• Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3060 Ti Founders Edition Pictured

System Name I don't name my systems.
Processor i3-12100F 'power limit removed'
Motherboard Asus Prime B660-PLUS D4
Cooling ID-Cooling SE 224 XT ARGB V3 'CPU', 4x Be Quiet! Light Wings + 2x Arctic P12 black case fans.
Memory 4x8GB G.SKILL Ripjaws V DDR4 3200MHz
Video Card(s) Asus TuF V2 RTX 3060 Ti @1920 MHz Core/950mV Undervolt
Storage 4 TB WD Red, 1 TB Silicon Power A55 Sata, 1 TB Kingston A2000 NVMe, 256 GB Adata Spectrix s40g NVMe
Display(s) 29" 2560x1080 75 Hz / LG 29WK600-W
Case Be Quiet! Pure Base 500 FX Black
Audio Device(s) Onboard + Hama uRage SoundZ 900+USB DAC
Power Supply Seasonic CORE GM 500W 80+ Gold
Mouse Canyon Puncher GM-20
Keyboard SPC Gear GK630K Tournament 'Kailh Brown'
Software Windows 10 Pro
400$ is budget now ?

I'm wondering the same.
Always been a budget user myself, my most expensive brand new card I ever bought was a 200$+ Gigabyte Xtreme GTX 950 when it was new 'it was cheaper than the crappiest single fan 960'.

My current RX 570 was around 180$ in 2018 September from the second hand market but it still had 2 and half years warrantly left so fairly new.

400$ is far from a budget card especially when your country has 27% tax on everything and you don't exactly make that much money either.

Brand new RTX 2060 still goes for 400+$ 'non trash models' in my country so this will be way more than that.

I already gave up on these new cards and the retailers,I will just grab something from the second hand market in 2 months or so and be done with it.
Even from there I will have to pay like 330$ for a 5600 XT or anything in that performance range.

I also agree - it is the people paying these outrageous prices that are at fault. But once the price increases reach the ceiling for what they can afford, then they will cry and moan about them not realizing that they were the ones that enabled the companies to gouge them.

TBH i don't see many worthwhile new games so it is another reason not to buy overpriced GPUs...

Fourstaff

Staff member
System Name Orange! // ItchyHands
Processor 3570K // 10400F
Motherboard ASRock z77 Extreme4 // TUF Gaming B460M-Plus
Cooling Stock // Stock
Memory 2x4Gb 1600Mhz CL9 Corsair XMS3 // 2x8Gb 3200 Mhz XPG D41
Video Card(s) Sapphire Nitro+ RX 570 // Asus TUF RTX 2070
Storage Samsung 840 250Gb // SX8200 480GB
Display(s) LG 22EA53VQ // Philips 275M QHD
Case NZXT Phantom 410 Black/Orange // Tecware Forge M
Power Supply Corsair CXM500w // CM MWE 600w
Too much demand, too little supply. Usually by this time of the cycle the last gen would be selling at clearance but its clearly not the case.

it is the people paying these outrageous prices that are at fault.

This is a weird opinion.
People pay what they can afford and that's it , they are not to blame for that.

Now when NVIDIA claim that there is so much demand that they can not follow .. its kind of a white lie.
Graphics Bord shipping is the same in 2020 that it was in 2019 and has drop about 33% from the 2016-2018 years. (and I'm not taking mining into account, it about -50% if i factor mining)
Bord manufacturer complain that in 2020 there are even less high end gpu available than there was in 2019..

