- Nov 7, 2004
- 5,422 (1.12/day)
|Processor||Intel Core 2 Quad Q6600 G0 VID: 1.2125|
|Motherboard||GIGABYTE GA-P35-DS3P rev.2.0|
|Cooling||Thermalright Ultra-120 eXtreme + Noctua NF-S12 Fan|
|Memory||4x1 GB PQI DDR2 PC2-6400|
|Video Card(s)||Colorful iGame Radeon HD 4890 1 GB GDDR5|
|Storage||2x 500 GB Seagate Barracuda 7200.11 32 MB RAID0|
|Display(s)||BenQ G2400W 24-inch WideScreen LCD|
|Case||Cooler Master COSMOS RC-1000 (sold), Cooler Master HAF-932 (delivered)|
|Audio Device(s)||Creative X-Fi XtremeMusic + Logitech Z-5500 Digital THX|
|Power Supply||Chieftec CFT-1000G-DF 1kW|
|Software||Laptop: Lenovo 3000 N200 C2DT2310/3GB/120GB/GF7300/15.4"/Razer|
NVIDIA has released new drivers for its professional Quadro series of video cards. The latest NVIDIA Quadro release 182.08 supports all cards from the Quadro FX, Quadro CX and Quadro NVS series. Release highlights:
- WHQL Certified driver.
- Improved performance on workstation applications.
- Added support for DDC-Ci/MCCS over the DisplayPort AUX channel.
- Added 10-bits per color (10bpc) DisplayPort support for full-screen applications on supported products.
- Integrated AutoCAD and 3ds Max Performance Drivers in the graphics driver with auto-detection, providing increased performance. Support for three latest versions of AutoCAD and 3ds Max. Standalone versions or version updates can still be downloaded from the NVIDIA driver download page.
- Workstation application compatibility fixes. Please read the release notes for more information on product support, feature limitations, driver fixes and known compatibility issues.