D in Vista or Windows 7 only (DX9/DX10/11 only not XP), and the reviews say it works great. I have to use D3D drivers or IZ3D drivers for stereoscopic 3D, both of which work fine for me. You can call 3D a gimmick, but I call 6 monitors a gimmick, especially since there are thick bezels in between monitors. If the bezels were .01" thick, then maybe I could agree with you. I've seen youtube videos (and even at Bestbuy as a console setup) of a 6 monitor setup and it looks retarded. Like looking through a paned window:

3D, however, looks amazing as everything jumps out at you. I don't play like that daily. Just once in a while to get a treat or to show it off. An ultra highrez monitor shrunk to 23" that supports 2560 x 1600 would be awesome cause there would be no need for FSAA. Until then, a 56" DLP would probably take up more real estate as a 6 monitor setup, consume less power, and be cheaper. It could also be used as a regular TV, monitor, and have no thick bezels inbetween. It could also do 3D if I please.

Update to win7 and see that you get DX11 75fps 1080 P instead of DX9 60 fps 1080P

Its true ;)

Processor 13700KF Undervolted @ 5.6/ 5.5, 4.8Ghz Ring 200W PL1
Motherboard MSI 690-I PRO
Cooling Thermalright Peerless Assassin 120 w/ Arctic P12 Fans
Memory 48 GB DDR5 7600 MHZ CL36
Video Card(s) RTX 4090 FE
Storage 2x 2TB WDC SN850, 1TB Samsung 960 prr
Display(s) Alienware 32" 4k 240hz OLED
Case SLIGER S620
Audio Device(s) Yes
Power Supply Corsair SF750
Mouse Xlite V2
Keyboard RoyalAxe
Software Windows 11
Benchmark Scores They're pretty good, nothing crazy.
Update to win7 and see that you get DX11 75fps 1080 P instead of DX9 60 fps 1080P

Its true ;)

no its not. because he gets 60 fps whether he gets 60fps or 150000fps, he picked that number because he knows what he's talking about. Alot of consoles render 30 because they cant render the whole 60.

Processor AMD Phenom II X4 955BE
Motherboard Asus M4A785TD-V Evo
Cooling Xigmatek HDT S1283
Memory 4GB Kingston Hyperx DDR3
Video Card(s) GigaByte Radeon HD3870 512MB GDDR4
Storage WD Caviar Black 640GB, Hitachi Deskstar T7K250 250GB
Display(s) Samsung SyncMaster F2380M
Audio Device(s) Creative Audigy ES 5.1
Power Supply Corsair VX550
Software Microsoft Windows 7 Professional x64

Mussels

Freshwater Moderator
Staff member
Case Fractal Design R6
Benchmark Scores Nyooom.
far cry 2 shows up an awful lot there... its not even DX11 (and its an nvidia sponsored game, regardless)

the performance gains just arent very high, considering how much more powe this card uses at load.