So yes NVIDIA can no follow the demand.. but they produce a lot less GPU than what they use to... hard to say if it is nvidia or samsung fault

Processor 13700KF (5.7GHZ @ 1.38v)
Motherboard Z690 UNIFY-X
Cooling NOCTUA U12A
Memory 2x16 G.SKILL M-DIE (7200-34-44-44-28)
Video Card(s) XFX MERC 7900XT
Storage 1TB KINGSTON KC3000
Display(s) FI32Q
Case LIAN LI O11 DYNAMIC EVO
Audio Device(s) HD599
Power Supply RMX1000
Mouse PULSAR XLITE V2 MINI (RETRO)
Keyboard KEYCHRON V3 (DUROCK T1 + MT3 GODSPEED R2)
Software Windows 11
Benchmark Scores Superposition 4k optimized - 20652
I think you guys are being too harsh. A 3060 is not the same comparatively as the 960 was, most likely you will still get performance bumps at the same price (lets call it 200$ mark) on this gen, now on the 10 gen you didn't really get that at launch. Sure its being called 3060 but you get 10more cards in between now days in comparison to the older gens which makes the naming meaningless really. You should go by same-ish price to performance increase instead.

All I can say we desperately need to revive antitrust laws. This is by the book definition of non equilibrium duopoly in a market of homogeneous goods where one firm is a price-maker (Ngreedia) and the other smaller firm a price-taker (AMD). In such market prices go up, because both participants profit from a lack of competition. This can only be resolved by strong third party entering the market, or a government regulating profit margins on goods.

Nvidia sets new price performance ratio, AMD agrees, they both profit from it, not interested in competing for the market share. Just look at the prices... 3080 (more features) $699, AMD settles for $649 with 6800XT... 3070 again sets the price bar, AMD doesn't compete but agrees it by pricing faster 6800 above it. The only real disruption to Nvidia was 5900XT, but then again Green team always knew 3090 was ridiculously bad value, but was hoping AMD could not catch it. Now it will just rebrand it to 3080TI and offer it at (if it's slower) or a bit above 5900XT pricing because of more features. I bet we will see 3060(TI) at $350/400 and AMD accepting pricing with 6700(XT) by being around the same price mark. There is NO real competition in the DIY PC market left.

Last edited:
System Name M3401 notebook
Processor 5600H
Motherboard NA
Memory 16GB
Video Card(s) 3050
Storage 500GB SSD
Display(s) 14" OLED screen of the laptop
Software Windows 10
Benchmark Scores 3050 scores good 15-20% lower than average, despite ASUS's claims that it has uber cooling.
Given where 6800 is, AMD should have no problem rolling out well priced cards that wipe the floor with 3060Ti.

People are getting out of their mind with this corona crisis, the man dare to say 400$ is the new budget lmao, thats a console price with the whole CPU/GPU/SSD package.

I'm done with the tech community, people in there are the epitome of compulsive consumerism and selfishness, they don't know that the way they spend their money blindly is also affecting those who are really in need of such hardware or the less fortunate.

You can't have respect for those who can't even manage to resist a simple commodity purchase.
I agree with your point, but it's always been considered a hobby (gaming/technologies unless you work in an IT sector), regardless of how much someone justifies their purchase, it's still an unchained hobby. Nobody is holding you from not purchasing certain items and people will always be selfish, because this is another open debate board on the internet. No real life punishment for expressing wrong opinion.

As for consumerism, people with larger incomes are given excuse to take a chill time with their income, because when money isn't an issue, you don't have to in-depth plan monthly spending or worry about making ends meet and for that reason microtransactions and general tech milking exists.

TBH i don't see many worthwhile new games so it is another reason not to buy overpriced GPUs...
Pretty much my reason why I haven't stepped up from 1050Ti just yet... Nowadays I only play older SW games (Fallen Order is a part of Disney's canon and I boycott anything related to Disney's current canon including Mandalorian TV show) and even those don't require OP GPU to drive modded textures at 4K. I keep coming back to older games I've never played, because of 1) originality, 2) quality and balanced content as opposed to current 100 hour grindfests nowadays games have.

