• Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

Nyko zoom lens for XBOX 360 Kinect

HookeyStreet

Eat, sleep, game!
It's a bit pricey for what it is. But I think it's a great idea. It basically reduces the the area size you need to comfortably use Kinect :D TBH, I don't know why MS didn't consider those with small living rooms in teh first place? :confused:

[yt]5i_UQ04Iylk&feature=player_embedded[/yt]

Last edited:
T

twilyth

Wait a minute. The diagram says the green area is zoomed, the white area is normal. Can't you be anywhere in the white area? Or do you have to be as far back as they show?

I suppose I should watch the video but I really hate doing that and normally I have the audio doing something else anyway. Sorry for the stupid question.

HookeyStreet

Eat, sleep, game!
Wait a minute. The diagram says the green area is zoomed, the white area is normal. Can't you be anywhere in the white area? Or do you have to be as far back as they show?

I suppose I should watch the video but I really hate doing that and normally I have the audio doing something else anyway. Sorry for the stupid question.

Good question. believe it or not, you need to be practically at the end of the 'white zone' for the camera to pic you up. That's why this lens adapter will come in handy :D