• Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

NZXT H2

citral

I bought this because I thought I liked the design I saw on many pictures, and for the nice features (3 fans, front USB 3.0 and hotswap bay).

I'm really disapointed, the overall look and feel is really cheap, just try-hard to look gorgeous but failing by a large amount.

The plus side is cable management, and relative quiteness (that is only true for internet browsing, as for gaming you'll have to open the door or the front fans suffocate, and it's not quiet anymore)

Worst drawback is that all of my 3 hard drives have their vibrations transmitted to the case, and then to my flat. I'm therefore wondering if the reviewer really powered up the machine he built with 8 drives, or he wouldn't have commented on the caddies in the same way.

All in all it has good features but isn't worth the price quality wise, I prefered my Antec three hundred that despite being extremely basic was really solid and didn't vibrate one bit.

YMMV