Last edited:
System Name I could say remaining parts or something like that...
Processor i5 2500k @ 4,8 ghz/Xeon x5650
Motherboard Asus Z68 gene-z/G1 Assassin
Cooling 240mm radiator/212+
Memory 8gb ddr3-1333/16gb ddr3-1866
Video Card(s) Nitro RX460 4gb/2x RX570 Red Devil
Storage Many
Display(s) Samsung TV/Topsync 2560*1440
Audio Device(s) onboard
Power Supply Seasonic 620w/Corsair 860i
Software 10 64 bit ultimate
Dunno who's the lucky one, the one who value his hard earned money by making reasonable decision or the one who compulsively burn his money to escape reality, regardless the consequences on those around him.

And judging the guy brings exactly what, debate wise?

On point, i think the price of gaming experience is rising higher than inflation, at least here in Canada. Around 1440p 60 fps is doable on a budget (read used market here) but a new system will cost 1k, with around half being spent on gpu. Buying new is just so expensive!

This is from a guy making around two times average income...

Last edited:
System Name The Cum Blaster
Processor R9 5900x
Motherboard Gigabyte X470 Aorus Gaming 7 Wifi
Cooling Alphacool Eisbaer LT360
Memory 4x8GB Crucial Ballistix @ 3800C16
Video Card(s) 7900 XTX Nitro+
Storage Lots
Display(s) 4k60hz, 4k144hz
Case Obsidian 750D Airflow Edition
Power Supply EVGA SuperNOVA G3 750W
$400 and it beats a 2080 super? honestly this might be the new budget king. especially if more games support DLSS later on
never buy hardware on the promise of future support...

Fourstaff

Staff member
System Name Orange! // ItchyHands
Processor 3570K // 10400F
Motherboard ASRock z77 Extreme4 // TUF Gaming B460M-Plus
Cooling Stock // Stock
Memory 2x4Gb 1600Mhz CL9 Corsair XMS3 // 2x8Gb 3200 Mhz XPG D41
Video Card(s) Sapphire Nitro+ RX 570 // Asus TUF RTX 2070
Storage Samsung 840 250Gb // SX8200 480GB
Display(s) LG 22EA53VQ // Philips 275M QHD
Case NZXT Phantom 410 Black/Orange // Tecware Forge M
Power Supply Corsair CXM500w // CM MWE 600w
All I can say we desperately need to revive antitrust laws. This is by the book definition of non equilibrium duopoly in a market of homogeneous goods where one firm is a price-maker (Ngreedia) and the other smaller firm a price-taker (AMD). In such market prices go up, because both participants profit from a lack of competition. This can only be resolved by strong third party entering the market, or a government regulating profit margins on goods.

Nvidia sets new price performance ratio, AMD agrees, they both profit from it, not interested in competing for the market share. Just look at the prices... 3080 (more features) $699, AMD settles for $649 with 6800XT... 3070 again sets the price bar, AMD doesn't compete but agrees it by pricing faster 6800 above it. The only real disruption to Nvidia was 5900XT, but then again Green team always knew 3090 was ridiculously bad value, but was hoping AMD could not catch it. Now it will just rebrand it to 3080TI and offer it at (if it's slower) or a bit above 5900XT pricing because of more features. I bet we will see 3060(TI) at $350/400 and AMD accepting pricing with 6700(XT) by being around the same price mark. There is NO real competition in the DIY PC market left.

Player 3 aka Intel is trying very hard, they are nowhere close to being competitive yet. No amount of antitrust will solve the duopoly issue.

Player 3 aka Intel is trying very hard, they are nowhere close to being competitive yet. No amount of antitrust will solve the duopoly issue.
Break Nvidia up and you'll end up with more competitors on the market. It's as simple as that. Government broke up robber barons' oligopolies in late 19th-century, Roosevelt stopped the formation of the NSC and broke Standard Oil into 3 competing companies under the Sherman Act back in 1911... Same thing needs to happen to tech giants today. They have obtained way too much social and market power.

I agree with your point, but it's always been considered a hobby (gaming/technologies unless you work in an IT sector), regardless of how much someone justifies their purchase, it's still an unchained hobby. Nobody is holding you from not purchasing certain items and people will always be selfish, because this is another open debate board on the internet. No real life punishment for expressing wrong opinion.

As for consumerism, people with larger incomes are given excuse to take a chill time with their income, because when money isn't an issue, you don't have to in-depth plan monthly spending or worry about making ends meet and for that reason microtransactions and general tech milking exists.

Yea everyone is free to do whatever they want until it start affecting you and your purchasing power, because yes as I said we live in society and a complex economy that are tightly linked, if the majority start to consume foolishly and selfishly we might as well reach a point of no return, I mean people rolling on debts because "hobbies" and the reasonable one's paying the bills with them...

Processor i7 8700k 4.6Ghz @ 1.24V
Motherboard AsRock Fatal1ty K6 Z370
Cooling beQuiet! Dark Rock Pro 3
Memory 16GB Corsair Vengeance LPX 3200/C16
Video Card(s) ASRock RX7900XT Phantom Gaming
Storage Samsung 850 EVO 1TB + Samsung 830 256GB + Crucial BX100 250GB + Toshiba 1TB HDD
Display(s) Gigabyte G34QWC (3440x1440)
Case Fractal Design Define R5
Audio Device(s) Harman Kardon AVR137 + 2.1
Power Supply EVGA Supernova G2 750W
Mouse XTRFY M42
Keyboard Lenovo Thinkpad Trackpoint II
Software W10 x64
You're living in the past, prices go up, deal with it.

Well I'm not sure about that. If you speak of 'inflation'... isn't Moore's Law supposed to counteract that, and then some?

Year over year, the same performance is still becoming (much) cheaper with every release of products. Corporate and commerce wants you to believe everything is more difficult and they present new hurdles for their products to chew on, but reality still is that its super cheap to game at a very playable resolution, at high FPS and high settings with nothing more than a lower midrange card. Let's face it, the game's no different at 1080p which we already consider 'High Definition'.

As I said... I'm gaming on 3440x1440 now and while I don't play the latest greatest right away at launch, I can still push comfortable FPS in most games with a measly 1080 - the high end of 4 years ago. If its an isometric game / not full 3D viewport, I can even keep 100+ FPS with no issues in most games. Its all about balancing out your wishlist with your budget and performance on tap. Ergo: Timing.

I'm attributing the whole fuss about scalpers and limited supply/high demand to the current day fashion of 'everyone is special' / 'Entitlement generation'. Everyone must have the latest greatest, because otherwise you don't count or you're a lesser person, or something. I'm not sure how people expect to keep up that rat race and keep a healthy financial situation. That only happens on social media (or 'Teevee').

And commerce is the primary enabler. They feed us with new carrots. The ultimate question is whether you're the horse chasing it, or just sit back and pick up the carrots when they're no longer the object in focus. Experience taught me its much easier to pick those up without sweating one bit - and its the exact same carrot, minus the early adopter woes. Games are no different. The frontline of technology is utter shite to consume, let it age.

Last edited:

MxPhenom 216

ASIC Engineer
System Name Ryzen Reflection
Processor AMD Ryzen 9 5900x
Motherboard Gigabyte X570S Aorus Master
Cooling 2x EK PE360 | TechN AM4 AMD Block Black | EK Quantum Vector Trinity GPU Nickel + Plexi
Memory Teamgroup T-Force Xtreem 2x16GB B-Die 3600 @ 14-14-14-28-42-288-2T 1.45v
Video Card(s) Zotac AMP HoloBlack RTX 3080Ti 12G | 950mV 1950Mhz
Storage WD SN850 500GB (OS) | Samsung 980 Pro 1TB (Games_1) | Samsung 970 Evo 1TB (Games_2)
Display(s) Asus XG27AQM 240Hz G-Sync Fast-IPS | Gigabyte M27Q-P 165Hz 1440P IPS | Asus 24" IPS (portrait mode)
Case Lian Li PC-011D XL | Custom cables by Cablemodz
Audio Device(s) FiiO K7 | Sennheiser HD650 + Beyerdynamic FOX Mic
Power Supply Seasonic Prime Ultra Platinum 850
Mouse Razer Viper v2 Pro
Keyboard Razer Huntsman Tournament Edition
Software Windows 11 Pro 64-Bit
Well I'm not sure about that. If you speak of 'inflation'... isn't Moore's Law supposed to counteract that, and then some?

Year over year, the same performance is still becoming (much) cheaper with every release of products. Corporate and commerce wants you to believe everything is more difficult and they present new hurdles for their products to chew on, but reality still is that its super cheap to game at a very playable resolution, at high FPS and high settings with nothing more than a lower midrange card. Let's face it, the game's no different at 1080p which we already consider 'High Definition'.

As I said... I'm gaming on 3440x1440 now and while I don't play the latest greatest right away at launch, I can still push comfortable FPS in most games with a measly 1080 - the high end of 4 years ago. If its an isometric game / not full 3D viewport, I can even keep 100+ FPS with no issues in most games. Its all about balancing out your wishlist with your budget and performance on tap. Ergo: Timing.

I'm attributing the whole fuss about scalpers and limited supply/high demand to the current day fashion of 'everyone is special' / 'Entitlement generation'. Everyone must have the latest greatest, because otherwise you don't count or you're a lesser person, or something. I'm not sure how people expect to keep up that rat race and keep a healthy financial situation. That only happens on social media (or 'Teevee').

And commerce is the primary enabler. They feed us with new carrots. The ultimate question is whether you're the horse chasing it, or just sit back and pick up the carrots when they're no longer the object in focus. Experience taught me its much easier to pick those up without sweating one bit - and its the exact same carrot, minus the early adopter woes. Games are no different. The frontline of technology is utter shite to consume, let it age.

It does not help the fact that wafers at nodes below 12/16nm are very expensive. It doesn't matter if that wafer is coming from Samsung or TSMC or any other foundry. It is not cheap. I actually work in this industry and get too see the cost for wafers when we tape out. Going from 12nm to 7nm increases per wafer cost 4x or higher depending on our die sizes. This cost directly translates to how much the chips will be sold to consumers for, and obviously market forces.

what the new console demand got to do with nvidia GPU supply? how can it relate? they're on a different foundry, right?
Who the fuck knows on what foundry what is made? It's a resource war, anyway. You need pretty much the same precious metals and workers for both. That's all in high demand right now, I would say, especially because of the new Consoles coming out. Would be more so, if it was on the same foundry, but it doesn't have to be to have an effect.

People pay what they can afford and that's it , they are not to blame for that.
This is the only right answer in this whole thread. Stop searching for a boogyman.

Now when NVIDIA claim that there is so much demand that they can not follow .. its kind of a white lie.
Graphics Bord shipping is the same in 2020 that it was in 2019 and has drop about 33% from the 2016-2018 years. (and I'm not taking mining into account, it about -50% if i factor mining)
Bord manufacturer complain that in 2020 there are even less high end gpu available than there was in 2019..

So yes NVIDIA can no follow the demand.. but they produce a lot less GPU than what they use to... hard to say if it is nvidia or samsung fault
Maybe it's just harder to make as many GPUs on a much smaller node... Basically what MxPhenom 216 just said.

I'm guessing that most people who whine about these prices can still afford them. Otherwise, we wouldn't see these cards being sold out everywhere. Just as we wouldn't see PS5s being sold on eBay for $1000 when MSRP is $399. You can probably still just afford them as much as you could just afford $200 for a budget card 4 years ago. I'm guessing that most people are just doing better financially than 4 years ago although they still like to whine. Otherwise, who is paying all this money to "greedy" Ngreedia.... No, Nvidia is just as greedy as the customers who stuff money in Nvidia's pockets. They basically just open their pocket and people rush to fill them. How is that greedy?

Last edited:
invest in bitcoin you can them really easy

travel back to 2013 and got bitcoin and back to order $2000 cards

System Name Skunkworks
Processor 5800x3d
Motherboard x570 unify
Cooling Noctua NH-U12A
Memory 32GB 3600 mhz
Video Card(s) asrock 6800xt challenger D
Storage Sabarent rocket 4.0 2TB, MX 500 2TB
Display(s) Asus 1440p144 27"
Case Old arse cooler master 932
Power Supply Corsair 1200w platinum
Mouse *squeak*
Keyboard Some old office thing
Software openSUSE tumbleweed/Mint 21.2
Break Nvidia up and you'll end up with more competitors on the market. It's as simple as that. Government broke up robber barons' oligopolies in late 19th-century, Roosevelt stopped the formation of the NSC and broke Standard Oil into 3 competing companies under the Sherman Act back in 1911... Same thing needs to happen to tech giants today. They have obtained way too much social and market power.
The government also broke up Ma Bell in 1982, look how well THAT turned out. Instead of 1 monopoly, it was 4, now 3, that control parts of the country and abuse their position to charge relentless amounts of money.

Also, the GPU industry is not the oil industry or the telecom industry. There is nothing stopping, say, samsung or intel from creating their own GPU contenders. Turns out making a good GPU is REALLY REALLY HARD, and the market for hgih end models is not large enough to incentivise other companies to compete.
Yea everyone is free to do whatever they want until it start affecting you and your purchasing power, because yes as I said we live in society and a complex economy that are tightly linked, if the majority start to consume foolishly and selfishly we might as well reach a point of no return, I mean people rolling on debts because "hobbies" and the reasonable one's paying the bills with them...
Dude, calm down, its a graphic card. If it gets too expensive you get to miss out on the latest cash grab from AAA studios. People are stupid with their money, and have been stupid with their money, ever since money was a concept. No level of societal control will fix that.

FOMO is powerful, and peopel fall for it hook line and sinker.

I still play at 1200p, I hate narrow widescreens. My vega 64 can max out everything today at playable framerates with room to spare. I also hav eused a 4k screen before, and it isnt the end all be all of gaming. People act like you need the cray supercomputer to play tetris these days....

People are upset because of the current prices, maily because the 2000 series completely failed to improve price/perf at all, so we've been stalled for 4 years now. And people act like the prices are outrageous, forgetting 15 years ago where the 8800 ultra retailed for over $800 and AMD FX processors were pushing $1000.

Processor i7 8700k 4.6Ghz @ 1.24V
Motherboard AsRock Fatal1ty K6 Z370
Cooling beQuiet! Dark Rock Pro 3
Memory 16GB Corsair Vengeance LPX 3200/C16
Video Card(s) ASRock RX7900XT Phantom Gaming
Storage Samsung 850 EVO 1TB + Samsung 830 256GB + Crucial BX100 250GB + Toshiba 1TB HDD
Display(s) Gigabyte G34QWC (3440x1440)
Case Fractal Design Define R5
Audio Device(s) Harman Kardon AVR137 + 2.1
Power Supply EVGA Supernova G2 750W
Mouse XTRFY M42
Keyboard Lenovo Thinkpad Trackpoint II
Software W10 x64
It does not help the fact that wafers at nodes below 12/16nm are very expensive. It doesn't matter if that wafer is coming from Samsung or TSMC or any other foundry. It is not cheap. I actually work in this industry and get too see the cost for wafers when we tape out. Going from 12nm to 7nm increases per wafer cost 4x or higher depending on our die sizes. This cost directly translates to how much the chips will be sold to consumers for, and obviously market forces.

Understood and nice insight, but at the same time, there is still a business case behind all of these releases - and Nvidia / AMD still have double digit margins on it.

Comparison, I work for insurance business, and its not uncommon to find margins below 4% on the ENTIRE business. Not just parts of the portfolio... the whole heap - with all of its counterbalances in place.

Foundries and OEMs and chip engineers are not sad puppies and their cost/profit is not under pressure. Investments are high and slow to recoup, but that's not unique either.

Given where 6800 is, AMD should have no problem rolling out well priced cards that wipe the floor with 3060Ti.

By comparing only to 6800 I would argue the opposite, but let see other rdna2 chips first. Sure if amd want's they could cut down navi21 more and take a hit on revenue side just to be perf/$ king, but I really doubt we will see any lower end variants of that chip.

System Name Dumbass
Processor AMD Ryzen 7800X3D
Motherboard ASUS TUF gaming B650
Cooling Artic Liquid Freezer 2 - 420mm
Memory G.Skill Sniper 32gb DDR5 6000
Video Card(s) GreenTeam 4070 ti super 16gb
Storage Samsung EVO 500gb & 1Tb, 2tb HDD, 500gb WD Black
Display(s) 1x Nixeus NX_EDG27, 2x Dell S2440L (16:9)
Case Phanteks Enthoo Primo w/8 140mm SP Fans
Audio Device(s) onboard (realtek?) - SPKRS:Logitech Z623 200w 2.1
Power Supply Corsair HX1000i
Mouse Steeseries Esports Wireless
Keyboard Corsair K100
Software windows 10 H
Benchmark Scores https://i.imgur.com/aoz3vWY.jpg?2
You're living in the past, prices go up, deal with it.
there is a difference between artificially inflated prices and actual price gouging. Both are anti-consumer practices when you see the MSRP is damn near half of retail pricing. What I think see ( and IMO ) is the same scandal the memory trio did to everyone, artificially limiting supply to increase prices downhill.

Understood and nice insight, but at the same time, there is still a business case behind all of these releases - and Nvidia / AMD still have double digit margins on it.

Comparison, I work for insurance business, and its not uncommon to find margins below 4% on the ENTIRE business. Not just parts of the portfolio... the whole heap - with all of its counterbalances in place.

Foundries and OEMs and chip engineers are not sad puppies and their cost/profit is not under pressure. Investments are high and slow to recoup, but that's not unique either.
How do you compare insurance to GPU business? Pretty much anyone can make up and sell an insurance policy. Only a handful of companies in the whole world can make GPUs. Only 2 companies can make high-end GPUs. In the whole world... Do you see any kind of shortage like that for insurance companies? Of course they can demand bigger margins...

Last edited:
System Name Dumbass
Processor AMD Ryzen 7800X3D
Motherboard ASUS TUF gaming B650
Cooling Artic Liquid Freezer 2 - 420mm
Memory G.Skill Sniper 32gb DDR5 6000
Video Card(s) GreenTeam 4070 ti super 16gb
Storage Samsung EVO 500gb & 1Tb, 2tb HDD, 500gb WD Black
Display(s) 1x Nixeus NX_EDG27, 2x Dell S2440L (16:9)
Case Phanteks Enthoo Primo w/8 140mm SP Fans
Audio Device(s) onboard (realtek?) - SPKRS:Logitech Z623 200w 2.1
Power Supply Corsair HX1000i
Mouse Steeseries Esports Wireless
Keyboard Corsair K100
Software windows 10 H
Benchmark Scores https://i.imgur.com/aoz3vWY.jpg?2
How do you compare insurance to GPU business? Pretty much anyone can make up and sell an insurance policy. Only a handful of companies in the whole world can make GPUs. Only 2 companies can make high-end GPUs. In the whole world... Do you see any kind of shortage like that for insurance companies?

Of course they can demand bigger margins...
I am the only one that can sell you the Mackinaw Bridge too. Thats not a monopoly but that doesnt mean I can find someone else selling a bridge to collaborate with to increase profits ( bigger margins...) by selling insurance too.

I am the only one that can sell you the Mackinaw Bridge too. Thats not a monopoly but that doesnt mean I can find someone else selling a bridge to collaborate with to increase profits ( bigger margins...) by selling insurance too.
WTF are you trying to say? What point are you trying to make with those convoluted sentences?